Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Post back when you can.
I got down the road, thought about what I was doing and decided to call instead. Didn't feel like making a 40 mile round trip in my 10 MPG truck to just be disappointed. I asked if they got the Mega Man Amiibos in stock and they said no.

Still oblivious and wrong, outright lying about my argument and taking what I said out of context, which explains why you resort to constant name-calling.
I like how you ignore my reasoning for not arguing with you, which is hilarious. It's true, isn't it? As it is, you said basically the same thing now that you said in your last reply to me. You're not an good at this, are you?

They bent mines in order to fit both in a small box >_<.

Did you mention anything to the clerk at the store?
My wife picked it up. She didn't have much time to complain, as she was picking it up before work. She did make the comment about how poor it looked. The clerk did apologize during the transaction, but, that was it.

So is TRU getting Lucario in store at all or not? I'm referring to any point from here on out in the states, or did they all receive the entire shipment and it's sold ouT?

My wife picked it up. She didn't have much time to complain, as she was picking it up before work. She did make the comment about how poor it looked. The clerk did apologize during the transaction, but, that was it.
Oh I see. Well, I hope they don't keep sending them that way, will see if I find them I will just return those.

I like how you ignore my reasoning for not arguing with you, which is hilarious. It's true, isn't it? As it is, you said basically the same thing now that you said in your last reply to me. You're not an good at this, are you?
A) I said multiple times I'm not discussing this in the thread any more. So really at this point you're trolling to start up the discussion by lying, misrepresenting my arguments, and name-calling.

B) It's not that I have to ignore your reasoning when it is based on strawman arguments because of reasons mentioned in A above.

C) IF this is really that important to you you can PM me, as previously stated. Otherwise keep trolling in this thread or drop it.

This is you: "Hurh hurh, I like how you call me out on my broken arguments for not arguing you. Hurh hurh I'm so smart I eat all the goats that cross my bridge."

Wow, so you lost this argument and the one that happened overnight? Ouch. You may want to talk to Twitter, he can give you some tips.

Wow, so you lost this argument and the one that happened overnight? Ouch. You may want to talk to Twitter, he can give you some tips.
Can you guys just PM eachother if you're going to continue arguing? I don't see any reason for the two of you continue arguing in this thread.

I didn't lose any argument, troll. I am right regardless of how butthurt fanboys are. You are more than welcome to engage me via PM so that I can continue to read you lie, misrepresent my arguments, and call me names.

The fedora is strong with this one.
Uh huh. And goading accomplishes what exactly? Just trying to get in a swipe because you disagree with my position while thinking you are so clever with your ad hominem attack?

There have been more posts attacking me personally or misrepresenting my argument than there was on the actual discussion I was raising, and even notable that there have been more since I agreed with Deader to drop it than before. This thread moves too fast with so many posts going in it that it isn't worth the time to maintain a summary of an off-topic argument that isn't going to make finding Amiibo any easier. Yet, you goad.

Uh huh. And goading accomplishes what exactly? Just trying to get in a swipe because you disagree with my position while thinking you are so clever with your ad hominem attack?

There have been more posts attacking me personally or misrepresenting my argument than there was on the actual discussion I was raising, and even notable that there have been more since I agreed with Deader to drop it than before. This thread moves too fast with so many posts going in it that it isn't worth the time to maintain a summary of an off-topic argument that isn't going to make finding Amiibo any easier. Yet, you goad.
Jesus. This is an amiibo thread?

Shulk status is still open on GameStop but they have a pending charge on my card at the moment. Lucario from TRU eBay should be here before the end of the week, though.

You cannot confirm that other than seeing IKE in there which isn't out yet (so one would assume). You can't see any of the tops of the Rosalina, but CLEARLY those are 40 USA Marth's.
How are they clearly USA Marths? The top four look like they are from NA, but there is no way to tell for the others. Is there? Honestly, I thought only the banner was different.

How are they clearly USA Marths? The top four look like they are from NA, but there is no way to tell for the others. Is there? Honestly, I thought only the banner was different.
This guy has been doing this for awhile "John the Scalper". He has shown other pictures and has videos. He has A LOT of USA Amiibos. He is that guy that you hear pre-ordered "over 100 Rosalinas".

You cannot confirm that other than seeing IKE in there which isn't out yet (so one would assume). You can't see any of the tops of the Rosalina, but CLEARLY those are 40 USA Marth's.
lol no. Why do you think he has the boxes like that? So you can't see they are imported. He only has 4 USA marths, the rest are all imported

This guy has been doing this for awhile "John the Scalper". He has shown other pictures and has videos. He has A LOT of USA Amiibos. He is that guy that you hear pre-ordered "over 100 Rosalinas".
I actually don't care what this guy does, but it does seem like he's strategically hiding the banners in a lot of those pictures. Again, I don't care if all of his amiibos are NA, but if I was bragging to piss people off I'm sure I would make sure the banners were visible since I know people care about that stuff, but that's just me.

You can see the back of Ike's box in one pic (actually 3 boxes of Ike)... can you tell from that if it is NA? Because I'm really curious how he got NA Ikes.

Since he has Ike's they are most likely imports was what i was saying. Only thing out there not many people have (right now) is NA Sonic.

Did you pay retail for all of them?.... If not it's not really an accomplishment
Yes it is. Amiibos are different; if you're waiting to get a deal on Mac, Rosalina, and Shulk, its gonna be a long wait, unless you're in Europe or Asia, where all are plentiful and readily available.

How miserable and sad does a person's life have to be that they would actually gain pleasure in the disappointment of others? I'd be curious to find out what happened in this guy's life to cause him to become the wretch that he is.
I get the feeling he's some kid with really rich parents that throw money at him so he leave them alone. He's probably been raised by the internet, likely 4chan.

You can see the back of Ike's box in one pic (actually 3 boxes of Ike)... can you tell from that if it is NA? Because I'm really curious how he got NA Ikes.
Since he has Ike's they are most likely imports was what i was saying. Only thing out there not many people have (right now) is NA Sonic.
If the pic is legit (which it seems so) those Ike figures are actually US versions of Ike. The back of the package matches the design/marketing/advertising of the US packages, the EU backs are different.

If the pic is legit (which it seems so) those Ike figures are actually US versions of Ike. The back of the package matches the design/marketing/advertising of the US packages, the EU backs are different.
Why are they in Amazon boxes? I doubt they have shipped any out, have they shipped any wave 3?

Why are they in Amazon boxes? I doubt they have shipped any out, have they shipped any wave 3?
where do you see amazon? this is the only pic I saw (which the back is the back of a US package)

https://twitter.com/mariotehplumber/status/562457883372040193/photo/1

The Ike's are from the EU. You can tell because the side of the white insert in the bubble has text on it. The US versions are just white.

I see a shulk in that box!
Yeah lol, several Ike, at least 3 shulk, a toon link, a wii fit trainer, and an open link. Shulk was already sold by the Nintendo World store I believe, so not as big of a surprise on him...its Ike that hasnt been released yet.

So have I been missing out on Rosalina on Target's website? I haven't been keeping up on this thread but according to nowinstock she's been going in/out of stock.

That guy is an idiot. He may be able to scalp some of those but there is no way he's making a profit buying up all that inventory.

So have I been missing out on Rosalina on Target's website? I haven't been keeping up on this thread but according to nowinstock she's been going in/out of stock.
She was in stock at around 8 am PST Sunday and sold out within the hour. It's not coming back in stock as that was their only shipment and is now discontinued from their system. I'm sorry about this.

That guy is an idiot. He may be able to scalp some of those but there is no way he's making a profit buying up all that inventory.
I don't support that kid since he's being a straight dick buying so many but if he plans on selling them, he is going to make some money.

They sell for $35 - $45 right now but that will raise once people see that they can't get anymore. If he sells them all for $35, he is making $27.49 ($14.5 profit)/each (after fees and shipping on eBay). Looks like he bought about 200 of them so that's $5498 ($2900 profit) made. That selling price will surely go up so he's going to make more.

I might resell but buying products just to stick it to people who like a character is idiotic. Can't look too down on him though since he's probably going to make bank assuming he sells them and doesn't burn them for views.

Is anybody showing a delivery date of February 9th for Sonic and Ike through Wal Mart pre orders? I have the delay emails from them stating both had been pushed back but didn't know if the website has ever updated to show those new dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back