Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
That proves nothing. But I won't discuss it further because Deader enjoys his child labor jokes.

...Ha! I get it now. Children making toys for grown men to hoard and resale. That is kinda funny.
I think you have me confused with someone else. I have never made any kind of child labor jokes or sweatshop jokes. I have no idea what you are talking about at all.

FEE FI FO FUM! Womp dam durr. Tha father of 11 that is working at le packin plant is a downz zyndrome!!! IT BENT THE CARDBOARD ON MAH TOI. Everbuddy nos thut this cardboard if of the RAREZORZ. I waz gonna keeps it all minty and le fresh! To hellz wit tha hardworking staff dealing with ass conditions, tryin to fits mah shit into tiny azz box dat Best Buy gives them to works with. Dat guy shoulda packed it better while working at it's job, tryna make enuf monehz to afford of a potato for it's familah to share for dinner tonight! He shoulda beenz more carful! IT BENT MUH CARDBARD. DAH CARDBORD!!!! LE fuckINGZ CARDBOARDS!!

Ima go ahead and whip out muh weiner of RAGE on the kindhearted person who's job is to take muh call! He had jack shit to do with the fact that muh CARDBOARD WAS HAD A CREASE but ima scream til he's sad! Because he ain't a person to me, he's just muh amiibo factoreh!
Oh wow, might I suggest investing in some blood pressure medication?

There's nothing unreasonable about being disappointed in the condition of a product which I paid money for and expected to arrive in good condition. As a collector, it's certainly annoying to receive a rare item in damaged condition. Is this truly so difficult a concept for you to process?

As for "whipping out muh weiner of RAGE", having worked phone customer service jobs for many years, I would never treat an innocent party at the other end of the phone with any sort of disrespect. It's certainly not their fault that my shipment arrived damaged. I said I "pitied" them because they'd have to field a call for such a silly matter in the first place. Way to flip out on me, though. Feel any better letting all that rage out?

Okay, now that Rosalina's out of the way, let's talk Wave 4. I'm going to try to pre-order this time. Is it true you have to put in several pre-orders at different places in the hopes that one will come through? I also hear June tossed around a lot for the release of Wave 4. Any truth to this?

Okay, now that Rosalina's out of the way, let's talk Wave 4. I'm going to try to pre-order this time. Is it true you have to put in several pre-orders at different places in the hopes that one will come through? I also hear June tossed around a lot for the release of Wave 4. Any truth to this?
Nobody knows anything about wave 4.

Closest thing to it is FYE in store preorders and the SMB series that was available briefly on Amazon, newegg and Wal-Mart.

If you have the $, I suggest multi orders. It ensures you'll get one if others are cancelled.

so you can't compare sales of disney infinity (and count each sale as 3 figures) that were included free with a game, to amiibos that aren't needed to play a game.

If disney infinity was $75 with 3 figures, he is saying that $39 of that game cost is the figures (if you're comparing them to amiibos), so you're saying the game cost $36. You just can't compare the two, especially when they're bundled with the game.
No doubt. Basically they are not comparable. Also, I didn't even think of it until now, but how many platforms supported DI or skylanders? How many platforms support Amiibo? Yeah, it's possible that makes a difference as well.

I must be really bored. Wake me up when wave 4 pre orders are up.

DrClaw, it still required Disney to manufacture 9 million of those 3 figures. And they sold. That's not counting all of the other figures they manufactured and sold in the same time period. Nintendo announced that out of 18 different figures made they sold 5.6 million and people act like there is a mass hysteria over these things when their production runs seem really small.

Speaking of production runs, I also don't get why people here think anything can be made from the CISPA(?) page--- two month production runs could mean it was only in production December 31-January 1, it doesn't mean full production months, just that they were in production during those months.

sweatshop jokes? I have no idea what you mean by that at all. lol
There were like 4-5 on a previous page. I like how once I agreed to stop bringing it up though everyone wants to keep bringing it up. I 100% agree with you that there is too much off-topic discussion in this thread so I don't intend to contribute to it any longer. I just want to preorder my Ness.

DrClaw, it still required Disney to manufacture 9 million of those 3 figures. And they sold. That's not counting all of the other figures they manufactured and sold in the same time period. Nintendo announced that out of 18 different figures made they sold 5.6 million and people act like there is a mass hysteria over these things when their production runs seem really small.

Speaking of production runs, I also don't get why people here think anything can be made from the CISPA(?) page--- two month production runs could mean it was only in production December 31-January 1, it doesn't mean full production months, just that they were in production during those months.

There were like 4-5 on a previous page. I like how once I agreed to stop bringing it up though everyone wants to keep bringing it up. I 100% agree with you that there is too much off-topic discussion in this thread so I don't intend to contribute to it any longer. I just want to preorder my Ness.
You're making stuff up. Care to show me where i made any such jokes?

Oh wow, might I suggest investing in some blood pressure medication?

There's nothing unreasonable about being disappointed in the condition of a product which I paid money for and expected to arrive in good condition. As a collector, it's certainly annoying to receive a rare item in damaged condition. Is this truly so difficult a concept for you to process?

As for "whipping out muh weiner of RAGE", having worked phone customer service jobs for many years, I would never treat an innocent party at the other end of the phone with any sort of disrespect. It's certainly not their fault that my shipment arrived damaged. I said I "pitied" them because they'd have to field a call for such a silly matter in the first place. Way to flip out on me, though. Feel any better letting all that rage out?
The product you ordered was the amiibo. The packaging is a means of theft prevention, store display, and protection. If it was even remotely designed to be a rare collector's item, it would not be made of cardboard. I'm a collector as well (I guess more gamer than collector, but still). Guess what? I opened every single one of my amiibos, threw away the plastic bubbles, and kept the semi-destroyed cardboard backings all rubberbanded together in a drawer for the fuck of it.

You yourself even admit that this was a "silly matter". There is no real reason to get mad, or call a worker incompetent, because he/she had to fit everything you ordered into a box. Hell, how do you know he didn't cram them all in there (and thus bending your cardboard) because the alternative was that one went in a bubble mailer and the worker was trying to avoid the actual product getting damaged? Is the person still incompetent if that's the case? 99% of people think of these things as simple video game accessories, with the packaging about as valuable as the packaging on a Rock Candy Wii Remote. The worker probably did his or her best to make sure the product was safe, and had no idea that the package meant anything to anybody.

Look, if people want to keep then in the box to display, that's fine. Everybody absolutely should enjoy these however they want, and if leaving them in the box is one's preference, there is nothing wrong with that. But getting angry and complaining and calling somebody incompetent because the part of your order that was designed to be thrown away was not in pristine shape just seems like it's not something that should happen ever.

Are you talking about manufacturing totals or sales numbers? Stop counting every Disney Infinity game that sold as an individual sale for three figures and comparing them to individual figures not packed in with any other figures, let alone the game that is the reason for them even existing.

I got Dedede, Ike, Mega Man on order at Frys.

Kinda nervous with the recent massive cancellation of Majora's Mask 3ds xl console from them -.-

Bet they will cancel meh amiibos 

You're making stuff up. Care to show me where i made any such jokes?
I called you out on policing the thread of my posts being off-topic but straight up ignored a string of sweatshop jokes. Is that really so hard to figure out?

BTW you're now being off-topic. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes!?

I got Dedede, Ike, Mega Man on order at Frys.

Kinda nervous with the recent massive cancellation of Majora's Mask 3ds xl console from them -.-

Bet they will cancel meh amiibos
And I think Target said all 3 of those are online only, so maybe you can keep an eye on their website? 2 of those are featured in upcoming games, so perhaps you'll have some luck finding them. However I thought that about Rosalina and she's allegedly gone for good.

I called you out on policing the thread of my posts being off-topic but straight up ignored a string of sweatshop jokes. Is that really so hard to figure out?

BTW you're now being off-topic. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes!?
For those of us who happen to be American, I believe this translates to "who will watch the watchmen".

If you happen to be the type who likes to keep them sealed, this will hurt you in the soul. The way this guy opens his amiibos is hilarious though so I had to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN59NxzP7Ro

The product you ordered was the amiibo. The packaging is a means of theft prevention, store display, and protection. If it was even remotely designed to be a rare collector's item, it would not be made of cardboard. I'm a collector as well (I guess more gamer than collector, but still). Guess what? I opened every single one of my amiibos, threw away the plastic bubbles, and kept the semi-destroyed cardboard backings all rubberbanded together in a drawer for the fuck of it.

You yourself even admit that this was a "silly matter". There is no real reason to get mad, or call a worker incompetent, because he/she had to fit everything you ordered into a box. Hell, how do you know he didn't cram them all in there (and thus bending your cardboard) because the alternative was that one went in a bubble mailer and the worker was trying to avoid the actual product getting damaged? Is the person still incompetent if that's the case? 99% of people think of these things as simple video game accessories, with the packaging about as valuable as the packaging on a Rock Candy Wii Remote. The worker probably did his or her best to make sure the product was safe, and had no idea that the package meant anything to anybody.

Look, if people want to keep then in the box to display, that's fine. Everybody absolutely should enjoy these however they want, and if leaving them in the box is one's preference, there is nothing wrong with that. But getting angry and complaining and calling somebody incompetent because the part of your order that was designed to be thrown away was not in pristine shape just seems like it's not something that should happen ever.
The product I ordered was indeed the amiibo. The packaging is included in that product. How you choose to treat your amiibos does not dictate the only "correct" way to collect them.

Do you respond this same way to people in other threads when they receive damaged boxes for their video games? Those can be made of cardboard as well. When they arrive damaged, people complain. The general expectation when someone orders something is that it will reach them in new condition and not be damaged. Again, I have no idea why you can't seem to wrap your head around such a simple concept.

I totally stand by the "incompetent" remark, by the way. Given the size of the box I was shipped, there was a very simple way of packing them which would have drastically reduced the chance of any of them being damaged. Unfortunately, that's not what happened. Similarly, if an item is packed with insufficient packing material, or is crammed into a box which is too small, I would also call this incompetent.

If you happen to be the type who likes to keep them sealed, this will hurt you in the soul. The way this guy opens his amiibos is hilarious though so I had to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN59NxzP7Ro
It's not hilarious. He's a moron, and should never be given something again.

Are you talking about manufacturing totals or sales numbers? Stop counting every Disney Infinity game that sold as an individual sale for three figures and comparing them to individual figures not packed in with any other figures, let alone the game that is the reason for them even existing.
Sales. They sold 3 million bundles, that's 3 million per figure--- 9 million total from JUST those 3 figures that worked in only 1 game. Disney at least had to manufacture 3 million per those 3 figures at least (they obviously manufactured a lot more). Nintendo didn't produce 1 million for worldwide consumption per figure, with possible exceptions of Link and Mario. The initial argument was that there was a crazed mass hysteria over these things, but there is not. I don't think it is working to their advantage having them too hard to find for the casual fans, especially as more games are, and becoming, compatible with them. All that being said, I don't see moving 5.6 million worldwide out of 18 different skus all that impressive, especially with their heavy-hitters released upfront.

If anyone really cares enough about this, PM me. Otherwise I concede that this thread is cluttered up enough already and I won't raise the specter of doubt on Nintendo's sales numbers publicity spin again.

Yep, and Nintendo sent him a MM that many would kill for, absolutely free. What is wrong with them?

At least his opening them that way shows the durability of Amiibos. I always thought they were quite fragile, given how I often see them damaged in the package.

Haters gonna hate! I don't watch or subscribe to these channels but this one is fine. His comedic approach as to not knowing what was in the Zelda ce could have been left out though.

Yep, and Nintendo sent him a MM that many would kill for, absolutely free. What is wrong with them?
For anyone who had either the LE game or LE system preordered and it got cancelled, or couldn't even get a preorder, and were willing to pay full price--- that guy in the Youtube video got yours. For Free.

At least his opening them that way shows the durability of Amiibos. I always thought they were quite fragile, given how I often see them damaged in the package.
That they got thousands of people talking about it a week and a half before release and probably landed on some of the biggest gaming sites on the internet? All for the fraction of a couple ads that would probably reach less people.

I'm right, so sure. Worldwide at best they sold 320,000 Marths or Pits or Little Macs. And look at how rare they were when they were released.

Disney Infinity sold 3,000,000 Mr. Incredibles alone.
No; DI did not sell 3,000,000 Mr Incredibles alone. They sold 3,000,000 Mr Incredibles as part of the Starter pack that was *required* to play the game. Very different numbers for very different results.

...Did I just fall for a troll? I can't tell this time. Genuinely.

Anywho, I just stopped by the FYE in my city and had a terrible conversation. I asked for the manager because I've learned that talking to random employees yields inaccurate information far more often than accurate info. The manager explained that this FYE didn't sell video games and wouldn't reserve these. But she did it in the absolutely most condescending tone I've heard in my adult life. I asked more questions to find out about the process of pre-ordering and determining which stores can pre-order and she continued to talk down to me in the most bizarre voice tone. I thought about recording her with my cell, but figured that there was no way to explain to her how disrespectful she was, so it was pointless.

Apparently they had a conference call earlier today where this was set in stone (that non-video game stores would not take these for pre-order) and that the company wouldn't be taking any more pre-orders at all. Which was sort of fine by me, because I don't think I could have pre-ordered there, anyway, after being talked down to so poorly.

Sales. They sold 3 million bundles, that's 3 million per figure--- 9 million total from JUST those 3 figures that worked in only 1 game. Disney at least had to manufacture 3 million per those 3 figures at least (they obviously manufactured a lot more). Nintendo didn't produce 1 million for worldwide consumption per figure, with possible exceptions of Link and Mario. ...I don't see moving 5.6 million worldwide out of 18 different skus all that impressive, especially with their heavy-hitters released upfront.
You have a good point in there (about the number of manufactured figures), but it's muddled (because the sales analogy doesn't work because of how extremely different the sales models are).

Is this thread a means to get information on amiibo statuses, or a place for people to argue about rarity and compare it to Disney Inflopity?  Jesus.  Some of you people on here bloat this thing with so much garbage.  Get a new home for your lame discussion and leave this place to people sharing information.

Sales. They sold 3 million bundles, that's 3 million per figure--- 9 million total from JUST those 3 figures that worked in only 1 game. Disney at least had to manufacture 3 million per those 3 figures at least (they obviously manufactured a lot more). Nintendo didn't produce 1 million for worldwide consumption per figure, with possible exceptions of Link and Mario. The initial argument was that there was a crazed mass hysteria over these things, but there is not. I don't think it is working to their advantage having them too hard to find for the casual fans, especially as more games are, and becoming, compatible with them. All that being said, I don't see moving 5.6 million worldwide out of 18 different skus all that impressive, especially with their heavy-hitters released upfront.

If anyone really cares enough about this, PM me. Otherwise I concede that this thread is cluttered up enough already and I won't raise the specter of doubt on Nintendo's sales numbers publicity spin again.
Wii Sports sold 80 million copies and Disney Infinity didn't.

Your argument is that of a child. Stop.

Would it be inappropriate to stand outside of Best Buy or GameStop on the days they release Shulk and MK, with a couple Rosalinas, and ask the people going in to pick up their exclusives if they want to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back