Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only think of 1 other order I've made from TRU and don't recall them taking that much to charge, this one took over 2 weeks.

About your question, since TRU cancelled orders twice because of "technical issues" they started sending emails with different compensations. One of them was reinstate the cancelled order and send it for free.
Ah well then yeah, I would be upset about that. They just charged my $10.99 order today for Lucario and Sheik (so around five days) and Pit and CF were about seven days I believe.

Probably right. All I know is what the guy told me. Who knows, maybe he was bullshitting me.
Likely an exaggeration, because by the time they arrive he could have walked inside, filled out an application, worked there and made as much money as he will profit off those figures even with Walmart's shit poor pay rate.

(Although if he is a lazy neckbeard, he would probably rather camp out at Walmart for a week than do actual work).

People never realize the time they put into hunting, gas for checking and scalping typically gets beat out by your average minimum wage job when you add it all together. Something about feeling like it is "free money".

Was finally charged today for my Lucario pre-order that shipped a few days ago.

To recap:

I pre-ordered Lucario way back on 11/25/14

Received a cancellation email 12/19/2014

Received a pre-order reinstatement email 12/21/2014

Received an "order processing" email 1/31/15

Received a shipping confirmation email 2/2/15

Charged for purchase 2/5/15

Estimated delivery date 2/9/15

My in-store pre-orders seem to still be ok.  They show up fine on the app.  Have no reason to think anything is wrong there.  Still, not a good sign if they're sending out emails about limited availability from Nintendo :(

You received an email stating specifically yours would be free?
Transcript:

Dear Valued Customer,

We are reaching out today to apologize for the recent cancellation of your amiibo item(s), order #XXXXXXX, which was the result of a technical issue that has since been corrected. Your cancelled amiibo item(s) have been reinstated, and you can expect to receive the order in 5-10 business days.

Please know that we value you as a customer and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. As such, we will be shipping your amiibo order to you at no charge. Your credit card will be temporarily charged, but within 3-5 business days you will receive a refund for the full amount of the item(s).

The world hates me. Been holding off on Fox for weeks now. Finally break down and grab one on eBay just a few hours ago and now he's in stock at BBY. F'ing figures.

The tracking for my Lucario from Toys R Us's eBay store has yet to show up. I have the tracking number, but when I look up the number via the UPS website, it says the number is unavailable. Anyone else having any luck?
same issue as well, except mine is purchased from their site directly.

Amazon too. I think it's delayed in general.
Maybe. I guess the true test will be whether or not ship to store orders are fulfilled. Has anyone who selected ship to store got a delayed email?

It's weird to send a delayed email for items which, as far as I know anyway, don't have an official street date.

Just got my shipment of Amiibo's from Toys R Us.  Behold the genius thought process behind packaging these...

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25197]
And yes, the Amiibo boxes were all bent and creased...

BB is trolling us with these Fox glitches. If by some black magic you have ordered one.... please post the confirmation to prove it!!!!

Can't believe Fox is rare after nabbing one from Nintendoworld a couple of weeks ago. They had at least ten for sale and no one seemed to be going for them; I was positive this was going to be restocked in full everywhere else. As for my GS Ike order, like many of you have already said, mine states "closed," however, I haven't received an email stating it was canceled or delayed. I ended up emailing them asking for a more specific status for that as well as my Shulk preorder. Curious as to what the reply will be.

Well isn't this magical. Today, I learned there is a neckbearded gentleman who has been LIVING AT THE fuckING WALMART waiting for them to get Ike. He has been sleeping in his car, and entering the store every single time he sees them get any sort of delivery truck. He waits for them to receive the delivery, and intends to buy the entire shipment of Ike as soon as it arrives.

The fuck is wrong with society...
i blame walmart for allowing to purchase the whole shipment

BB is trolling us with these Fox glitches. If by some black magic you have ordered one.... please post the confirmation to prove it!!!!
Can't really post a picture now, but I was able to put in an order for 2. They honored my first order of Fox a couple weeks ago, but he came completely crushed.

Well isn't this magical. Today, I learned there is a neckbearded gentleman who has been LIVING AT THE fuckING WALMART waiting for them to get Ike. He has been sleeping in his car, and entering the store every single time he sees them get any sort of delivery truck. He waits for them to receive the delivery, and intends to buy the entire shipment of Ike as soon as it arrives.

The fuck is wrong with society...
Let's all make some sacrifices to Cthulhu so that Walmart only gets like one or two in.

Can't believe Fox is rare after nabbing one from Nintendoworld a couple of weeks ago. They had at least ten for sale and no one seemed to be going for them; I was positive this was going to be restocked in full everywhere else. As for my GS Ike order, like many of you have already said, mine states "closed," however, I haven't received an email stating it was canceled or delayed. I ended up emailing them asking for a more specific status for that as well as my Shulk preorder. Curious as to what the reply will be.
Wait... Fox is rare again? I remember he became rare for a short bit, then common again...

I as well got a notice that Dedede will be ready for pickup at Best Buy on the 20th. Soon the reason why I got into collecting Amiibos will be mine.

Transcript:

Dear Valued Customer,

We are reaching out today to apologize for the recent cancellation of your amiibo item(s), order #XXXXXXX, which was the result of a technical issue that has since been corrected. Your cancelled amiibo item(s) have been reinstated, and you can expect to receive the order in 5-10 business days.

Please know that we value you as a customer and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. As such, we will be shipping your amiibo order to you at no charge. Your credit card will be temporarily charged, but within 3-5 business days you will receive a refund for the full amount of the item(s).
Maybe they meant shipping charge would be $0.00, but that you'd still be paying for the items.

gah, all these friday release dates. I work Friday, I really hope Amazon gets it's shit together with my preorders or I'm screwed. Stupid scratched 3DS screens.

I'm expecting Meta Knight to come out on 2/20 as well to coincide with the release of Kirby Rainbow Curse. I know personally that I wasn't too interested in Rainbow Curse but with added amiibo support+$39.99 MSRP+GCU, I'm considering it.

Got a bunch of emails from best buy updating me on the release of sonic, ike, mega man, and king dedede.

2/13 - sonic

2/20 - king dedede, megaman, and ike

Don't know how many people are still in my situation with TRU preorders (999.99 promo code reorders), but I ordered the max quantity of all that were available on December 24th.  So as of now all of my items, with the exception of Pit and CF (which I miraculously received) still show the nebulous "Item on hold until release 12/24/2014" as their current status.

I just called Toys R Us for the third time this week about this issue, and after being offered no additional information yet again, I politely asked to escalate my call to a manager.  I ended up talking to a very cool manager that listened to everything I had to say and typed up a very detailed investigation to be sent to the "back office" for further review.  He also promised to follow the investigation personally and get back to me within 48 hours.

The thing that prompted my third call today is that two of the SKUs in my order, namely Toon Link and Bowser, are now in stock and available for shipping on TRU website.  Kind of ridiculous that I could go order them right now for shipping, but my preorder from December shows these items backordered.  I also put heavy emphasis on Lucario as the reason for my call, and made sure he noted that that was far and away the most important part of my order.

I mostly just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same predicament, and encourage people to not take "we have no additional information on these backordered items" as a final answer.  Don't hesitate to ask to speak to a manager, and most importantly, be calm and polite to everyone you speak to, as they have absolutely nothing to do with the situation.  I'll be sure and report back with whatever I find out as soon as this guy gets back to me.  Good luck everybody!

Don't know how many people are still in my situation with TRU preorders (999.99 promo code reorders), but I ordered the max quantity of all that were available on December 24th. So as of now all of my items, with the exception of Pit and CF (which I miraculously received) still show the nebulous "Item on hold until release 12/24/2014" as their current status.
I just called Toys R Us for the third time this week about this issue, and after being offered no additional information yet again, I politely asked to escalate my call to a manager. I ended up talking to a very cool manager that listened to everything I had to say and typed up a very detailed investigation to be sent to the "back office" for further review. He also promised to follow the investigation personally and get back to me within 48 hours.
The thing that prompted my third call today is that two of the SKUs in my order, namely Toon Link and Bowser, are now in stock and available for shipping on TRU website. Kind of ridiculous that I could go order them right now for shipping, but my preorder from December shows these items backordered. I also put heavy emphasis on Lucario as the reason for my call, and made sure he noted that that was far and away the most important part of my order.
I mostly just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same predicament, and encourage people to not take "we have no additional information on these backordered items" as a final answer. Don't hesitate to ask to speak to a manager, and most importantly, be as calm and polite to everyone you speak to, as they have absolutely nothing to do with the situation. I'll be sure and report back with whatever I find out as soon as this guy gets back to me. Good luck everybody!
I was in exactly the same boat as you and received a shipment of Lucario, Sheik, Bowser and Toon Link today. No charge on my card, no tracking number, nothing updated in my order status (still says on hold til 12/24).

Don't know how many people are still in my situation with TRU preorders (999.99 promo code reorders), but I ordered the max quantity of all that were available on December 24th. So as of now all of my items, with the exception of Pit and CF (which I miraculously received) still show the nebulous "Item on hold until release 12/24/2014" as their current status.

I just called Toys R Us for the third time this week about this issue, and after being offered no additional information yet again, I politely asked to escalate my call to a manager. I ended up talking to a very cool manager that listened to everything I had to say and typed up a very detailed investigation to be sent to the "back office" for further review. He also promised to follow the investigation personally and get back to me within 48 hours.

The thing that prompted my third call today is that two of the SKUs in my order, namely Toon Link and Bowser, are now in stock and available for shipping on TRU website. Kind of ridiculous that I could go order them right now for shipping, but my preorder from December shows these items backordered. I also put heavy emphasis on Lucario as the reason for my call, and made sure he noted that that was far and away the most important part of my order.

I mostly just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same predicament, and encourage people to not take "we have no additional information on these backordered items" as a final answer. Don't hesitate to ask to speak to a manager, and most importantly, be calm and polite to everyone you speak to, as they have absolutely nothing to do with the situation. I'll be sure and report back with whatever I find out as soon as this guy gets back to me. Good luck everybody!
I was starting to think I was the only one! Thanks for posting this.

Still no emails or anything on the TRU website but my card was charged today. The charge isn't exact but I'm assuming Mega Man/Sonic isn't included + I also used gift cards BUT that is a good sign that some movement is happening.

assuming most aren't fans of Ijustine's at all, but I was searching for a good amiibo list and she's got a pretty good checklist here . The updated one is listed just below the picture under "update".    Would be good to get one of these that had them broken into waves though just for referencing purposes.

iJustines-Amiibo-Checklist-Feb-2015.jpg

Also, an interesting article about the numbering system and the remaining un-revealed Smash amiibo Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back