An ignorant man-child will keep posting in this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, jimbo, it was. It's the 'Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000.' When I hold it in my left hand it feels natural; with my right my pinky kind of jams into my ring finger. It just doesn't feel right.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Nobody was hitting on anyone!![/QUOTE]
Agrees. Although temp called me a $$$ for not doing so.

Guinn, is dedicated local CAG in the ATL thread. She's steered me to some hard to find Target deals off the beaten path a while back.

[quote name='munch']Yeah, jimbo, it was. It's the 'Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000.' When I hold it in my left hand it feels natural; with my right my pinky kind of jams into my ring finger. It just doesn't feel right.[/QUOTE]
I'm never giving up my IntelliMouse.

[quote name='guinavere']You would be proud of me Liquid, I have been. The local political groups meet regularly. I've only been to a couple of their meet ups, but they're good. Got to see Herman Cain a few times this year. =D

And one of the local GS managers wants me to work for him. I told him I only work the floor, helping customers (no register garbage), that I take care of my bro, so he comes first, and I can only do so many hours a week. He said that would be perfect. I've helped out at another GS for a couple holiday seasons, and I loved it. It's a chance to get out and talk games with people. So I'm thinking about taking him up on it. [/QUOTE]Good for you. :)

[quote name='munch']Yeah, jimbo, it was. It's the 'Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000.' When I hold it in my left hand it feels natural; with my right my pinky kind of jams into my ring finger. It just doesn't feel right.[/QUOTE]

Hey! I've had the same mouse for almost three years now and I love the thing.

It's actually quite comfortable if I leave my pinky on the desk, but I'm not used to that. I'm used to the logitech g7, which is a very comfortable mouse for me. Oh well, I'm just going to have to get used to it. It's a fine mouse for $10.

Yeah, my pinky always drags on the desk, I don't see any good way to hold it otherwise.

edit: We're all on your imaginary ignore list, fuck off.

I guess this is a stretch, but does anyone know how my Rockbox'd Sansa would react if I used a car charger? When I plug it in via USB to charge it goes to the Sansa firmware. Would it do the same thing if I get a car charger? I could really use one, but I don't want to get it if it's going to fuck with my Rockbox.

[quote name='h3llbring3r'] Guinn, is dedicated local CAG in the ATL thread. She's steered me to some hard to find Target deals off the beaten path a while back.[/QUOTE]I wish someone would organize a real get together in there. We keep talking about it, but nothing happens.

edit: "in there" meaning in the atl thread. not in Target.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Ay yo Zoo, how is Persona PSP? I heard it's a lot different than 3 or 4 so I'm hesitant to buy it.[/QUOTE]

Did you even play either of those?

[quote name='zewone']Did you even play either of those?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have both of them. I didn't get very far in either though, put 15ish hours into FES and 8 or so into 4.

[quote name='st0neface']Did he actually say "Ay yo"? Oh man.[/QUOTE]

Zew had a title that said Ay yo, I like yo dick for a while, which I was alluding to.

[quote name='guinaevere']
edit: "in there" meaning in the atl thread. not in Target.[/QUOTE]
:lol:
IDK we could all get some stale popcorn and some Starbucks. Hell, they sell beer now. We could race shopping carts down the alternate entrance to the Smyrnietta Target. Actually no, that's way to fucking steep.

Persona PSP is just one big dungeon crawl, more or less. Basically, P3's Tartarus. Also, the battle system is a little different (enemy interactions).

So, if you like that, then there you go.

Personas are a pain in the ass to make compared to 4, though you don't need to do that all that often. Other noticeable difference is that dungeon crawling is in first-person and experience isn't spread out amongst your team. Otherwise, it's a good, shorter, Persona game.

[quote name='Moxio']Persona PSP is just one big dungeon crawl, more or less. Basically, P3's Tartarus. Also, the battle system is a little different (enemy interactions).

So, if you like that, then there you go.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I guess I'll skip it then. The dialogue/story/high school stuff is what I like about 3/4, I'm not real big on the dungeon crawling.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Personas are a pain in the ass to make compared to 4, though you don't need to do that all that often. Other noticeable difference is that dungeon crawling is in first-person and experience isn't spread out amongst your team. Otherwise, it's a good, shorter, Persona game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's probably my biggest gripe.

Yeah, one of my party members got ahead of the rest with a conveniently amazing persona at about lvl 15 or so and became such an experience drain that I used weaker Personas so everybody else had a chance to catch up.

Found another stray kitten in my backyard the other day. It usually runs away as soon as I came up to it but when I came outside today to check up on it, it actually started to hang around with me and actually followed me around. Probably gonna take it to the vet tomorrow to get it examined.

Dont know where the mom or dad is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back