Amplitude?

Stargun007

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know where I can possibly find a copy of Amplitude? I'd prefer something $20 or lower, if possible. I can't seem to find it at any online store except Gamestop, where they have it for $25 used. If there's nowhere else, are there any coupon codes I can use at Gamestop to lower it a little?

can get you sealed one for $15 (shipped) Pm if interested.

[quote name='jbroush99']I'm sure there are tons of these floating around in tradelists. Wait a minute or two[/quote]

I'm sorry, it took me so long! :D

They are normally 9.99 at CC B&M and they still have quite a few of them there I believe. I think they were also clearanced out at TRU but I don't know the price. Also K-mart has them cheap today still.

Is it really that good? It can't be as good as REZ. I've been curious about this one, but keep passing it up whenever I see it at a low price

[quote name='Skylander7']Is it really that good? It can't be as good as REZ. I've been curious about this one, but keep passing it up whenever I see it at a low price[/quote]

Rez is an experience, but this is a GAME. I spent a LOT more time on it.

If you can find a pink-tagged one at Sears, it should come around $10. I got my clearanced at Target about a year ago for 7 dollars and some change. Well worth the money, especially if you have friends to play with.

in stock at EB right now. $18 before coupons. Use SAVER, CAG15, and your edge card to get it down to about 14 shipped.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='GameDude']I got mine from outpost.com for like $2.[/quote]

I'm assuming you mean overstock.[/quote]

Maybe that was it. :oops:

[quote name='suko_32']Maybe TRU has it cheap.[/quote]

LOL...funny thing...we had it on the cheap rack but someone asked for a price on it... $29.99 (no green tag, no nothing)...but that's just my store...perhaps.

bread's done
Back