Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a bunch of stuff from TRU today, including 2 Lucarios, and an extra Sheik and Toon Link I forgot I had ordered with credit. Those reorder prices were fantastic.

Collecting these has became a series of highs and lows. Until the 13th or wave 4 preorders opening up, it feels like we're in a lull.

Picked up my Lucario today! 55 minute drive through rush hour each way. Thankfully they still had it. Probably the best crafted amiibo so far

Did you have a team member look it up too? I hope you didn't just scan the shelf.
Checked two available shelves by myself, asked one at the counter and she didn't come to help so I had to find another one holding the scanning device thing. he checked for me and confirmed no toon link in the store.

Toad's page is gone from GS. Why do these sites choose to remove the page rather than just show that it's sold out? To reduce traffic?

Did you have a team member look it up too? I hope you didn't just scan the shelf.
Checked two available shelves by myself, asked one at the counter and she didn't come to help so I had to find another one holding the scanning device thing. he checked for me and confirmed no toon link in the store.

oops
why did this go up twice?

AssaltineCracka said:
I've never used brickseek till just now, and it shows a target with 32 Rosalinas in stock... When I went to that store Monday and they were sold out... That's a whole box I'm assuming... Would it be THAT off...

I just read about the Gold and Silver Mario variants.  This might be a blessing as I'm so put off by this idea I might tap out of the game now.

Amiibo have overcome my life with running around stores, waiting in lines, and now they have the balls to put out a completely sprayed gold and silver (making the paint jobs SO MUCH EASIER!) and expect us to go even crazier for those?  This will really test my willpower.

I just read about the Gold and Silver Mario variants. This might be a blessing as I'm so put off by this idea I might tap out of the game now.
Amiibo have overcome my life with running around stores, waiting in lines, and now they have the balls to put out a completely sprayed gold and silver (making the paint jobs SO MUCH EASIER!) and expect us to go even crazier for those? This will really test my willpower.
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Anyone who has had a successful delivery through amazon.fr.....who delivered your item, UPS, USPS, FedEx?

My amiibos have been shipping for over 19 days :(
depend on shipping service you picked. If you did standard shipping it normal europeon post mail service then us post service but if you choose expedited it is ups the entire way

sucks was at work come home and see the stupid preorders finally go live to only sell out by time i get home =(.  all i wanted was toad too

Dang that sucks. I was at my gamestop just 2 hours ago and placed a pre order on the Mario Party 8 bundle. I asked about any of the other amiibo and they were not in the system yet for in-store pre orders. The only other one I wanted was the Toad in the Super Mario wave.

Just letting you know that Amazon UK has it available for pre-order.
Just ordered three toads from the Amazon UK and placed the rest of my order as in-store pick-up at Gamestop. Still waiting on BBY to come through with a Mario Party 10 bundle and new Amiibos. If they do I'll cancel my Amazon UK and Gamestop orders

I'm hoping I'm not the only one who feels this way, but this thread can no longer efficiently provide information about when amiibos come up for sale.  It has become so full of bloat and trolling that it is hard to keep up with actual amiibo sale information.  In addition to that, the thread title hasn't been changed in a long time which has caused me to miss when the Super Mario amiibos went up for sale.

I don't want the Super Mario amiibos and I'm not planning to buy any of them (not even Toad), but I do worry that when wave 4 comes up for sale I'll miss it.  I'm sure nothing will change, but I do hope that the thread title will be changed or a new thread will be created when that happens because following this thread is not helpful.

Sorry for bitching.

I just read about the Gold and Silver Mario variants. This might be a blessing as I'm so put off by this idea I might tap out of the game now.

Amiibo have overcome my life with running around stores, waiting in lines, and now they have the balls to put out a completely sprayed gold and silver (making the paint jobs SO MUCH EASIER!) and expect us to go even crazier for those? This will really test my willpower.
I agree. I have not been hitting stores up, but I have been buying every statue. Announcing color varations completely killed it for me. I cancelled my Super Mario series pre-order. I'll finish the Smash Bros collection, but that's it.

Anyone who has had a successful delivery through amazon.fr.....who delivered your item, UPS, USPS, FedEx?

My amiibos have been shipping for over 19 days :(
Mine came in through USPS. You probably have a while to wait if you ordered via standard shipping, it took mine over 30 days to get here.

I'm hoping I'm not the only one who feels this way, but this thread can no longer efficiently provide information about when amiibos come up for sale. It has become so full of bloat and trolling that it is hard to keep up with actual amiibo sale information. In addition to that, the thread title hasn't been changed in a long time which has caused me to miss when the Super Mario amiibos went up for sale.

I don't want the Super Mario amiibos and I'm not planning to buy any of them (not even Toad), but I do worry that when wave 4 comes up for sale I'll miss it. I'm sure nothing will change, but I do hope that the thread title will be changed or a new thread will be created when that happens because following this thread is not helpful.

Sorry for bitching.
While you are technically bitching, I agree with every word you just said and feel the same way about the super Mario amiibos. They aren't super important to me, but if I miss Lucina and robin because that info is obscured in a sea of useless posts then I'm gonna flip out.

While you are technically bitching, I agree with every word you just said and feel the same way about the super Mario amiibos. They aren't super important to me, but if I miss Lucina and robin because that info is obscured in a sea of useless posts then I'm gonna flip out.
THIS! I def. need Lucina and Robin. I sometimes come to this thread and read the last 2 or 3 pages and scroll through the bullshit until I read something useful lol.

I agree. I have not been hitting stores up, but I have been buying every statue. Announcing color varations completely killed it for me. I cancelled my Super Mario series pre-order. I'll finish the Smash Bros collection, but that's it.

Mine came in through USPS. You probably have a while to wait if you ordered via standard shipping, it took mine over 30 days to get here.
Thanks! That helps a lot. I will keep an eye out with our postal deliveries. 30 days is ridiculous, but at least tells me that others are also having long wait times

I'm hoping I'm not the only one who feels this way, but this thread can no longer efficiently provide information about when amiibos come up for sale. It has become so full of bloat and trolling that it is hard to keep up with actual amiibo sale information. In addition to that, the thread title hasn't been changed in a long time which has caused me to miss when the Super Mario amiibos went up for sale.

I don't want the Super Mario amiibos and I'm not planning to buy any of them (not even Toad), but I do worry that when wave 4 comes up for sale I'll miss it. I'm sure nothing will change, but I do hope that the thread title will be changed or a new thread will be created when that happens because following this thread is not helpful.

Sorry for bitching.
I can't check all the time due to work but it feels like every day, there is 20 new pages to go through... most of which seems like useless banter/bitching, a lot of which I'll admit I've done my fair share of.

I'd like to be able to keep this thread only for posts regarding availability and whatnot, but that's not gonna happen.

Sorry for bitching.
I can't check all the time due to work but it feels like every day, there is 20 new pages to go through... most of which seems like useless banter/bitching, a lot of which I'll admit I've done my fair share of.

I'd like to be able to keep this thread only for posts regarding availability and whatnot, but that's not gonna happen.

Gimme your cell, I'll text you when shit goes down!

I actually like having an amiibo discussion thread. Although, if pre-orders for wave 4 came up at Amazon tomorrow, I would love it if the title got changed and/or a new thread was created to say, "Hey, amiibo wave 4 on amazon RIGHT NOW!" or something like that.

I love these things, but after looking over the SSB4 roster, I realize there are still 13 characters that I want that have yet to even be released.  I'm seriously considering dropping out after the Smash series.  I have the SMB set reserved, but I may cancel.  There are going to be too many and I'm running out of room on top of my desk.  I figure I'll at least have one each of the core Nintendo characters and they can be used across games.  TBH, I'm not all that concerned about keeping my Smash data on the ones I have.  Sure, I may feel the need to grab a Bayonetta or other major character if /when they come out.  However, I don't see myself being disappointed if I don't have Mario in 3 different poses, with a normal, silver, and gold variant.

The Super Mario amiibos are supposed to be "abundant" once they're released, even if the Toad one is the least of those in production numbers.  Therefore really hoping that this amiibo bubble would have burst by then, and Toad can be found on store shelves without too much wild goose chasing.

I actually like having an amiibo discussion thread. Although, if pre-orders for wave 4 came up at Amazon tomorrow, I would love it if the title got changed and/or a new thread was created to say, "Hey, amiibo wave 4 on amazon RIGHT NOW!" or something like that.
The closest thing to a date on Wave 4 is when I preordered at FYE, they had an estimated date of June. Take that for what it's worth with MP10 coming out next month it may very well be plausible.

Picked up my Lucario today! 55 minute drive through rush hour each way. Thankfully they still had it. Probably the best crafted amiibo so far
You're the first person on the internet to say that -- seriously. Not sure if you were just posting for a response, but you got me if so. It's the WORST amiibo IMHO.

Also, regarding the sea of useless posts -- I do find some of the posts regarding amiibo-related stock levels and such very useful, but if CAG is the only place you're looking to get your information on these it's probably going to be late every once in awhile. You've gotta be glued to twitter/facebook/CAG/etc. pretty regularly to jump on these it seems. Having less posts in this thread would probably be helpful to weed through the trash posts, but it'd also mean less people on this thread which may mean less frequent updates about finds locally or on the web. Kind of a catch-22.

I thought about cancelling my Amazon orders for the Mario set and ordering at GS for in store pick-up, considering Amazon usually gets these things last. I decided against it though because GameStop likes to do an "authorization" charge immediately, then refund it later when an online preorder is made. Amazon doesn't touch my account until they ship, so I'm fine waiting for these. I'm only even getting these for Mario Party mulitplayer. The only line I intend to actually collect is SSB. And I'm hoping they do DK and Metroid lines, so I can at least pretend that Ridley and K Rool are in Smash by keeping them with my Smash amiibos.

If they do a Mario Kart 8 line, it'd be hilarious to see people freaking the fuck out about the Pink Gold Peach amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back