Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to hunt these down is tiring. I wish people had a little more respect for other shoppers and do as I have and buy 1 of each (more Infinity and Skylanders for me since I didn't start wanting these til end of January :( ) I've only been able to hunt down the absolute common figures from the first wave and I'm not sure I want to put this much effort if every time there is a shipment some asshat is buying up 1/3rd of it and I don't have the ability to be at a store just waiting for shipments. Wish Nintendo would just do a mass reprinting and drive the value back down on these things so that the collectors and gamers can get them as apposed to the scalpers.

So here's my local Amiibo scouting news:

Gamestop is awesome in keeping me up to date on when they get their Amiibo in. Bowser was first and the manager called the morning it was in. When I picked up my pre order the employee pulled out the Bowser from one of their locked cabinets. I asked how they are handling the pre order situation. They said any Amiibo they get sent in basically are locked up for at least 3 days before put out on the pegs. If anyone still hasn't picked up a pre order they will call that person and hold until need be. These guys are making sure all the pre orders get fulfilled. They also repeated the memo talking about the next few coming the 13th and 20th. I also got an in store pre order for the Mario Party 10 bundle and the Toad. Woot!

On the other hand Bestbuy has been a pain in the butt. I have an online order with 2 meta knights, 2 Ikes, and 1 Sheik. My Sheik shipped on Tuesday so I've been anticipating stock at my local store. I also have in store preorders for Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link, Mega Man, and Meta Knight. I get no calls from Bestbuy so I decide to stop by last night to see if any have showed up. First, I saw 4 Bowsers on the floor so I immediately go to customer service with my pre order receipt. As the girl is ringing me up on the register nobody can find my Bowser behind the desk/hold area. I notice one of the guys go to the floor and grab the Bowser out of the Amiibo section. I ask why they didn't set one aside for me and everyone shrugs. I also ask, what would happen if there were none left on the floor and how my pre order would be fulfilled? They shrug again. So I ask when do they think the others will be available in store. Nobody really gives me a firm answer. But they said just call in the mornings after open and see if they have arrived yet.

So I call this morning to ask if any have arrived and specifically Toon Link and Sheik. The guy said nothing was in store yet and that there probably wouldn't be anything arriving until after the weekend. So after work I drive over to the store at about 8 pm. Then would you believe it I see 3 Sheiks in the Amiibo section. There were 2 more Bowsers but no Toon Links. I tracked down the guy I spoke to last night and inquired about what arrived today. He was like "Oh yeah we got a 2 more Bowsers, 5 Toon Link, 4 Sheik, and 2 Fox." I ask him if any were set aside for pre orders at the front. He checks for me and found nothing. I was just about to go off on these dummies but I opted to dash back to the Amiibo area. I scooped up all Sheiks and the last 2 Bowsers. Sadly the Foxes were gone. I almost felt guilty cleaning out the display of all the new Amiibo but I blame this all on the Bestbuy employees and their pre order system or lack more like it. They really need to have a better way of tracking their in store pre orders and setting aside those before they put any on the floor. Long story short, Bestbuy sucks for in store Amiibo pre ordering.

Lastly I will tell my tale of my recent Target trips. I made it to Target on Sunday at about 7:30 am. I actually slept in and was worried I would be too late and far back in line. But when I arrived there was only a dad and his son by the door. I actually parked at the same time as another guy was arriving too. We both made it to the "line" at about the same time. I wasn't too worried about being 3rd and he said the same thing lol. As it approached 7:45/7:50 we were still the only ones waiting. This other guy is pretty cool and we were swapping Amiibo hunting stories. The dad also chipped in and the son was naming off his collection. Eventually I had to ask how many each of us were going to pick up. We all said at least 2 depending on what's available or if there was a limit.

About 5 minutes before open one of the girls comes out and asks what the heck we were waiting for. The other guy actually stepped up and joked about the new Frozen amiibo character. Lol. It was a fun atmosphere with the other guys. Come 8:00 no one else showed up so it was just us 4 walking back over to electronics. We found out they had 12 available and that there was no limit per customer. So the other guy and I take 3 each trying not to be too greedy but have a couple for trades. The dad and his son were talking about who all they were buying for as we left and I wasn't sure what he took. The same girl rang us up at the front and asked again what these were. I described what they do and the other guy said basically they are the barbies for Nintendo nerds. This guy was awesome.

I finally stopped by Target again today after my Bestbuy trip and scoped out what was there. They had a few Bowsers on the pegs and just one lonely Toon Link at the bottom sort of hiding below all the Luigi (there were 14 Luigis jeez). I tracked down an employee and asked if there were any more new ones around. He said they sold out of Sheik earlier and I snagged the last Toon Link. He also said they sold out of Rosalina within 5 minutes on Sunday. Sounds like that dad cleaned them out. He also said it sounds like they won't be getting any more Rosalinas in stock but possibly Sheik and Toon Link. They also had pegs labeled for Ike, Dedede, and Sonic I noticed.

Anyways if any of you guys have survived this super long tale thanks for bearing with me. I especially wanted to describe the disaster besbuy is. In my opinion here are the best options for pre orders.

1. Gamestop - Might depend on the staff you have at your local store. But mine is on top of it and I hope other Gamestops are similar.

2. Bestbuy online orders - I know some people have had canceled orders. I have had all of mine fulfilled and it's way better than tracking the amiibo down in store like my recent stories. Plus you gotta love the 20% GCU.

3. Target - Seems to always have the best variety of Amiibo in stock and they have the largest display of any store in my town.

4. Bestbuy in store - They used to have a decent stock at launch. But now I have lost faith in in-store pre orders. Fail.

5. Wal Mart stores - I tell you, every time I stop by I think I see the same 5 Mario, 3 Peach, 4 Kirby, 2 Yoshi, and 1 Donkey Kong. It has been that way for the past month. I once inquired an employee in electronics when they were getting new amiibo stock and they asked me what an amigo was. I walked out right after.

I don't have a Toys-R-Us in my town and there is only one store all the way across the state about 400 miles away. I actually called that store last Friday right when they opened and they actually set one aside for me for a day. I was so lucky to have my aunt and cousin grab it the day after. I wish I could have got 2. If anyone scored an extra Lucario I will trade a Fox and Sheik for him.

Thanks for reading my long story if you made it this far. Happy Amiibo hunting everyone.
So the other guy and I take 3 each trying not to be too greedy lol I would call that greedy

So here's my local Amiibo scouting news:

Gamestop is awesome in keeping me up to date on when they get their Amiibo in. Bowser was first and the manager called the morning it was in. When I picked up my pre order the employee pulled out the Bowser from one of their locked cabinets. I asked how they are handling the pre order situation. They said any Amiibo they get sent in basically are locked up for at least 3 days before put out on the pegs. If anyone still hasn't picked up a pre order they will call that person and hold until need be. These guys are making sure all the pre orders get fulfilled. They also repeated the memo talking about the next few coming the 13th and 20th. I also got an in store pre order for the Mario Party 10 bundle and the Toad. Woot!

On the other hand Bestbuy has been a pain in the butt. I have an online order with 2 meta knights, 2 Ikes, and 1 Sheik. My Sheik shipped on Tuesday so I've been anticipating stock at my local store. I also have in store preorders for Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link, Mega Man, and Meta Knight. I get no calls from Bestbuy so I decide to stop by last night to see if any have showed up. First, I saw 4 Bowsers on the floor so I immediately go to customer service with my pre order receipt. As the girl is ringing me up on the register nobody can find my Bowser behind the desk/hold area. I notice one of the guys go to the floor and grab the Bowser out of the Amiibo section. I ask why they didn't set one aside for me and everyone shrugs. I also ask, what would happen if there were none left on the floor and how my pre order would be fulfilled? They shrug again. So I ask when do they think the others will be available in store. Nobody really gives me a firm answer. But they said just call in the mornings after open and see if they have arrived yet.
So I call this morning to ask if any have arrived and specifically Toon Link and Sheik. The guy said nothing was in store yet and that there probably wouldn't be anything arriving until after the weekend. So after work I drive over to the store at about 8 pm. Then would you believe it I see 3 Sheiks in the Amiibo section. There were 2 more Bowsers but no Toon Links. I tracked down the guy I spoke to last night and inquired about what arrived today. He was like "Oh yeah we got a 2 more Bowsers, 5 Toon Link, 4 Sheik, and 2 Fox." I ask him if any were set aside for pre orders at the front. He checks for me and found nothing. I was just about to go off on these dummies but I opted to dash back to the Amiibo area. I scooped up all Sheiks and the last 2 Bowsers. Sadly the Foxes were gone. I almost felt guilty cleaning out the display of all the new Amiibo but I blame this all on the Bestbuy employees and their pre order system or lack more like it. They really need to have a better way of tracking their in store pre orders and setting aside those before they put any on the floor. Long story short, Bestbuy sucks for in store Amiibo pre ordering.

Lastly I will tell my tale of my recent Target trips. I made it to Target on Sunday at about 7:30 am. I actually slept in and was worried I would be too late and far back in line. But when I arrived there was only a dad and his son by the door. I actually parked at the same time as another guy was arriving too. We both made it to the "line" at about the same time. I wasn't too worried about being 3rd and he said the same thing lol. As it approached 7:45/7:50 we were still the only ones waiting. This other guy is pretty cool and we were swapping Amiibo hunting stories. The dad also chipped in and the son was naming off his collection. Eventually I had to ask how many each of us were going to pick up. We all said at least 2 depending on what's available or if there was a limit.
About 5 minutes before open one of the girls comes out and asks what the heck we were waiting for. The other guy actually stepped up and joked about the new Frozen amiibo character. Lol. It was a fun atmosphere with the other guys. Come 8:00 no one else showed up so it was just us 4 walking back over to electronics. We found out they had 12 available and that there was no limit per customer. So the other guy and I take 3 each trying not to be too greedy but have a couple for trades. The dad and his son were talking about who all they were buying for as we left and I wasn't sure what he took. The same girl rang us up at the front and asked again what these were. I described what they do and the other guy said basically they are the barbies for Nintendo nerds. This guy was awesome.
I finally stopped by Target again today after my Bestbuy trip and scoped out what was there. They had a few Bowsers on the pegs and just one lonely Toon Link at the bottom sort of hiding below all the Luigi (there were 14 Luigis jeez). I tracked down an employee and asked if there were any more new ones around. He said they sold out of Sheik earlier and I snagged the last Toon Link. He also said they sold out of Rosalina within 5 minutes on Sunday. Sounds like that dad cleaned them out. He also said it sounds like they won't be getting any more Rosalinas in stock but possibly Sheik and Toon Link. They also had pegs labeled for Ike, Dedede, and Sonic I noticed.

Anyways if any of you guys have survived this super long tale thanks for bearing with me. I especially wanted to describe the disaster besbuy is. In my opinion here are the best options for pre orders.

1. Gamestop - Might depend on the staff you have at your local store. But mine is on top of it and I hope other Gamestops are similar.
2. Bestbuy online orders - I know some people have had canceled orders. I have had all of mine fulfilled and it's way better than tracking the amiibo down in store like my recent stories. Plus you gotta love the 20% GCU.
3. Target - Seems to always have the best variety of Amiibo in stock and they have the largest display of any store in my town.
4. Bestbuy in store - They used to have a decent stock at launch. But now I have lost faith in in-store pre orders. Fail.
5. Wal Mart stores - I tell you, every time I stop by I think I see the same 5 Mario, 3 Peach, 4 Kirby, 2 Yoshi, and 1 Donkey Kong. It has been that way for the past month. I once inquired an employee in electronics when they were getting new amiibo stock and they asked me what an amigo was. I walked out right after.

I don't have a Toys-R-Us in my town and there is only one store all the way across the state about 400 miles away. I actually called that store last Friday right when they opened and they actually set one aside for me for a day. I was so lucky to have my aunt and cousin grab it the day after. I wish I could have got 2. If anyone scored an extra Lucario I will trade a Fox and Sheik for him.

Thanks for reading my long story if you made it this far. Happy Amiibo hunting everyone.
Day 37, still reading. Running out of food. Starting to see my amiibo taking to me. Send help.

Call me greedy? When there's that guy selling 63+ Rosalina? I'm buying 1 each to keep sealed for my collection. Then I'm opening my 2nd for my display collection. The 3rd is for trading in case I can't find something down the road. I'm fearing I will miss out on Ness, Lucina, or Robin. 

Trying to hunt these down is tiring. I wish people had a little more respect for other shoppers and do as I have and buy 1 of each (more Infinity and Skylanders for me since I didn't start wanting these til end of January :( ) I've only been able to hunt down the absolute common figures from the first wave and I'm not sure I want to put this much effort if every time there is a shipment some asshat is buying up 1/3rd of it and I don't have the ability to be at a store just waiting for shipments. Wish Nintendo would just do a mass reprinting and drive the value back down on these things so that the collectors and gamers can get them as apposed to the scalpers.
I see a lot of "gamers" and "collectors" buying up 3-10 each for resell or for "trades".

Is it just me or does Best Buy like to cancel ship to store pre orders over ship to home.  I mean ofcourse you want to cheap out and not pay shipping but then run the risk of not getting your amiibos.  I talked to several people while waiting for Rosalina and they were they pre ordered from Best Buy shipped to store then got it canceled. 

Can't believe this is the price as an amiibo.....
Well, THAT is complete trash. Its a knockoff, not the real thing. it will fall apart in your hands the second you get it. So yes I can't believe an Amiibo is the same price as that piece of shit. Amiibos are so cheap for such great quality!

TPerryoo7, on 07 Feb 2015 - 05:31 AM, said:
Well, THAT is complete trash. Its a knockoff, not the real thing. it will fall apart in your hands the second you get it. So yes I can't believe an Amiibo is the same price as that piece of shit. Amiibos are so cheap for such great quality!
Depends on the amiibo. Marth and Ike look like knockoffs to be quiet honest with the bent sword and derpy face. Actually most of the amiibo look average to downright bad with the exception of Bowser, Captain Falcon, Rosalina and Toon Link even with the $13 price tag.

Is the brickseek tracker acurate? A store here says they have rosalina but I don't believe that at all.
a lot of times, but for the last few days it says a Target has 36 near me and another has 12.... and they don't. but it's generally accurate to what the store inventories say they have (and those can be wrong, too).

a lot of times, but for the last few days it says a Target has 36 near me and another has 12.... and they don't. but it's generally accurate to what the store inventories say they have (and those can be wrong, too).
It's possible they were stolen, or scanned wrong when stocked or sold.

Brickseek says there's a store near me that had 11, and I just wrote it off as the system tracking the Rosalina wrong. Weird thing is that now it says 7 are left. I almost want to go the 17 miles to find out now.

Brickseek says there's a store near me that had 11, and I just wrote it off as the system tracking the Rosalina wrong. Weird thing is that now it says 7 are left. I almost want to go the 17 miles to find out now.
please tell me you at leased called

please tell me you at leased called
Nope. I had just written it off as an error. I had already tried two other stores that claimed to have stock, and neither had any. It pretty much stayed at 11 units on brickseek until today, which seemed weird to me. I may call later when they're open, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

If anyone can get multiple rosalinas, I'd buy one at cost + shipping. My nearest target is about 2 hours away. I have one supposedly coming from amazon.de but I have not seen it yet.

If someone could help a CAG out, it would be appreciated. For me package condition is irrelevant as I'm going to open it.

Guys, how are the prices on these?

Villager amiibo

Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc
$19.45
Condition: Used - Good - Includes manual, cover art, and packaging. Bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner.

Marth amiibo
$16.89
Condition: Used - Good - Includes manual, cover art, and packaging. Bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner.

Pit amiibo
$13.37

Add gift option

the La Cienega store? don't bother, they don't ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back