Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
There have been mixed reports on this. Some people contacted GameStop customer support and they said it says closed because the order no longer has to do with online. In other words, the order is in the hands of the specific store you shipped to.

My friend actually contacted GameStop customer support yesterday and they flat out told him the order was cancelled due to unavailable stock. I really have no idea. If it was cancelled you would think you would get a cancellation notice. The "closed" description on the GS website says that it either means it has shipped or it has been cancelled.

Don't know what to say until stores actually start getting stock...
The "in the hands of the store" option makes much more sense. I doubt Gamestop honestly believes it would be a good idea to cancel orders without notification and hope that everyone just forgets about it.

WTF TRU!

Anyone else got a charge today from TRU?

I think they are charging me for the free amiibos they shipped because of their fiasco. I know the email said that I may get a charge and get it refunded 3-5 days but it's been weeks since I received my free amiibos, why now?

super mario amiibos are up on the CPSIA page. Shows 1 month for yoshi, mario, toad, 2 months for peach, bowser, luigi

who knows if it's an indication of rarity or if peach/bowser/luigi were just made at the end/beginning of the month and they will all be the same.

I think nintendo will make less of toad, just because they get off on our pain.

super mario amiibos are up on the CPSIA page. Shows 1 month for yoshi, mario, toad, 2 months for peach, bowser, luigi

who knows if it's an indication of rarity or if peach/bowser/luigi were just made at the end/beginning of the month and they will all be the same.

I think nintendo will make less of toad, just because they get off on our pain.
these are all readily available in most stores I'm in (target, walmart, gamestop)... with the exception of Toad which is not released yet. Cant imagine why Nintendo would want to flood the market for these things, especially when no one is buying the first round of SSB amiibos. Not sure that a figure in a different pose would offer any incentive for those already with one to buy another one.

The tracking for my Lucario from Toys R Us's eBay store has yet to show up. I have the tracking number, but when I look up the number via the UPS website, it says the number is unavailable. Anyone else having any luck?

Just got the following email from Gamestop:

Unfortunately, your order # for the Ike amiibo Figure has been delayed. Your item will be placed on back order while we work with Nintendo to get more stock of this item. Your business is extremely important to us, and we sincerely apologize for any frustration this delay may have caused you.

Just got the following email from Gamestop:

Unfortunately, your order # for the Ike amiibo Figure has been delayed. Your item will be placed on back order while we work with Nintendo to get more stock of this item. Your business is extremely important to us, and we sincerely apologize for any frustration this delay may have caused you.
Is that the only one you ordered? Do you know on what day you ordered it? Just checked and didn't see one in my inbox. I have an ike and dedede order.

So messed up on Fox. I went to try when you guys first started talking about it and it said ships in 1 to 2 days, but it wasn't working. Called and she was like nope, only for in store pick up. You guys got lucky!

Does anyone know about this amiibo app that "tracks" them. I had about 8 calls to my target looking for sheik. They said we had two. Our system has zero. I don't believe those apps are 100% correct.

Example of an awesome Gamestop:   They call telling you the Super Mario series Amiibos are up for preorder............If only they were faster, got toad yesterday

No, it included Sonic and Dedede. Ordered the first week of January. Just got the same email about Sonic too. :evil:
And to round it out, just got one for Dedede too.

And in the meantime, they have the money for these tied up on my card.

I hope these Fire Emblem amiibo will unlock dlc for the new 3DS Fire Emblem game.
If they have another 30 DLCs (10 DLC packs), and it opens up 1 DLC pack for free, I'd be fine with that. Have wanted all the Fire Emblem amiibos from Day 1. In a way, it's nice that more people are becoming aware of Fire Emblem due to Marth's scarcity, but on the other hand, it makes it unreasonably hard for the current fans to get them! :lol I'm still hoping for a Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. bundle with all 4 of the FE characters in it. They said they were reprinting Marth, so that'd be a good time to do it! :D

Well isn't this magical. Today, I learned there is a neckbearded gentleman who has been LIVING AT THE fuckING WALMART waiting for them to get Ike. He has been sleeping in his car, and entering the store every single time he sees them get any sort of delivery truck. He waits for them to receive the delivery, and intends to buy the entire shipment of Ike as soon as it arrives.

The fuck is wrong with society...

Well isn't this magical. Today, I learned there is a neckbearded gentleman who has been LIVING AT THE fuckING WALMART waiting for them to get Ike. He has been sleeping in his car, and entering the store every single time he sees them get any sort of delivery truck. He waits for them to receive the delivery, and intends to buy the entire shipment of Ike as soon as it arrives.

Triple-H.gif

What does he hope to accomplish waiting at Walmart? He should be camping out at TRU.

Ok, now you're just making shit up.

I mean, I guess I could try and get pictures of him? That'd be a little awkward but I guess I can try next time I'm at Walmart.
Lol posting their 24 hour surveillance feed is about the only way anyone is going to believe someone is living in their car in a Walmart parking lot for weeks just for an amiibo. He might check their store several times a day, hell a lot of people here check NWS and others nearly everyday but living in their car for weeks waiting on it? nah

WTF TRU!

Anyone else got a charge today from TRU?

I think they are charging me for the free amiibos they shipped because of their fiasco. I know the email said that I may get a charge and get it refunded 3-5 days but it's been weeks since I received my free amiibos, why now?
"Free amiibos they shipped because of their fiasco"?

TRU's CC charges for online orders also notoriously take several days to show up after an item ships. Probably the company that they use.

Lol posting their 24 hour surveillance feed is about the only way anyone is going to believe someone is living in their car in a Walmart parking lot for weeks just for an amiibo. He might check their store several times a day, hell a lot of people here check NWS and others nearly everyday but living in their car for weeks waiting on it? nah
Probably right. All I know is what the guy told me. Who knows, maybe he was bullshitting me.

anyone get notificatuon from gs for shulk or bb for metaknight for their ship to store preoders placed back in dec like I did? I have recieved no notification.

"Free amiibos they shipped because of their fiasco"?

TRU's CC charges for online orders also notoriously take several days to show up after an item ships. Probably the company that they use.
I can only think of 1 other order I've made from TRU and don't recall them taking that much to charge, this one took over 2 weeks.

About your question, since TRU cancelled orders twice because of "technical issues" they started sending emails with different compensations. One of them was reinstate the cancelled order and send it for free.

I can only think of 1 other order I've made from TRU and don't recall them taking that much to charge, this one took over 2 weeks.

About your question, since TRU cancelled orders twice because of "technical issues" they started sending emails with different compensations. One of them was reinstate the cancelled order and send it for free.
You received an email stating specifically yours would be free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back