AMZ: Trade $30, $30 off Dual Shock 4, Trade $20, $20 off Beyond:TS

maxiell

CAGiversary!
Trade In $30, Get $ 30 Bonus Credit Toward a Dualshock 4 Controller
For a limited time, trade in a $30 worth of qualifying video games, consoles or accessories and get $30 bonus credit toward a Dualshock 4 controller in addition to your trade-in value.

How to redeem this offer:
1. Search for your qualifying items using the search below and submit your trade in
2. Send in your item for processing following the instructions provided
3. Wait for your item to be received and graded
4. When your trade in is accepted, add a qualifying Dualshock 4 controller to your cart
5. Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1001420741

The page for the Beyond: Two Souls promotion seems to be down right now, but you can see it come up when you try to trade-in. It's $20 off the game.

lock if old

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll trade in GTAV and get the Dual Shock.  I'm not really getting into it.  I've noticed that the GTAV trade-in value has been flucuating dramatically, so who knows what the price will be tomorrow when this deal actually starts. 

I would have been down for this but I couldn't find anything I had that actually "qualified" for the promotion and showed up in the submit your trades screen. The trade in values for most of the things I had were all very low anyways so probably for the best.

I think I'll trade in GTAV and get the Dual Shock. I'm not really getting into it. I've noticed that the GTAV trade-in value has been flucuating dramatically, so who knows what the price will be tomorrow when this deal actually starts.
You could always lock in trades and cancel and resubmit if the value goes up. Always nice to lock in a good value.

Currently you can't complete a trade, or at least I and a number of others can't...sadly
Same problem here. Contacted support about not being able to set an address, and was told Tech Support is looking into it and should have it resolved within 24 hours.

Hold onto your pants everyone, and hopefully tomorrow we'll all be able to trade in our random crap with decent prices.

Great deal if you get both promos, I'll probably send The Last of Us in. I was hanging onto it for the SP DLC but that wont be dropping anytime soon, I'll pick it up again down the line. It sucks that they dont have the red/blue DS4 available though.

Hmmm, tempted to trade-in my Last of Us copy and buy it back later but I'm so emotionally attached to that game, I don't want to let it go. Especially since they announced the season pass content and now I might buy that soon.

Is anybody else having problems with it saying 

Unable to retrieve your addresses.
There was a problem retrieving your addresses. Please try again.

Amazon is having known issues with addresses and are working on it. I expressed my concern with prices changing before I can lock in prices but the rep was not real responsive.

Amazon is having known issues with addresses and are working on it. I expressed my concern with prices changing before I can lock in prices but the rep was not real responsive.
Sadly there isn't much that can be done from the reps side. The good thing is since this effects everyone we won't see any big changes due to mass trade-ins of certain titles.

Perhaps if anything was worth more than 75 cents on PS3 this could be a good deal. They have dropped the prices so far it is almost impossible to make $30 anymore. I miss the trade in $30 or more get $20 bonus credit they ran last time. At least then they had lots of games that traded for more than $30 on their own.... I wish I could buy these games for what they are offering as trade in value.... I'd be able to play forever for

Hmmm, any thoughts on if this will work if you have an existing pre-order for Beyond Two Souls?  I think some other $5 discount is already applied to it as it appears to be priced at $54.97.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one having trouble submitting a trade.  I decided to trade in my Assassin's Creed Collectors Edition, it's going for $19 or so, but I'll only get $15 since it'll most likely be listed acceptable due to the hidden blade/hand breaking off of the Altair figure.  I'm going to include the broken hand in the box, but does anyone think I'd be able to submit it as good?  Everything else is fine except for the figure, but I'm sure the buyer could fix it right up with a little bit of glue.

Okay, I just want to confirm that we are all having a problem with selecting an address?

Trade in server is down, BUT the promo code just has to be used by NOVEMBER 30TH according to fine print, so you can wait for 39.99 price drop and get it for 19.99!!!!

Quick question, I submitted a trade for SMT 4 (standard, not LE) and Transformers.  SMT doesn't have a manual (as in there is no manual for the game, it never had one).  I know cases like this used to be an issue where they would ding you for a missing manual.  Is this still a problem?  

Works for me, I traded in a vita 16 gb memory card, they trade in for 38.40..bought one at gamestop yesterday for 39.99 just for this purpose.  A couple dollar loss, but I didn't really have any games I wanted to trade in.

Quick question, I submitted a trade for SMT 4 (standard, not LE) and Transformers. SMT doesn't have a manual (as in there is no manual for the game, it never had one). I know cases like this used to be an issue where they would ding you for a missing manual. Is this still a problem?
It looks like we need a thread for frequently asked questions regarding Amazon trades.

Quick question, I submitted a trade for SMT 4 (standard, not LE) and Transformers. SMT doesn't have a manual (as in there is no manual for the game, it never had one). I know cases like this used to be an issue where they would ding you for a missing manual. Is this still a problem?
We tend to include a post-it note inside the case that says something like 'This game did not come with a manual when brand new. Thanks!'. It's been successful for vita games.

Another SMT IV question. Do they require trading in the full LE set, or can I just send the game? Is there any benefit to keeping the box, guide, & CD to trade or sell later? Still have an unused Amazon armor code, too.

Another SMT IV question. Do they require trading in the full LE set, or can I just send the game? Is there any benefit to keeping the box, guide, & CD to trade or sell later? Still have an unused Amazon armor code, too.
they'll have a checklist of items that came with it originally including extras. Outside of dlc codes (which I still leave in even if they've been used) it's expected that all original contents are included to get the maximum value. If they aren't, rejection or downgrade are likely.

they'll have a checklist of items that came with it originally including extras. Outside of dlc codes (which I still leave in even if they've been used) it's expected that all original contents are included to get the maximum value. If they aren't, rejection or downgrade are likely.
Makes sense. Does anyone know if it applies to this game? Do new copies still come with the full LE rig, or are they down to just the box and game? If I need to send everything in, fine. I just wondered if anyone has done it.

bread's done
Back