Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
If some of you are looking for an amiibo storage solution still, I may have an answer.

I was at Kmart yesterday checking out clearance stuff and they had the Disney infinity store and play set for $8 clearance and it seems to be the perfect storage for amiibo! If your local kmart doesn't have it, it's also at GameStop for $9.99. You get 2 bins that stack on each other and each can comfortable house 6-7 amiibo in them with ceiling space to spare. I'm trying to find a couple more so I'll be prepared for wave 4 and other series figures to arrive.

I can't post pictures from the mobile version but I'll get them up later.

Just trying to make sure I'm caught up. I have all of wave 1 and 2, and from wave three I have Sonic, Rosalina, Lucario, Bowser, Shiek, and Toon Link. Has anything else been available yet? I'm starting to think I should just buy the others in store and cancel the rest of my Amazon preorders, like I did with Toon Link and Bowser. I wanted to use Amazon credit, but out of all my wave 3 preorders from Amazon, I've only received Sonic and Shiek yet. The others (Megaman, Dedede, Ike) don't even have expected delivery dates listed.

Just trying to make sure I'm caught up. I have all of wave 1 and 2, and from wave three I have Sonic, Rosalina, Lucario, Bowser, Shiek, and Toon Link. Has anything else been available yet? I'm starting to think I should just buy the others in store and cancel the rest of my Amazon preorders, like I did with Toon Link and Bowser. I wanted to use Amazon credit, but out of all my wave 3 preorders from Amazon, I've only received Sonic and Shiek yet. The others (Megaman, Dedede, Ike) don't even have expected delivery dates listed.
Best you can do right now is 6/11 under normal circumstances. Other than the 6 you mentioned, you could have Shulk if you went into the Nintendo World Store when they had him. People have chimed in that their Shulks have shipped from Gamestop.com but afaik no one has them in hand yet.

No one has US Dedede, Ike, Mega Man and Meta Knight, unless the press have been given the figures or some other special access kind of situation.

I'm in the same spot as you, 6/11.

Keep your extra preorders. You can always return the extras or help someone else out. The redundancy is probably a good idea in the short term.

Best you can do right now is 6/11 under normal circumstances. Other than the 6 you mentioned, you could have Shulk if you went into the Nintendo World Store when they had him. People have chimed in that their Shulks have shipped from Gamestop.com but afaik no one has them in hand yet.

No one has US Dedede, Ike, Mega Man and Meta Knight, unless the press have been given the figures or some other special access kind of situation.

Keep your extra preorders. You can always return the extras or help someone else out. The redundancy is probably a good idea in the short term.
Thanks for the info, that's helpful. And yeah, I won't cancel my preorders now. I'm just wondering if it's worth trying to track down the rest in store or if waiting on amazon to ship them is safe. I've got Meta Knight and Shulk pre ordered for in store pick up, so the ones I'm most worried about are my last three amazon preorders.

I have yet to see a US Meta Knight, but I have definitely seen US Ike, Mega Man, and Dedede listed on eBay with pictures proving they have it in hand, so someone somewhere is getting them.

Question for those who received  a shipping confirmation email from Gamestop for Shulk ship to home preorder. Does anyones tracking information show up when you click on the tracking number? Mine just says not available. I'm guessing it will update tonight when UPS moves packages.

Question for those who received  a shipping confirmation email from Gamestop for Shulk ship to home preorder. Does anyones tracking information show up when you click on the tracking number? Mine just says not available. I'm guessing it will update tonight when UPS moves packages.

I have yet to see a US Meta Knight, but I have definitely seen US Ike, Mega Man, and Dedede listed on eBay with pictures proving they have it in hand, so someone somewhere is getting them.
I think they had em earlier this week at nintendo store.

Question for those who received a shipping confirmation email from Gamestop for Shulk ship to home preorder. Does anyones tracking information show up when you click on the tracking number? Mine just says not available. I'm guessing it will update tonight when UPS moves packages.
if you recieved it today then based on my past experience it update close to 10 to 11 at nights but can sometime take up to 24 hours for the tracking to update

Canada and FYE. Some people on Reddit posted that a few FYE have Dedede, Ike and Mega Man.

[quote name="Catamaran" post="12480601" timestamp="1423391812"]Mine did yesterday. You haven't received a shipping notification?[/quote]

Not Little Mac but yesterday gohastings cancelled my toon link I ordered on their site on Jan 31st.

What hurts the worse is I saw it in a store the day after but didn't buy it because I assumed they were sending me one.

Oh well at least they didn't cancel Sheik... Yet.

So should I even go instore to find anything anymore? i live near busy areas and just noticed many people finding goodies.. I feel if I go i am just going to waste my gas, and I keep missing any restocks online by minutes Lol

The Gamestop fuckers canceled my Shulk preorder stating they weren't able to charge my credit card.  Funny thing is they had a pre-auth charge on it last week.  Time to bitch customer service out ugh!!!

Went Amiibo hunting today but found nothing Amiibo. However, my Best Buy had two Kaos Traps so if anyone wants to trade Amiibos for a Kaos Trap, PM me.

The Gamestop fuckers canceled my Shulk preorder stating they weren't able to charge my credit card. Funny thing is they had a pre-auth charge on it last week. Time to bitch customer service out ugh!!!
Same thing happened to me.
I already emailed them. I don't expect anything useful to happen. I'm just fucked despite preordering in Nov.

I was checking on the order multiple times a day once users here said theirs were shipping, no problems. Then out of the blue I get cancelled for the same reason.

Really pissed I wasn't given the opportunity to use another card.

Wasn't looking forward to having to fight for/overpay for this one, but now I'm scouring eBay looking for an affordable import.

If anyone is getting a extra of Shulk, I have a few rares from wave 2 and 3 I'd be willing to do a honest swap for.

Word of warning, that one is probably the longest of any of the recent Lego Vita games by a significant amount.

I let my 2.5 year old play with Peach and now I have Rosalina and I let her play with that. She knows to be careful.

She gave it to my wife to hold and she told her "Be very careful with daddy's toys mommy."
Yeah, my kid makes sure other people are careful with them and then holds them in a death grip with the hand she's leaning on to climb up into the chair.

Anyone know if actual, in store pre-orders are impacted? Or are those good? 

I called my store and they said "yeah, we should have them next week" but I'm kinda hesitant to trust them at this point. I had Ike, Dedede, Sonic and Mega Man with them via online for in store pick up. Shulk, I luckily ordered him in store but not liking how things are going so far. 

Anyone know if actual, in store pre-orders are impacted? Or are those good?

I called my store and they said "yeah, we should have them next week" but I'm kinda hesitant to trust them at this point. I had Ike, Dedede, Sonic and Mega Man with them via online for in store pick up. Shulk, I luckily ordered him in store but not liking how things are going so far.
I went in yesterday and paid for mine. The guy said I was good since I had a hold on Ike and Shulk and they will probably be releasing them Friday.

Yeah, my kid makes sure other people are careful with them and then holds them in a death grip with the hand she's leaning on to climb up into the chair.
I told my daughter that she needs to hold each one by the base and to be careful as some are very flimsy. So yesterday my wife was dusting around them and my daughter yelled at my wife "Mom! Careful! Luccario will break from the feathers!"

I told my daughter that she needs to hold each one by the base and to be careful as some are very flimsy. So yesterday my wife was dusting around them and my daughter yelled at my wife "Mom! Careful! Luccario will break from the feathers!"
Now if your wife was smart she would have taken that as an opportunity to make dusting your job.

Is that bat corked?
If it was game used, I'd honestly get it x rayed.

The Gamestop fuckers canceled my Shulk preorder stating they weren't able to charge my credit card. Funny thing is they had a pre-auth charge on it last week. Time to bitch customer service out ugh!!!
Because being a smug, arrogant ass to somebody who had nothing to do with the problem but is trying to help you as best they can is always the right thing to do. Nothing like throwing around "EYE EM KING OF YOO BEKUZ EYE EM CUZTOMER. FEER MUH WEEN!" is in the face of somebody that you know is powerless to do anything to defend their dignity without losing their job. People like you are why I'll never work retail or customer service again.

Same thing happened to me.
I already emailed them. I don't expect anything useful to happen. I'm just fucked despite preordering in Nov.

I was checking on the order multiple times a day once users here said theirs were shipping, no problems. Then out of the blue I get cancelled for the same reason.

Really pissed I wasn't given the opportunity to use another card.

Wasn't looking forward to having to fight for/overpay for this one, but now I'm scouring eBay looking for an affordable import.

If anyone is getting a extra of Shulk, I have a few rares from wave 2 and 3 I'd be willing to do a honest swap for.
I should have an extra Shulk from site to store to Gamestop

i went to gamestop yesterday to update my number for when they get shulk etc i preordered. i am not worried about my order being canceled. my store is cool and it seems at my store at least even when i called one time they said if you didnt preorder you wont get a shulk so i feel bad for those people thinking they will find one just walking in. I saw alot of these walk ins when i went to pickup my lucario. i didnt want to take no chance TRU selling my preorders so i waited until opening. there was a line of grown man lol even saw a gamestop employee. needless to say only about 3 of them had preorders the rest didnt and didnt get a single lucario. They sat there waiting in the cold for nothing and this is in Lancaster PA. I  wont be doing the same for my shulks, king dedede, sonic, and ike. i trust my gamestop. Stop procrastinating and preorder early people. Also yes all my preorders are paid off. 

Yeah, mine are "closed," but I'm convinced they're just shipping to the store. I hope!
mine all say closed too i went to the store and they said im good to go. they are still open when they looked them up on the PC at there store. I guess some gamestop employees are nooblets

i went to gamestop yesterday to update my number for when they get shulk etc i preordered. i am not worried about my order being canceled. my store is cool and it seems at my store at least even when i called one time they said if you didnt preorder you wont get a shulk so i feel bad for those people thinking they will find one just walking in. I saw alot of these walk ins when i went to pickup my lucario. i didnt want to take no chance TRU selling my preorders so i waited until opening. there was a line of grown man lol even saw a gamestop employee. needless to say only about 3 of them had preorders the rest didnt and didnt get a single lucario. They sat there waiting in the cold for nothing and this is in Lancaster PA. I wont be doing the same for my shulks, king dedede, sonic, and ike. i trust my gamestop. Stop procrastinating and preorder early people. Also yes all my preorders are paid off.
First time I've read of someone in the same area as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back