Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone here ever witnessed 20+ Captain Falcon's on a shelf. Sheik is definitely a Diddy Kong repeat.
Doubt that, TRU right now is the only retail store that has it in stock. Everywhere else is pretty much sold out. I highly doubt Nintendo will keep restocking sheik, not like everyone knows who sheik is. But alot of people know about Diddy kong, so obviously, they would make diddy kong common as hell.

I had a good day as I got two packages from USPS, with one being from Amazon and the other one from TRU. I ended up getting 2 Sheiks, 2 Toon Links, 2 Bowsers and 2 Sonics from Amazon and my TRU box had 2 Lucarios.

Ok. Thought you guys might like to know, even if I feel I should covet this info. I just left a Meijer in MI and they had price labels on the shelf for Mega man, Sonic, King DeDeDe and Ike. I asked and they said they dont know if they were stocked yet, odds are they're getting ready too.. Just thought I'd share.

Also they had 4 Sheik at a TRU I stopped at. I didn't get any because I just don't care for Sheik. Haven't actually bought any yet I just want Mega Man, meta knight, and Ike.. I'd say Shulk but I'm probably SOL on that one.
I'm not holding my breath on them actually having them around here. Their sections for Amiibos are... lacking.

He bought them to trade, so it's okay. Or at least that seems to be the consensus from the secret hoarders here. :)

It still amazes me that people claim they've bought 6 Toon Links, 8 Bowsers, 5 Sheiks, 7 Captain Falcon and 4 Pits to trade for "future" amiibos.... Riiiggghhhhtttt!
Yeah, those people are full of shit.

Whereabouts are you in MI? I'm just metro Detroit. Closest Meijer to me is in Allen Park.
Jackson. If you see anything let me know. I'm wondering if they plan on stocking some tonight or something. I was shocked to see the tags considering I wasn't even sure Meijer carried them in the first place. I go there every Saturday and never even bothered looking until today.

Sonic and Shiek preorders from Amazon arrived today, and I also paid off my Shulk. Still no updates on my amazon preorders of megaman, Dedede, and Ike. And who the hell knows what's going on with Meta Knight preorders.

Sonic and Shiek preorders from Amazon arrived today, and I also paid off my Shulk. Still no updates on my amazon preorders of megaman, Dedede, and Ike. And who the hell knows what's going on with Meta Knight preorders.
This is US or international? Interesting considering only NW seems to have released sonic otherwise

So here's my weird amiibo story for the day:

My Lucario preorders from Toys R' Us arrived today.  There were 2 orders: one that got cancelled and re-instated like everyone else by the TRU fiasco, and a second Lucario I ordered from the TRU eBay store when I was scared of losing my original preorder.

But I also got a THIRD package from TRU, addressed to me, and containing a packing slip for a single Sheik amiibo, and containing not one but TWO Sheik amiibos.  Moreover, I never ordered Sheik from TRU... my preorder was through BB!  I double-checked my TRU order history, emails, and even my bank account, and there was never any order or charge... just two free Sheiks!  Now, I realize s/he is not rare anymore and I'll probably just sell them off (because I already got my Sheik preorder thru BB) but all I can think is someone else out there got screwed on their order.  TRU really needs to get their act together, even if it fell in my favor this time!  :roll:

I work at Target and put in the DPCI for all the rest of 3b and every one of them are discontinued, so expect all of those to go fast and they won't be resupplied.

I work at Target and put in the DPCI for all the rest of 3b and every one of them are discontinued, so expect all of those to go fast and they won't be resupplied.
They show up as 'discontinued' at Target because they won't be sold in stores. Target online supposedly will sell them at some point but no stores will unless someone returns an online order or the DC randomly ships a box to a store (but don't count on that).

My Lucario preorders from Toys R' Us arrived today. There were 2 orders: one that got cancelled and re-instated like everyone else by the TRU fiasco, and a second Lucario I ordered from the TRU eBay store when I was scared of losing my original preorder.

But I also got a THIRD package from TRU, addressed to me, and containing a packing slip for a single Sheik amiibo, and containing not one but TWO Sheik amiibos. Moreover, I never ordered Sheik from TRU... my preorder was through BB! I double-checked my TRU order history, emails, and even my bank account, and there was never any order or charge... just two free Sheiks! Now, I realize s/he is not rare anymore and I'll probably just sell them off (because I already got my Sheik preorder thru BB) but all I can think is someone else out there got screwed on their order. TRU really needs to get their act together, even if it fell in my favor this time! :roll:
you cant help but worry about someone is getting screwed, yet you are gonna sell them off and not return them lol.

So, I checked my Sonic's order status today (from Amazon). "February 6, 2015, 5:04 am, Anchorage AK US Package arrived at a carrier facility" yup he's still in Alaska lol!

So, I checked my Sonic's order status today (from Amazon). "February 6, 2015, 5:04 am, Anchorage AK US Package arrived at a carrier facility" yup he's still in Alaska lol!
Hes currently traversing the Ice Stage Zone , don't worry he will catch up to you soon

My Lucario preorders from Toys R' Us arrived today. There were 2 orders: one that got cancelled and re-instated like everyone else by the TRU fiasco, and a second Lucario I ordered from the TRU eBay store when I was scared of losing my original preorder.

But I also got a THIRD package from TRU, addressed to me, and containing a packing slip for a single Sheik amiibo, and containing not one but TWO Sheik amiibos. Moreover, I never ordered Sheik from TRU... my preorder was through BB! I double-checked my TRU order history, emails, and even my bank account, and there was never any order or charge... just two free Sheiks! Now, I realize s/he is not rare anymore and I'll probably just sell them off (because I already got my Sheik preorder thru BB) but all I can think is someone else out there got screwed on their order. TRU really needs to get their act together, even if it fell in my favor this time! :roll:
Toys R Us didn't show on my recent transactions until the day after delivery. You might want to keep an eye on your credit card for the next few days before you feel totally out of the water there. They have a weird payment system.

I also saw sonic and megaman tags at my local Wal-Mart which was barren besides peach, pikachu and the bros.

Odd because they've never restocked since wave 1 and never had any wave 2 or 3.

Also, hooked up my local gamestop associate with a rosalina at cost and he says he'll set aside a Shulk when he gets them.

So yeah, I get extras and I sell em for cost or trade (to a few cags already). I'm that kind of asshole.

Deal with it.

So far from this wave i have gotten myself Sheik, Bowser, Toon Link, Rosalina and right now of the current available all im missing is a US lucario one. So if any kind Cag got a extra Lucario and willing to help a fellow cag out let me know and thanks in advanced. 

Good evening everyone.  I ordered two Sheiks from ToysRus and they failed to deliver them to me.  I called and they said they were delivered to someone else on accident so now I am out two amiibo.  :(   Is there anyone with some extra Sheiks out there, that maybe they don't need, who can help a guy out?  Thanks!

need help from the CAG community!

On Friday, I got a tracking update on my Rosalina from USPS. They apparently tried to delivery, but could not find a "secure delivery area" and left a notice for redelivery. No notice was left. I do not believe a delivery was even attempted. The day of delivery was updated online to today, Saturday. Nothing was dropped off. Not sure what to do at this point. The original delivery date was Monday. Maybe I'll get it Monday. If not, any suggestions at locating my package?

Good evening everyone. I ordered two Sheiks from ToysRus and they failed to deliver them to me. I called and they said they were delivered to someone else on accident so now I am out two amiibo. :( Is there anyone with some extra Sheiks out there, that maybe they don't need, who can help a guy out? Thanks!
Lol lol oh man read a couple of posts up I think I found your amiibos

On Friday, I got a tracking update on my Rosalina from USPS. They apparently tried to delivery, but could not find a "secure delivery area" and left a notice for redelivery. No notice was left. I do not believe a delivery was even attempted. The day of delivery was updated online to today, Saturday. Nothing was dropped off. Not sure what to do at this point. The original delivery date was Monday. Maybe I'll get it Monday. If not, any suggestions at locating my package?
Nothing to worry about, they're just gonna attempt to redeliver it the next time they're out.

Try your local post office that your carrier is dispatched from. If it's being held, it'd be there.

Geez someone's bitter. What? Did some amiibo collectors kidnap you and your family or someth... oh...oooohhhhhhhh...
No I'm so mad because I went to Wal Mart to pick up Ike and then this hobo came dashing out of his car I think he'd been sleeping there for weeks and took the whole box of them said it was to trade them with my mom and then ran off with them screaming TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER...

I'm pretty sure that guy was just joking, referring to the guy who got two extra Sheiks in the mail that he didn't order or pay for. ;)

Looks like Sheik got a second shipment, this was at a local TRU that was definetly sold out last week:

B9SKYuyCQAAxtxA.jpg

I counted around 18. Picked one up, along with Zelda, for $20. Still want to get a Rosalina and Pitt but starting to lose hope at this point. Just ready for Wave 4 now. 

Call your post office. They should be able to help.

My local toysrus (independence, mo) sold out sonic today. They didn't hold it for people did pre ordered it. Oh well, I call them Monday or Tuesday next week they better hold it for my pre ordered sonic and ike.

My local toysrus (independence, mo) sold out sonic today. They didn't hold it for people did pre ordered it. Oh well, I call them Monday or Tuesday next week they better hold it for my pre ordered sonic and ike.
Mine wouldn't sell Sonic until the 13th. The store employee said that the store would get fined if they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back