Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Amazon Alerts
Availability Alert
We're happy to let you know that the item you requested is now available to order from Amazon.com. Please act quickly there's no guarantee that it will remain in stock for long.

Video Games

Ike amiibo
dotted-line._V192575605_.gif
Availability: In Stock.

Price: $12.99
Either that was a grade A troll or they only had about 1 in stock, lol.

They are not meeting demand "on purpose"? You do realize those Wave 3 figures were manufactured before Amiibos were even released and this demand? It takes much longer than a couple weeks to rev up a manufacturing run of figures. You can't just spin some more of them like you can DVDs in a couple weeks - and they have to be shipped on a slow boat from China due to bulk or ALL of the profit evaporates. And even if you could flood the shelves it is unwise because drowning out stores with stock tends to be counter-productive.

What is causing this is entirely hoarding. People buying multiple for resell/trading. Wave 3 isn't stocked in smaller numbers than 1, but it disappeared much, much faster than 1 despite not being in the holiday season. Why? Because people caught on and now scarf up practically anything that has a whiff of being able to turn a profit or have "trade value".
So when stores get 1-5 Sheik, Captain Falcon, Pit etc. per store how can it be hoarding? When Captain Falcon first released I went and picked one up when brickseek showed 5 of them. I bought one and went home to check and their were four left. Then they were gone the next day with no restock ever happening because I kept checking for pit which target didn't even seem to get in my area. While hoarding is an issue especially with Rosalina and Lucario, there's no reason for these things to not be restocked after the initial shipment of 1-5 amiibo. Especially when mario, pikachu, yoshi, luigi etc. are so damn numerous.

Your Amazon Alerts
Availability Alert
We're happy to let you know that the item you requested is now available to order from Amazon.com. Please act quickly there's no guarantee that it will remain in stock for long.

Video Games

Ike amiibo

Gone, wish my Frys order would update me on date :(

You do realize those Wave 3 figures were manufactured before Amiibos were even released and this demand? etc etc
Lol can we stop making excuses for Nintendo? They know full well what they're doing. And no, according to the cpsia these were all manufactured in December after Amiibos were released and popular (3 of which were already discontinued after being in stores for a whole 2 weeks). They gave Zelda and Link additional productions in December and January for a total of 5 months for Link and 4 for Zelda yet they could only muster 1 production month for half the others? Give me a break.

Can we not go through this argument again? Seriously, this thing probably accounts for 30% of this thread by now.
Hah, only Nintendo can stop it cause its gonna keep going and going...and to be honest, it looks like its gonna get worse with wave 4.

Your Amazon Alerts
Availability Alert

Video Games

Ike amiibo

More like SIKE cuz you click on the link and it's like SIIIIIIKE! SOLD OUT!

I am surprised with how many people in this thread didn't preorder the previous waves. Its fun, from my perspective, to kick back and watch the craziness unfold while waiting from my amiibos to be delivered:)

GameStop recently instituted an anti scalping measure on amiibo figures . Moving forward, It is now one per customer for in-store pre-order. So, I have to assume this pre-order was an inside job.
A co-worker of mine just preordered two Toads in store yesterday. There is no one per customer limit.
Because they haven't read the company wide memo or aren't strictly adhering to it.
If that's all they're doing then that's not going to stop anyone that really wants to pre-order a bunch.

Because they haven't read the company wide memo or aren't strictly adhering to it.
If it's not something coded into the register then it's more of a suggestion than a policy. Most gamestops don't follow memo's as there is little to no repercussion in doing so depending on the GM for the area. You are more likely to run into a location that is restricting only to one based on that stores anti-scalping policy than a policy noted in a memo from the head offices.

Can we not go through this argument again? Seriously, this thing probably accounts for 30% of this thread by now.
Sure, when people stop acting like this is some big conspiracy by Nintendo to keep them from their little plastic toys and a for profit company is actively trying to avoid making money. There are 1- 5 Pit, Sheik and Captain Falcon because those aren't the figures they thought kids would want. They never realized the market would be dominated by adults and scalpers, and manufacturing realities mean they can't turn on a dime. I can tell you by experience, my kids wanted Mario, Link & Kirby - all EASY to find. The easy to find ones just happen to coincide with exactly the ones the kids will know and want.

Sorry for the distraction, now lets get back to a dozen people bitching and quoting the Amazon email that went out of stock before it landed in anyone's inbox.

I am surprised with how many people in this thread didn't preorder the previous waves. Its fun, from my perspective, to kick back and watch the craziness unfold while waiting from my amiibos to be delivered:)
Preorders don't mean shit. Look at Gamestop and TRU for wave 3. A preorder is still little more then a gamble.

Yeah, I preordered all of wave 3, and I'm still hunting because I don't trust preorders. Picked up Sheik, Toon Link and Bowser the first say they arrived at TRU, was able to snag a Sonic from Amazon a couple weeks ago after my Walmart preorder cancelled, which arrives today, my two online Lucarios actually shipped. I've got Ike, Dedede and Mega Man ordered from wal mart but still don't trust them, and meta at BB online, which I still have a little faith in, but not much. Rosalina thankfully I was able to snag by waiting a half hour outside Target on Sunday.

I swear I'm not crazy.

My GS cashier yesterday said that someone had preordered two of each Super Mario amiibo.

Also, I don't know if it's because I'm Elite or not but Best Buy has shipped every amiibo preorder to me on time. Pretty bummed that they haven't put Wave 4 or SM up yet.

levitynyc, on 06 Feb 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:
Ebay Fox is gone. They had some in my local Best Buy and by the time I tried to checkout, they were gone.

WTF???
Actually, more than likely, they didn't have any to begin with, only that the eBay location monitor was incorrect to begin with. I remember checking for Fox on Best Buy earlier this week and the website said none of them were available. When I saw this, I thought they had more in stock so I tried myself on 3 different locations listed on eBay and said were sold out.

Also, I don't know if it's because I'm Elite or not but Best Buy has shipped every amiibo preorder to me on time. Pretty bummed that they haven't put Wave 4 or SM up yet.
I'm Elite too and I think the reason why they're honoring my preorders is because of that. My Elite status expires soon so I really hope Wave 4 goes up soon so I can take advantage.

Actually, more than likely, they didn't have any to begin with, only that the eBay location monitor was incorrect to begin with. I remember checking for Fox on Best Buy earlier this week and the website said none of them were available. When I saw this, I thought they had more in stock so I tried myself on 3 different locations listed on eBay and said were sold out.
They did have a few for shipping. I watched the counter go from 24 sold to 28 sold between when I posted it here and whenever I looked at it last. They didn't have much, though.

[quote name="angel98" post="12476472" timestamp="1423240344"]Also available for shipping on bestbuy.com as well. [/quote]

In for one. Already have a fox, but I'll open or trade this one. Hopefully the next star fox game supports amiibo! ;)

sorry if its been answered but being that i didnt get a text this week about my site to store preorder, am i correct to assume that sheik and toon link are not being released at gamestop until 2/13?

Literally just got my Lucario and Sheik from TRU. Didn't have any real padding but it was in an appropriately sized box and they put them face to face instead of trying to shove them in some stupid way and bending the boxes up. Lucario has like pink eye or something and his eye is all runny.

sorry if its been answered but being that i didnt get a text this week about my site to store preorder, am i correct to assume that sheik and toon link are not being released at gamestop until 2/13?
That's the word currently.

All Gamestop amiibo can be sold as soon as they arrive in stores, they are not street dated.

All Gamestop amiibo can be sold as soon as they arrive in stores, they are not street dated.
Then am I to assume that GS haven't received their amiibo shipment yet?

I also saved this pic i saw earlier in the forum from someone at a GameStop [attachment=11902:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423243430.623722.jpg]

Sure, when people stop acting like this is some big conspiracy by Nintendo to keep them from their little plastic toys and a for profit company is actively trying to avoid making money. There are 1- 5 Pit, Sheik and Captain Falcon because those aren't the figures they thought kids would want. They never realized the market would be dominated by adults and scalpers, and manufacturing realities mean they can't turn on a dime. I can tell you by experience, my kids wanted Mario, Link & Kirby - all EASY to find. The easy to find ones just happen to coincide with exactly the ones the kids will know and want.

Sorry for the distraction, now lets get back to a dozen people bitching and quoting the Amazon email that went out of stock before it landed in anyone's inbox.
you're just totally wrong and foolish if you think nintendo isn't making them rare on purpose.

so nintendo released this trailer for xenoblade 3D showing it has a release date of april 10th, on the box art at the end in the top right it says Amiibo, could this mean the possible inclusion of amiibo support for xenoblade 3d?

see for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5xuRbkXcZ8

so nintendo released this trailer for xenoblade 3D showing it has a release date of april 10th, on the box art at the end in the top right it says Amiibo, could this mean the possible inclusion of amiibo support for xenoblade 3d?

see for yourself
yea I read someplace this morning that what the shulk amiibo will be for

Yes https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/563718765456932865/photo/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back