Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here although someone posted earlier in the thread that making an account at Fedex lets you see shipments to your address. I was able to see there I do at least have one package on the way from TRU.
Ill do that the lady even went as far trying to insinuate they might cancel my order again for lucario for the third time iiiii almost flipped ....I cant take this anymore ....im so mad im laughing

Employee at gamestop told me that nintendo fed exed them some extra amiibos and majoras mask 3ds for walk ins on friday, for what its worth. I asked about shulk specificaly but she said "i cant really say" and they were trying to avoid resellers so all new products friday are one per household (nintendo seems to have asked gamestop to do this) Seems like if we preordered multiple of the same amiibo u should be okay, although she had said someone preordered 8 shulks for site to store and the manager called and told him that was unreasonable And only allowed him 2. So maybe you all can get lucky out there on 2/13.

Employee at gamestop told me that nintendo fed exed them some extra amiibos and majoras mask 3ds for walk ins on friday, for what its worth. I asked about shulk specificaly but she said "i cant really say" and they were trying to avoid resellers so all new products friday are one per household (nintendo seems to have asked gamestop to do this) Seems like if we preordered multiple of the same amiibo u should be okay, although she had said someone preordered 8 shulks for site to store and the manager called and told him that was unreasonable And only allowed him 2. So maybe you all can get lucky out there on 2/13.
Hmm hpefully I can get Shulk and Ike

Managed to go instore and grab a shiek during their restock time which is the last hour today. Guy said these are the only new ones they are allowed to sale. Link, browser, and now shiek.

Got my shipping notice for my Shulk preorder. Ship to home. That being said, if my preorders for Ike, Sonic and Dedede fall through, I might consider being done with these things. I can see one or two of these being difficult to get, but when half the wave is impossible to find and you've preordered....well, that might just be the sign to stop. We'll see, hopefully those GameStop orders come through.

So...I missed out on all the fuss. If my GameStop orders say closed, should I be worried?
I'm kind of wondering about this, too. Mine says closed, but I assume if my order had been cancelled they'd at least have emailed me (it's a ship-to-store, which I'm also now regretting) to let me know, "Hey, it was cancelled!"

Of course, trying to contact support is like pulling teeth.

I'm kind of wondering about this, too. Mine says closed, but I assume if my order had been cancelled they'd at least have emailed me (it's a ship-to-store, which I'm also now regretting) to let me know, "Hey, it was cancelled!"

Of course, trying to contact support is like pulling teeth.
This is simply solved by going to your store that should be receiving. It should say which store will receive your order on your order status. Go into that store and have them check their system and it should show that you have an order designated for pick up at that store. I went in a couple of times the past two weeks to pay off another pre-order and their system showed that I had a should designated for pick up as well. Just go to your store and ask, thats the only way to be sure.

This is simply solved by going to your store that should be receiving. It should say which store will receive your order on your order status. Go into that store and have them check their system and it should show that you have an order designated for pick up at that store. I went in a couple of times the past two weeks to pay off another pre-order and their system showed that I had a should designated for pick up as well. Just go to your store and ask, thats the only way to be sure.
So, I shouldn't be afraid to go in and tell them I have an order being sent there? Even if it's something rare?

GameStop's order status page is so non-descriptive it makes me wonder if things go 'missing' all the time at GameStop and then are 'found' by employees after the 48-hour pick-up window expires......I'm very skeptical of them, I guess. It's probably unfair.

So, I shouldn't be afraid to go in and tell them I have an order being sent there? Even if it's something rare?

GameStop's order status page is so non-descriptive it makes me wonder if things go 'missing' all the time at GameStop and then are 'found' by employees after the 48-hour pick-up window expires......I'm very skeptical of them, I guess. It's probably unfair.
Trust me, just go in to the store. I wasn't even there to check on the Shulk pre-order and they had it in their system. As a matter of fact, I hadn't even realized I'd chosen the ship to store option until I learned about it being in that stores system and I asked the rep today just to make sure. Once you ask your store you'll breath a sigh of relief.

LM seems seriously out of print or some shit. It's crazy that NWS got a restock of all the rare Wave 2's BUT LM.

Note on Metaknight though. Rep I was talking to mentioned that the contract with BB doesn't allow them to sell it before release so BB may be your best shot for a metaknight until weeks later.... until I learn what I said is wrong and end up posting about how they have metaknight in stock of course
Little Mac is also the Only one that's rare in all countries

Why would bestbuys contract be any different than toysrus, target or gamestop

Shulk will be my door tomorrow or monday next week. Also chat with gs team members about shulk. He ask me call they store Tuesday or Wednesday next week for shulk. Only amiibo he doesn't have it rosilina, lol

I registered for a Rewards R Us account online a few hours ago and recently printed a temporary rewards card from the site. That's all I need to have to get 2/$20 at TRU tomorrow, right?

I registered for a Rewards R Us account online a few hours ago and recently printed a temporary rewards card from the site. That's all I need to have to get 2/$20 at TRU tomorrow, right?
Yeah, and they can look you up by the phone number you used when you signed up. I never bring my card with me anymore.

Got my Lucarios from TRU today! :D

Also, I saw 2-4 Sheiks at nearly every store I went to today - one TRU actually had over 20 in-stock!

This was in the NW/West Chicago suburbs, if any of you local amiibros are still looking for Sheik.

Is Shulk actually locked till 2/13 or is Gamestop allowed to sell it early? I don't want those bastards to sell my preorder and claim I just didn't pick it up in time. 

Is Shulk actually locked till 2/13 or is Gamestop allowed to sell it early? I don't want those bastards to sell my preorder and claim I just didn't pick it up in time.
Nintendo doesn't lock amiibos so I'm sure gamestop will sell them or call as soon as they come in. They have so far and that's what she told me on the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CrXq7JO4lQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amxF1ZJVdzQ

king dedede is #sick cant wait to bust a nut on him like i did with bowser

Oh yeah, we opened Rosalina this afternoon and I was pleasantly surprised. She's got a similar style to Peach so I was expecting the same crappy thin soft of vinyl feeling material that was flexible but instead she's stiffer and doesn't feel as likely to break.

Or just like...display it.
How do you think he gets that glossy sheen to his Amiibos?

In a shitty mailer
Yeah, does sound like something GoHastings would do when shipping a single amiibo.

Meanwhile, I'm quite disappointed with Target's shipping of two of my ordered amiibos. A 10x9x6 box with only a single semi-filled air packet.

Also, I signed up for Rewards R' Us membership in store today and pretty sure the employee entered my information correctly and gave me a physical card. However, it doesn't seem to work when I try to register the enrollment on their website. Hopefully it works tomorrow when I pick up a couple commons

So here's my local Amiibo scouting news:

Gamestop is awesome in keeping me up to date on when they get their Amiibo in. Bowser was first and the manager called the morning it was in. When I picked up my pre order the employee pulled out the Bowser from one of their locked cabinets. I asked how they are handling the pre order situation. They said any Amiibo they get sent in basically are locked up for at least 3 days before put out on the pegs. If anyone still hasn't picked up a pre order they will call that person and hold until need be. These guys are making sure all the pre orders get fulfilled. They also repeated the memo talking about the next few coming the 13th and 20th. I also got an in store pre order for the Mario Party 10 bundle and the Toad. Woot!

On the other hand Bestbuy has been a pain in the butt. I have an online order with 2 meta knights, 2 Ikes, and 1 Sheik. My Sheik shipped on Tuesday so I've been anticipating stock at my local store. I also have in store preorders for Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link, Mega Man, and Meta Knight. I get no calls from Bestbuy so I decide to stop by last night to see if any have showed up. First, I saw 4 Bowsers on the floor so I immediately go to customer service with my pre order receipt. As the girl is ringing me up on the register nobody can find my Bowser behind the desk/hold area. I notice one of the guys go to the floor and grab the Bowser out of the Amiibo section. I ask why they didn't set one aside for me and everyone shrugs. I also ask, what would happen if there were none left on the floor and how my pre order would be fulfilled? They shrug again. So I ask when do they think the others will be available in store. Nobody really gives me a firm answer.  But they said just call in the mornings after open and see if they have arrived yet.

So I call this morning to ask if any have arrived and specifically Toon Link and Sheik. The guy said nothing was in store yet and that there probably wouldn't be anything arriving until after the weekend. So after work I drive over to the store at about 8 pm. Then would you believe it I see 3 Sheiks in the Amiibo section. There were 2 more Bowsers but no Toon Links. I tracked down the guy I spoke to last night and inquired about what arrived today. He was like "Oh yeah we got a 2 more Bowsers, 5 Toon Link, 4 Sheik, and 2 Fox." I ask him if any were set aside for pre orders at the front. He checks for me and found nothing. I was just about to go off on these dummies but I opted to dash back to the Amiibo area. I scooped up all Sheiks and the last 2 Bowsers. Sadly the Foxes were gone. I almost felt guilty cleaning out the display of all the new Amiibo but I blame this all on the Bestbuy employees and their pre order system or lack more like it. They really need to have a better way of tracking their in store pre orders and setting aside those before they put any on the floor. Long story short, Bestbuy sucks for in store Amiibo pre ordering.

Lastly I will tell my tale of my recent Target trips. I made it to Target on Sunday at about 7:30 am. I actually slept in and was worried I would be too late and far back in line. But when I arrived there was only a dad and his son by the door. I actually parked at the same time as another guy was arriving too. We both made it to the "line" at about the same time. I wasn't too worried about being 3rd and he said the same thing lol. As it approached 7:45/7:50 we were still the only ones waiting. This other guy is pretty cool and we were swapping Amiibo hunting stories. The dad also chipped in and the son was naming off his collection. Eventually I had to ask how many each of us were going to pick up. We all said at least 2 depending on what's available or if there was a limit.

About 5 minutes before open one of the girls comes out and asks what the heck we were waiting for. The other guy actually stepped up and joked about the new Frozen amiibo character. Lol. It was a fun atmosphere with the other guys. Come 8:00 no one else showed up so it was just us 4 walking back over to electronics. We found out they had 12 available and that there was no limit per customer. So the other guy and I take 3 each trying not to be too greedy but have a couple for trades. The dad and his son were talking about who all they were buying for as we left and I wasn't sure what he took. The same girl rang us up at the front and asked again what these were. I described what they do and the other guy said basically they are the barbies for Nintendo nerds. This guy was awesome.

I finally stopped by Target again today after my Bestbuy trip and scoped out what was there. They had a few Bowsers on the pegs and just one lonely Toon Link at the bottom sort of hiding below all the Luigi (there were 14 Luigis jeez). I tracked down an employee and asked if there were any more new ones around. He said they sold out of Sheik earlier and I snagged the last Toon Link. He also said they sold out of Rosalina within 5 minutes on Sunday. Sounds like that dad cleaned them out. He also said it sounds like they won't be getting any more Rosalinas in stock but possibly Sheik and Toon Link. They also had pegs labeled for Ike, Dedede, and Sonic I noticed.

Anyways if any of you guys have survived this super long tale thanks for bearing with me. I especially wanted to describe the disaster besbuy is. In my opinion here are the best options for pre orders.

1. Gamestop - Might depend on the staff you have at your local store. But mine is on top of it and I hope other Gamestops are similar.

2. Bestbuy online orders - I know some people have had canceled orders. I have had all of mine fulfilled and it's way better than tracking the amiibo down in store like my recent stories. Plus you gotta love the 20% GCU.

3. Target - Seems to always have the best variety of Amiibo in stock and they have the largest display of any store in my town.

4. Bestbuy in store - They used to have a decent stock at launch. But now I have lost faith in in-store pre orders. Fail.

5. Wal Mart stores - I tell you, every time I stop by I think I see the same 5 Mario, 3 Peach, 4 Kirby, 2 Yoshi, and 1 Donkey Kong. It has been that way for the past month. I once inquired an employee in electronics when they were getting new amiibo stock and they asked me what an amigo was. I walked out right after.

I don't have a Toys-R-Us in my town and there is only one store all the way across the state about 400 miles away. I actually called that store last Friday right when they opened and they actually set one aside for me for a day. I was so lucky to have my aunt and cousin grab it the day after. I wish I could have got 2. If anyone scored an extra Lucario I will trade a Fox and Sheik for him.

Thanks for reading my long story if you made it this far. Happy Amiibo hunting everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back