Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to figure out what your complaint is. That employees talk to regulars?
Where's the bullshit part?
I try to visit the store about once a week to check new merchandise and have attended several events as well. I may not be buddy buddy with any of the employees, but I have been there enough that the main security guard usually recognizes me.

My complaint is that I had asked had wave 3 preorders for other amiibo reopened. If the cashier had known a new shipment was set to arrive, one would think he would have mentioned it.

The fact that posts on twitter and reddit suggest a few dozen people were loitering around suggests they knew what was up, likely informed by some NW employees.

Seriously who cares. All you people complaining about this are clueless. It doesn't affect you in any way. You had the opportunity to do the same thing.

All the bitching you do isn't going to keep things like this from happening so learn to get over it. Guys like this have happened with every collectable hobby ever. So learn how the game is played and deal with it. No one cares if you don't like it. He's not doing anything wrong. All the crying and whining surrounding amiibos is ridiculous.

I went to a TRU when they opened this morning and asked about Lucarios. The guy who I had talked to before about pre-order holds ending today went back and grabbed me two, I left the other two in the case for people who still need one [hopefully].

I try to visit the store about once a week to check new merchandise and have attended several events as well. I may not be buddy buddy with any of the employees, but I have been there enough that the main security guard usually recognizes me.

My complaint is that I had asked had wave 3 preorders for other amiibo reopened. If the cashier had known a new shipment was set to arrive, one would think he would have mentioned it.

The fact that posts on twitter and reddit suggest a few dozen people were loitering around suggests they knew what was up, likely informed by some NW employees.
I'm still lost and this doesn't help. Can we move on please? Yes? Thank you.

Ordered 1 Toad... wanted two but it looks like they put strict 1 per person limit on there. Can't even do two orders for 1x.

WFT and FOX sold out at Nintendo World
How did NW have WFT so recently? She's been sold out everywhere since first few weeks after release.

Really, did they at lease steal your sonic? Some reason for actual complaining

I'm still lost and this doesn't help. Can we move on please? Yes? Thank you.
I was venting. Hopefully better than the trolling and flaming typically found here

How did NW have WFT so recently? She's been sold out everywhere since first few weeks after release.
Apparently NW got some WFTs in along with the 3 exclusives aside from metaknight, sheik, toon link, and fox.

Just ran there and back. Nintendo World just put out Shulks, Sheiks, Toon Links, and Diddys. Won't give them to you until you make it to the register. Line was only 2 deep when I was there. Random tourists not very interested in the new ones. Guy in front of me ONLY bought a Shulk because he asked what was so special about the ones behind counter. Ugh. RUUUNNNN!

Whenever you see a fuck ing scalper on ebay, just report the item... helps keeping them at bay.

Happy to report that I received my Sheik from Gohastings today. They actually used a box and bubble wrap too! I'm surprised I got it so fast, I was sure they'd use a bubble mailer through USPS.

Whenever you see a fucking scalper on ebay, just report the item... helps keeping them at bay.
GIve it a rest. Scalping has been going on for decades. Scalpers wouldn't be around if these things didn't have "value". And I use quotations because it's all just hysteria driven by a lot of false rumors and gossip. They're not going away so the only thing you can do is play their way and beat them to the punch. Being a snitch and crybaby on forums about does nothing but make you look sad.

Anyone else receive Lucarios from Toys R Us?  Haha I actually received two shipments of two each... when I only ordered one shipment of two.  So I have 2 extra Lucarios.  One of them wasn't sealed properly, so the card is completely detached from everything but the bottom part, for anyone that wanted one to open or repaint.  PM me. 

Ordered 1 Toad... wanted two but it looks like they put strict 1 per person limit on there. Can't even do two orders for 1x.

Yeah no one knows how/why they got them. The official line was that they're not getting anymore months ago as well

Was able to do a in store web order for toad over the phone about 20 minutes ago. The guy at GameStop called me saying he just got off a conference call and was told a small Limited amount of orders was being open again and that once these are gone that it until at least release. So he placed the order over the phone for me. Was a very surprising incident since I didn't expect him to call me with that heads up

Was able to do a in store web order for toad over the phone about 20 minutes ago. The guy at GameStop called me saying he just got off a conference call and was told a small Limited amount of orders was being open again and that once these are gone that it until at least release. So he placed the order over the phone for me. Was a very surprising incident since I didn't expect him to call me with that heads up
what's this referencing?

Amazon shipment came in today: Bowser, Sheik, To on Link, and Sonic. I have had these pre-ordered since November, so I wasn't worried, but just an FYI that Sonic is now making his way out into the wild.. haven't seen his name posted at all

Has it been confirmed that Shulk will be available on the 2/13 at Gamestop? Was just wondering since my preorder slip noted it as 2/1/15.
The GS manager i was talking to said shipments are delayed until then. That seems to more or less be the unofficial street date for him

Has it been confirmed that Shulk will be available on the 2/13 at Gamestop? Was just wondering since my preorder slip noted it as 2/1/15.
On or before the 13th. Some people on reddit are posting that their ship to home orders have gone out and they've gotten shpping emails. Just checked my order online, the buttons to change shpping option and cancel are gone, so hopefully it's preparing.

Really, did they at lease steal your sonic? Some reason for actual complaining
No. I waited for a while as the girl that was sent to get it had no clue where it was.

A few people on reddit complaing about the swarm of people that were in the know. Checking twitter past week, it seems a bunch of New Yorkers aren't found of the local streetpass group. Many people in the group often camp out for events, saving spots for others that would show up a few minutes before it starts. Members also are just hanging out for hours at NW whenever I go. I would go during lunch and see person A and they would still be there when I go afterwork... in the same spot. Some of the members are actually friendly, but that's just a select few. I know a decent amount of them are resellers.

On or before the 13th. Some people on reddit are posting that their ship to home orders have gone out and they've gotten shpping emails. Just checked my order online, the buttons to change shpping option and cancel are gone, so hopefully it's preparing.
Yep same here. And yes, that is exactly what that means when you can no longer change it or cancel...it has entered the packing/shipping process. I had tried to cancel a preorder like that before and CS told me when those options are removed they have began the shipping processed and you can no longer do anything until you receive the order.

My local Gamestop was still taking pre-orders for Toad.  I just put down $5 for a pre-order last night, so give your local store a shot before just assuming that they have stopped taking pre-orders nationwide.  There might be a set number of pre-orders for each store.

Good luck everyone!

No. I waited for a while as the girl that was sent to get it had no clue where it was.

A few people on reddit complaing about the swarm of people that were in the know. Checking twitter past week, it seems a bunch of New Yorkers aren't found of the local streetpass group. Many people in the group often camp out for events, saving spots for others that would show up a few minutes before it starts. Members also are just hanging out for hours at NW whenever I go. I would go during lunch and see person A and they would still be there when I go afterwork... in the same spot. Some of the members are actually friendly, but that's just a select few. I know a decent amount of them are resellers.
At lease Nintendo world gets new shipments, exclusives, and a actual real policy in place to keep scalpers at bay.....I know your just ranting but your one of the lucky ones trust me

Today has been a good say so far.

Got Toad pre-ordered from Wal-Mart, as well as snagged Sheik too. Also got Fox from Best Buy and it has already shipped.

I suppose I'd rather have ordered Toad online, but I just got back from the store doing a web in-store order, so whatever.

I checked on all the "closed" site-to-store preorders for Wave 3 and they were all still in the system.

I put in orders on bestbuy for fox, my status was not updating so I put in a few orders. Called bestbuy and apparently none of my updates were working. They had to manually tell me the tracking number on one of them. But I have 6 foxes ordered total.  I cant cancel until Monday they said.... So I will cancel 3 on Monday haha.

I suppose I'd rather have ordered Toad online, but I just got back from the store doing a web in-store order, so whatever.

I checked on all the "closed" site-to-store preorders for Wave 3 and they were all still in the system.
Did you put any money on those?

I didn't, I ordered online to pay at pick up. I contacted GS earlier through chat and was told those orders were cancelled =/, now I'm on the hunt for Ike, Shulk, Dedede and Sonic

Did you put any money on those?

I didn't, I ordered online to pay at pick up. I contacted GS earlier through chat and was told those orders were cancelled =/, now I'm on the hunt for Ike, Shulk, Dedede and Sonic
No, same as you. I'd call your store to check on status since that's who will be pulling them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back