Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
So should Target have gotten any new figures by now? My Store has had the same old shelving space and the only ones they have tagged and on display is the standard Mario/Link/Pikachu/Kirby/DK/Peach. There's no room or missing space that would have had anything else so I wasn't sure if they never got a shipment or they're just too lazy to make room to put them out.

My Rosalina arrived in pristine condition from Target. Packaged perfectly.
Wish mine did. I ordered 2 from Target. They were both crammed into the same small box on top of each other, which crushed the plastic on both of them. Target told me sorry, have a refund if you return them to a store.

fuck you Target.

My local toysrus (independence, mo) sold out sonic today. They didn't hold it for people did pre ordered it. Oh well, I call them Monday or Tuesday next week they better hold it for my pre ordered sonic and ike.
Wait, some TRU have Sonic in? Wish I knew, would've checked.

A tru i called today had sonic in. Wouldn't sell to the 13th and they were mostly for pre orders. They had people lined up since 4 that morning for 2 lucario's they had so they told me to do that on Friday morning if i wanted a sonic.

Lol.

Bestbuy.com has the price adjusted to $49.99 for Mario Party 10 finally. Still no sign of the limited edition Mario Amiibo bundle. I've been waiting ever so impatiently :(

So should Target have gotten any new figures by now? My Store has had the same old shelving space and the only ones they have tagged and on display is the standard Mario/Link/Pikachu/Kirby/DK/Peach. There's no room or missing space that would have had anything else so I wasn't sure if they never got a shipment or they're just too lazy to make room to put them out.
As far as I have heard heare, Target isn't scheduled to get any other figures from Wave 3, so what they have is what they have for now. At least it's better than Wal-Mart who has seemingly abandoned them altogether.

My local toysrus (independence, mo) sold out sonic today. They didn't hold it for people did pre ordered it. Oh well, I call them Monday or Tuesday next week they better hold it for my pre ordered sonic and ike.
Why do you write like you're mentally handicapped?

What, did TRU had an offer to get two amiibos for $20 today?  Would this work tomorrow?  What do you need to get this to work (I think I saw someone post about it, couldn't find concrete info on how exactly, or even if, it worked).  Any help/info is appreciated.

Ok. Thought you guys might like to know, even if I feel I should covet this info. I just left a Meijer in MI and they had price labels on the shelf for Mega man, Sonic, King DeDeDe and Ike. I asked and they said they dont know if they were stocked yet, odds are they're getting ready too.. Just thought I'd share.

Also they had 4 Sheik at a TRU I stopped at. I didn't get any because I just don't care for Sheik. Haven't actually bought any yet I just want Mega Man, meta knight, and Ike.. I'd say Shulk but I'm probably SOL on that one.
My Meijer (Aurora IL) has pegs for little mac and pit but said they have yet to ever get one. Has anyone had any luck at meijer or any stores other than BB, TRU, GS, WM and Target?

What, did TRU had an offer to get two amiibos for $20 today? Would this work tomorrow? What do you need to get this to work (I think I saw someone post about it, could find concrete info on how exactly, or even if, it worked). Any help/info is appreciated.
The promo is good for today only, buy 2 amiibo figures for $20.

Edit: Rewards"R"Us membership is required.

"As amiibo collectors and casual shoppers seek to obtain the latest Nintendo figures, we may finally have an answer for one looming question: When will we get Meta Knight?

Boston-area Nintendo retail representative Matt Settipani has publicly confirmed that the elusive Meta Knight amiibo has been given a street date of February 20th. The figure will be exclusive to Best Buy and will be joined on the 20th by the Ike, King Dedede, and Mega Man amiibo figures. No word on the figure’s availability at NYC’s Nintendo World Store, which started selling the other three retailer-exclusive amiibo before their respective retailers started selling them.

Thanks to Ryan for the heads up. Looks like we know when those tents will start showing up outside Best Buy."

Read more: http://www.thetanooki.com/2015/02/07/best-buys-exclusive-meta-knight-amiibo-to-fly-in-on-february-20th/#ixzz3R853Eis8

fucking fantastic!

Gamestop.com just cancelled my Shulk because the PayPal order I made back in Nov didn't process.

No "please update" no "let's sort this out" no fucking nothing.

I swear to god, what the fuck do you have to do to get these goddamn things, cause preordering 3 months ahead of time is still not good enough apparently.

Why do you write like you're mentally handicapped?
He writes like English is not his first language. We'd probably sound the same if we tried to write in a foreign forum with a second language.

Gamestop.com just cancelled my Shulk because the PayPal order I made back in Nov didn't process.

No "please update" no "let's sort this out" no ... nothing.

... what the fuck do you have to do to get these ... things, cause preordering 3 months ahead of time is still not good enough apparently.
I'm truly sorry that your preorder didn't work out, and, yes, it would've been better had GS contacted you about a new payment method instead of throwing you under the bus like that. But the first thing I thought of when seeing your post was your previous post.

Shulk wasn't hard to get.

You just had to anticipate the demand and pre-order.

I got one online when it was live back in Dec. It was on the site for at least 2 weeks.

I got another paid off in store, after the demand spiked.
You still have the second Shulk coming, right?

Yeah I still have the other one but I like having a backup plan.
Now all my eggs are in one basket.
Hopefully once they release here the second hand prices will drop because I want one to open, and one to keep sealed.
I hate getting screwed out of preorders when I did my part well in advance.
First MM 3ds now this.
I'm real pissed.

I saw an episode of Sonic Boom last week where he was hanging out at Eggman's place and he was eating a chili dog. it's probably just something they do as a fun easter egg for those that get it, now.
Probably sicne I can't recall ever seeing them in the ABC cartoon that ran at the same time (and was vastly inferior) or in any of the games from that period.

Kinda surprising... I wouldn't figure Sheik to be all that popular where Nintendo would make so many.
IMO anyone thinking sheik is common only because one store restocks it is foolish. Not like it's fully stocked in every retail store.

IMO anyone thinking shiek is common only because one store restocks it is foolish. Not like it's fully stocked in every store.
Well there mostly saying that because target.com sold some, go hastings.com,toys R us had a restock and I think even best buy had her up at one point... If people weren't buying multiples thinking she was uncommon then I'm sure she be in a lot more places..... are you sad she might be common now or something?

I've been able to get an extra of each of this wave's characters in hopes of trading for a Little Mac but he seems to be the rarest one. I've seen every other character out on a peg at some point but never Little Mac. Any chance he comes back in stock?

Well there mostly saying that because target.com sold some, go hastings.com,toys R us had a restock and I think even best buy had her up at one point... If people weren't buying multiples thinking she was uncommon then I'm sure she be in a lot more places..... are you sad she might be common now or something?
Could care less, but to say she is as common as diddy kong is retarded.

I've been able to get an extra of each of this wave's characters in hopes of trading for a Little Mac but he seems to be the rarest one. I've seen every other character out on a peg at some point but never Little Mac. Any chance he comes back in stock?
Almost certainly none. He probably takes Marth's place in the holy trinity after he gets his reissue.

Go hasting had him instock a few days ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets one more restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back