Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a question to those who pre ordered lucario on TRU website. did you recieve you amiibos yet? i keep getting told they will ship eventually i am moving at the beginning of march and dont have much time to wait for them to ship. this is B.S. they released and my order still says on hold till 12/24/14

i have a question to those who pre ordered lucario on TRU website. did you recieve you amiibos yet? i keep getting told they will ship eventually i am moving at the beginning of march and dont have much time to wait for them to ship. this is B.S. they released and my order still says on hold till 12/24/14

So..... Any news on Meta Knight? Trying to stay on topic.
I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but my two online orders for Meta-Knight from BestBuy.com did a pre-authorization on my credit card again today so hopefully this means they are planning to ship soon or at least my orders are staying active.

If the charge was authorized I'm guessing you ordered ship to home. It has not been shipped to your home so it is not closed.

The theory, as I understand it, is that in-store pick-ups have been shipped to the store so they are closed, those won't be shipped anywhere else
Ordered through gamestop.com, not the in store ship-to-home thing. Any orders placed through the site should show "Open" until the item has shipped. People are saying there order shows closed already which is unusual.

I know it's said all the time, but I fell over laughing at that. Dropped my coffee too. Good show.

Managed to pre-order a Toad, let's see if it takes though, GS's site seems to have crashed (or they haven't over sold). I don't think this one should be a problem finding though.

I got my online lucario today.

I see some mention of Shulk in some posts but I'm not making sense of it.

Is Shulk in stores now or something?
Canada only from what I understand. Pretty sure the only ones in the US so far are Rosalina/Lucario/Bowser/Toon Link/Sheik... or at least they're the only ones I have/have shipped.

If the confirmation page is taking forever to load, check your email. I had a similar problem, but have an email confirmation so I closed the page.
They remove him from my cart upon checkout. I guess I'm too late :( Can't even walk the dog anymore for fear of missing an amiibo preorder!

They remove him from my cart upon checkout. I guess I'm too late :( Can't even walk the dog anymore for fear of missing an amiibo preorder!
Hmm it's still showing as available to me? Are you on mobile by any chance? I couldn't check out on my iPhone, had to come on my laptop to do it. Didn't have any issues here.

Hmm it's still showing as available to me? Are you on mobile by any chance? I couldn't check out on my iPhone, had to come on my laptop to do it. Didn't have any issues here.
It is show available for me as well but when I "continue to checkout" it removes it from my cart. I'm trying from my PC, I could give mobile a shot but that is pure desperation at that point, haha. :wall:

Got my Lucario today.  Amiibo box was kind of shit - the plastic part was coming off as if no one bothered to even glue it on (I could see the mark of a little glue dot in the corner).  I would be upset, but eh, I take them out of the packaging anyways.  The figure is fine and that's all that counts :p

I got my first box of 2 Lucarios today (one more box of 2 more Lucarios still in transit). They were 69'ed in the box and in perfect shape. Thanks to Toys R Us cancellation fiasco I have an army of Lucarios. May come in handy for trading if Wave 4 is a disaster.

Ordered through gamestop.com, not the in store ship-to-home thing. Any orders placed through the site should show "Open" until the item has shipped. People are saying there order shows closed already which is unusual.
Yes, I know, if you order in store ship to home you get charged right away so I figured you ordered through gamestop.com shipped to your home.

Those orders should still be open because they have not shipped it to you.

Closed orders should be the ones already shipped to the store where you will pick it up if you chose that option, that's wishful thinking.

Closed orders may also be cancelled orders (I hope not) but people are reporting that they asked their local stores and they were able to pull up their orders just fine.

I got my first box of 2 Lucarios today (one more box of 2 more Lucarios still in transit). They were 69'ed in the box and in perfect shape. Thanks to Toys R Us cancellation fiasco I have an army of Lucarios. May come in handy for trading if Wave 4 is a disaster.
Meanwhile I have 0 Lucarios... ;(

I got this from Amazon just now

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on December 19, 2014

Sheik Amiibo

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. To keep your order for this item open, please click the link below. Otherwise, we'll cancel your order on March 06, 2015, if we haven't located it by then.

It is show available for me as well but when I "continue to checkout" it removes it from my cart. I'm trying from my PC, I could give mobile a shot but that is pure desperation at that point, haha. :wall:
Damn that sucks he sold out. Was it even an hour??

I got my 2 Lucarios today and they were shipped in the largest box ever. Tons of bubble. You could have fit 10-12 Lucario in this box easily. Not saying it was a bad thing as they were in mint shape.

I got my 2 Lucarios today and they were shipped in the largest box ever. Tons of bubble. You could have fit 10-12 Lucario in this box easily. Not saying it was a bad thing as they were in mint shape.
I got my first 2 also today. They could've put both in one box, but I got them in 2 separate boxes also. They were in mint condition though. Very pleased!!

Went to a target following the info on Brickseek saying there are five toon links in stock. Should have called instead of going. only bowsers were welcoming me.

Swap Force had several - most notably they had Stink Bomb, Trap Shadow and Doom Stone that had half bronze, silver or gold and the other half a different bronze, silver or gold. There has been only one chase for Trap Team so far, there is a clear Tuff Luck that has only her eyes painted.
/wave fellow darkspyroer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm nearly ready to give up on Amiibos. This whole thing is so stressful that I barely enjoy it anymore when I do get what I want. And knowing that with each wave they get more and more rare makes me question the point of even trying.

Pre-ordered Toad from GS in case Nintendo stiffs Amazon again. 

I also peeped a Wii Fit Trainer on Brickseek right here in my closest target. He said it could be in the truck that's sitting outside for tomorrow, so let's hope I catch it in time, I need to put my kid through college.  :pray:

I'm pretty confident these Mario party series won't be hard to find and if they are than oh well. I hate gamestop so I don't want to give them and money unless I have to.

I'm nearly ready to give up on Amiibos. This whole thing is so stressful that I barely enjoy it anymore when I do get what I want. And knowing that with each wave they get more and more rare makes me question the point of even trying.

I feel sort of the same way as you like have to check everyday or u may miss ordering it and even then it may get canceled.

Target is terrible at shipping...

My rosalina has smashed corners and is practically opened -.-

Also with my 2 Blu rays, 1 doesnt have a slip cover and the other does lawl

Slight tangent:

I'm going to try and not sound pissy, and forgive my ignorance--I haven't actively collected stuff in close to ten years--but what is Brickseek? Is this thing the reason people argue with me about actually having something in the store when I know for a fact we don't? Or why people are waiting outside before we open?

I know the Target website is partially to blame--yes, it sucks, and the inventory system doesn't update in real-time.

Slight tangent:

I'm going to try and not sound pissy, and forgive my ignorance--I haven't actively collected stuff in close to ten years--but what is Brickseek? Is this thing the reason people argue with me about actually having something in the store when I know for a fact we don't? Or why people are waiting outside before we open?

I know the Target website is partially to blame--yes, it sucks, and the inventory system doesn't update in real-time.
Brickseek.com shows active inventory levels of everything at Target. If Target has three copies of Black Ops, and you buy one, Brickseek will update to two within minutes. The problem is that if an item is stolen or two Marios are rung up instead of a Mario and a Rosalina, inventory levels get skewed.

It's a wonderful tool when inventory levels are correct.

I know it's said all the time, but I fell over laughing at that. Dropped my coffee too. Good show.

Managed to pre-order a Toad, let's see if it takes though, GS's site seems to have crashed (or they haven't over sold). I don't think this one should be a problem finding though.
Famous last words!!!! lol

Slight tangent:

Brickseek is a website with an inventory tracker for Target.

I've never used brickseek till just now, and it shows a target with 32 Rosalinas in stock... When I went to that store Monday and they were sold out... That's a whole box I'm assuming... Would it be THAT off...

My Toon Link has shipped from Walmart. It's been an eventful amiibo day for me. As far as SMB amiibos go, I feel like Toad will be a pain to find since all the other characters are readily available already.

Hunh, thanks. That solves a couple of mysteries.

As long as I'm on the subject, I just want to tell everyone something regarding inventory adjustment:

[Certain] Team Members do have the ability to manually adjust the counts on something* but ONLY if its status is "active". Once something is discontinued, no such luck.

*The system says we've had nine copies of Destiny for three days and we really don't, we can go in and zero them out. But if it says the store has two Pit amiibo, and because he's been discontinued in the system, there's nothing we can do and it will ALWAYS show that.

Just thought I'd share that in case anyone was curious.

Hunh, thanks. That solves a couple of mysteries.

As long as I'm on the subject, I just want to tell everyone something regarding inventory adjustment:

[Certain] Team Members do have the ability to manually adjust the counts on something* but ONLY if its status is "active". Once something is discontinued, no such luck.

*The system says we've had nine copies of Destiny for three days and we really don't, we can go in and zero them out. But if it says the store has two Pit amiibo, and because he's been discontinued in the system, there's nothing we can do and it will ALWAYS show that.

Just thought I'd share that in case anyone was curious.
Ty for that info, interesting to know.

Famous last words!!!! lol
Meh, the GameStop that I'm supposed to pick him up at is within walking distance of the Target I work at. So *knock on wood* I'm somewhat covered.

I've never used brickseek till just now, and it shows a target with 32 Rosalinas in stock... When I went to that store Monday and they were sold out... That's a whole box I'm assuming... Would it be THAT off...
That's...really weird. That sounds like their entire initial shipment. And no, they come four to a box and usually each case has about four boxes. Regardless though...

Meh, the GameStop that I'm supposed to pick him up at is within walking distance of the Target I work at. So *knock on wood* I'm somewhat covered.

That's...really weird. That sounds like their entire initial shipment. And no, they come four to a box and usually each case has about four boxes. Regardless though...
Well I hope to have time to go again and have someone physically look cause that a lot when everyone else shows sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back