Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Tarskidx" post="12473436" timestamp="1423137268"]Does anyone think that the Gold and Silver Marios would be tied to Platinum/Gold rewards as a final thank you reward? They said the close out to attain the CN status is MAR 31st and rewards would be available by April 30th I believe? Going by the dates, it seems like it is just after the release of Mario Party 10, but maybe will coincide with the possible release of the single packed Mario that seems to be a timed exclusive with just the MP10 bundle? Please don't take this as nothing more than a wild rumor in my part but it would make sense and a good way to end CN to all of us loyal fans.[/quote]

Highly doubtful, IMO. The quality of Gold/Platinum rewards has gone downhill significantly over the past few years. I would be shocked and stunned to see something of this quality (and quantity) sent out for "free."

In for a store pick up for toon link. Checked the rest of Targets site and noticed they still have product pages for all the rare ones. Did they always have that?

Does anyone think that the Gold and Silver Marios would be tied to Platinum/Gold rewards as a final thank you reward? They said the close out to attain the CN status is MAR 31st and rewards would be available by April 30th I believe? Going by the dates, it seems like it is just after the release of Mario Party 10, but maybe will coincide with the possible release of the single packed Mario that seems to be a timed exclusive with just the MP10 bundle? Please don't take this as nothing more than a wild rumor in my part but it would make sense and a good way to end CN to all of us loyal fans.
I really hope not... as I saw the rewards get shittier, I cashed out all my points.

I'm not gonna gonna bother trying to get those variants. It's hard enough to get regular Amiibo.

In for a store pick up for toon link. Checked the rest of Targets site and noticed they still have product pages for all the rare ones. Did they always have that?
Yes, I have a page monitor running on the number of amiibs in case they add wave 4 or smb series and the only warning I've had is when Rosalina disappeared the other day

Got an Amazon update, Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik and Sonic will be here on Tuesday. Amazon finally catching up with everyone else.

Also got both club Nintendo accounts to gold and platinum (we made a second account when we bought my mom in law a wii). So if those godforsaken variants are club Nintendo exclusive for elite, I'll get both.

The only thing worse than a piece of shit is a piece of shit who's proud of his piece of shittiness.

Calm down dude, WinterAvenger's probably just saying that as a joke. I believe he's a pretty big Fire Emblem Awakening fan since his profile picture used to be Chrom, the main character from that game.

Just got a delay email for the mega man I preordered from Amazon in December, email didn't sound optimistic saying they are trying to get him to complete my order.....
I got the same thing about my Mega Man and it's weird cause I ordered Toon Link in the same order back in November so i don't know whats up.

Still waiting for Rosalina to ship I ordered from target this weekend. They already confirmed and took the money from my PayPal account.

Calm down dude, WinterAvenger's probably just saying that as a joke. I believe he's a pretty big Fore Emblem Awakening fan since his profile picture used to be Chrom, the main character from that game.
Internet is serious business and come on folks, it's a brand new day, let's start this page fresh with some useful info besides the typical I HATE YOU FOR MAKING INTERNET JOKES!

It's definitely not going to be a CN release.

If it were, they'd be hyping it so we all buy tons of games to get the coins.

That and CN web server would surely implode.

It'd be nice, but I don't see it happening.

Now, there's always whatever program replaces CN...
If it was a reward I don't think they would announce it. They don't want people making dozens of accounts and trying to game the system.

my toon link and sheik just shipped from amazon. Not too horribly late.

Was searching for them last night and didn't see them. Now I can find all of wave 4. Did these go up for sale and sell out?
yes already all sold out, for some reason when they were for sale you couldn't search for them, you had to have the direct link. Charizard and Wario were the last ones up for awhile, not sure if they still are.

Has anyone gotten their wave 3a orders from Walmart yet for ship to home?
I had a toon link arrive from walmart.

To those ordering from or thinking about ordering from game.co.uk... beware.  They told me that my order shipped on the 20th of January, but I never received it.  They said I was supposed to receive my Lucario figure within 4-6 business days.  But that never happened :(

You all make great points and I have some concerns that there is no fair way we will ever have a "realistic" chance to get either Mario, let both. Everyone knows that these Amiibos are worth their weight in gold and I can truly see retail people scooping them up with no hesitation to keep for themselves or to resell for hundreds of dollars. If these follow other patterns of being either random per shipment box or something like 1 Gold Mario per 50 standard Marios and 1 Silver for 25 standard Marios ordered, per store sort of like they did for other figures and even comics with variants.

We would almost have to buy a case just to ensure we get one or it is resell city. LOL

You all make great points and I have some concerns that there is no fair way we will ever have a "realistic" chance to get either Mario, let both. Everyone knows that these Amiibos are worth their weight in gold and I can truly see retail people scooping them up with no hesitation to keep for themselves or to resell for hundreds of dollars. If these follow other patterns of being either random per shipment box or something like 1 Gold Mario per 50 standard Marios and 1 Silver for 25 standard Marios ordered, per store sort of like they did for other figures and even comics with variants.

We would almost have to buy a case just to ensure we get one or it is resell city. LOL
This happens all the time with action figure releases. Take for example the McFarland sports figures. The variants are limited, maybe 1500-2500, some even less, and they range from a different jersey to some being autographed. I know a few retail stores back home where the employees would snatch it up if they opened the box and saw one of those. They call it a perk of working there. I'm sure this is what happened with any Skylanders chase figures. So if that's how these Marios are distributed, either it'll be a bloodbath or you'll never see these reach shelves.

yes already all sold out, for some reason when they were for sale you couldn't search for them, you had to have the direct link. Charizard and Wario were the last ones up for awhile, not sure if they still are.
Okay, I found the post on reddit. You could search for it, but you had to specifically search "Amiibo smash ____" or it didn't show up. I scanned this thread and one person mentioned it was up, but sold out. I'm actually kind of surprised no one posted it here when it was live. ill need to follow reddit more closely to get it, but if I see it while it's live I'll be sure to make sure people here know about it.

Okay, I found the post on reddit. You could search for it, but you had to specifically search "Amiibo smash ____" or it didn't show up. I scanned this thread and one person mentioned it was up, but sold out. I'm actually kind of surprised no one posted it here when it was live. ill need to follow reddit more closely to get it, but if I see it while it's live I'll be sure to make sure people here know about it.
people did post it here when it was live, that's how i found out about it

searching worked when the reddit post was first submitted, but after a few minutes you couldn't search anymore and you had to have the direct links.

They sold out very fast because they did not put a limit on how many you could buy. I had 100 charizards in my cart just to see.

i am losing faith in my preorders from Toysrus Lucario and others no updates.  They did send my Falcon,  Pit and Toon Link but I have like 6 others including Lucario on preorder just sitting with no updates.

Any word on SMB or Wave 4 pre-orders yet? I know Amazon did their thing, but I'm more trusting of in store ones. Really looking for Gamestop or maybe Best Buy. I know GS put that Mario Party Bundle up yesterday, is that still there? Apparently Walmart also took pre-orders on the SMB Yoshi? Should I expect GS pre-orders in the next day or two?

Any word on SMB or Wave 4 pre-orders yet? I know Amazon did their thing, but I'm more trusting of in store ones. Really looking for Gamestop or maybe Best Buy. I know GS put that Mario Party Bundle up yesterday, is that still there? Apparently Walmart also took pre-orders on the SMB Yoshi? Should I expect GS pre-orders in the next day or two?
Wave 4 still isn't available for preorder.

Gamestop preorders are up in store for the Super Mario Series. Just left my local store with one each preordered. Interesting, there was no reserve sku for a single Mario, just the bundle with MP10.

Gamestop preorders are up in store for the Super Mario Series. Just left my local store with one each preordered. Interesting, there was no reserve sku for a single Mario, just the bundle with MP10.
This is what I'm worried about. Going to pre-order that bundle and keep it sealed for the 30 days. Really just want the figurine and doubt he will be rare, but not worth the chance.

This is what I'm worried about. Going to pre-order that bundle and keep it sealed for the 30 days. Really just want the figurine and doubt he will be rare, but not worth the chance.

For a limited time, the only way to get Mario will be in the bundle. All indications are he will have a separate release date later.

Could you pre-order toad in store? I know it's sold out online but I'm wondering if they can do web store orders.

You probably already gathered, but GS had all the SMB series available for preorder last night. Toad sold out first of course. Not sure what's still available at the moment though.

Maybe they are going to use the new Mario's as a way to announce whatever the new rewards program will be. Who the hell knows, maybe they are just variants that have no special meaning at all.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo made a paid subscription service. Like $30 for a silver subscription and $50 for a gold subscription, and either comes with their perspective metal Mario or something like that.

I received my Toon Link from Gohastings today.  The card was creased all along the back, as if it was folded previously.  Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up if you care about the packaging.  I'm opening mine up anyway...  Also, Sheik is still "Pending" in my order status, even though I ordered it the same day. 

Not sure if anyone else here pre-ordered Ike and Mega Man through Amazon, but customer service says they're out of stock with a new date looking to be March 20th.  Not what I wanted to hear, after pre-ordering these on November 21st. 

Anyone else here this? They did give me a free month of prime...

Not sure if anyone else here pre-ordered Ike and Mega Man through Amazon, but customer service says they're out of stock with a new date looking to be March 20th. Not what I wanted to hear, after pre-ordering these on November 21st.

Anyone else here this? They did give me a free month of prime...
I heard that happened to a lot of people for Mega Man, I highly doubt they'll get any additional shipments in March for those.

My Amazon Toon Link is finally shipping, but my Sheik still says March.  On the upside, my Toon Link also had said March until it suddenly shipped.  Sooooooo I guess I can hope?

I'm very late on this subject but my online in store pickup Shulk pre order from December 14th also says closed. Just checked this morning.

I heard that happened to a lot of people for Mega Man, I highly doubt they'll get any additional shipments in March for those.
That's why I contacted them, but I never received an e-mail about it going out of stock from Amazon like other people had. I had assumed since I had pre-ordered so early, I'd be safe...

I'm very late on this subject but my online in store pickup Shulk pre order from December 14th also says closed. Just checked this morning.
There have been mixed reports on this. Some people contacted GameStop customer support and they said it says closed because the order no longer has to do with online. In other words, the order is in the hands of the specific store you shipped to.

My friend actually contacted GameStop customer support yesterday and they flat out told him the order was cancelled due to unavailable stock. I really have no idea. If it was cancelled you would think you would get a cancellation notice. The "closed" description on the GS website says that it either means it has shipped or it has been cancelled.

Don't know what to say until stores actually start getting stock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back