An Incomplete List of the Clearance Games at TRU updated Sept 2

benboxer

CAGiversary!
Here's some new clearance starting Monday September 3. It looks like it could be YMMV. One store has Elder Scrolls IV dropping to 29.99 while another will drop it to 29.98. I have no idea why. So again it could be YMMV.

GBA
Arthur and the Invisibles 19.98
Flushed Away 14.98
Koala Bears 9.98
Princess Nsh(?) gift pack 7.98
Shrek 2/Madagascar 2 pack 14.98
Veggie Tales 9.98

DS
Arthur and the Invisibles 14.98
Brain Boost Beta Wave 11.98
Castlevania PoR 10.98
Chicken Little 14.98
March of the Penguins Gift Pack 9.98
Megaman ZX 16.98
Princess Nsh(?) gift pack 9.98
Tamagotchi Connection Corner Shop 2(I think) 15.98-17.98

PSP
Blitz the League 19.98
Brothers in Arms 14.98-16.98
LA Rush 14.98
Metal Gear Portable Ops 9.98
ATV Offroad Fury Pro 21.98-25.98
Rapala Trophies 14.98
Sega Genesis Collection 23.98
Sid Meier's Pirates 14.98
Snoopy vs Red Baron 14.98
Splinter Cell Essentials 19.98-25.98

GameCube
Ice Age 2 19.98
Splinter Cell DA 19.98

Playstation 2
24: the Game 19.98
Ace Combat Zero 22.98
Arthur and the Invisibles 14.98-22.98
D1 Grand Prix 19.98
Dance Factory 19.98-28.98
DDR Max 2 game only 14.98
Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Bundle 14.98
GTA Trilogy 19.98
Greg Hastings Paintball 24.98
Guitar Hero Guitar by Activision 34.98
Okami 19.98
Real World Golf Bundle 34.98
Strawberry Shortcake Sweet Dreams 9.98
Veggie Tales 9.98

Playstation 3
Fight Night Round 3 25.98
Genji 29.98

XBox
DDR Ultramix 3 20.98
DDR Ultramix 3 Bundle(skn290065) 34.98
Far Cry- don't know if its Instincts or Evolution(skn490684) 14.98
Splinter Cell DA 19.98-29.98

Dead or Alive 4 29.98
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires

[quote name='mguiddy']The TRU near the Beaver Valley Mall in PA has a shit ton too. My guess is they saw how great Lumines sold and thought, "Lets stock as many of the sequel as we can!" :lol:[/quote]

Actually, there were a ton at most TRU's before the demand on the first one shot up.

When do new TRU clearances games come around? The TRU here and back at home both have stockpiles of some great games that I wanna get at.

[quote name='Vinny']When do new TRU clearances games come around? The TRU here and back at home both have stockpiles of some great games that I wanna get at.[/quote]

Monday is typically markdown day, but not always.

I was out in Greensburg today and that TRU had a TON of MGS3 for $6.48 or something like that. They were in the display case. If I had a working PS2, I would've picked it up.

[quote name='sp00ge']I was out in Greensburg today and that TRU had a TON of MGS3 for $6.48 or something like that. They were in the display case. If I had a working PS2, I would've picked it up.[/quote]

I have seen MGS3: Snake Eater for the same price in the case at one of my local TRU stores

My TRU had Touch Detective (DS) for $10.98 today. The N. Attleboro, MA store had 3 or 4 left after I bought mine.

Sorry if it's been mentioned before, I searched the first and last pages of the thread and didn't see it.

[quote name='sp00ge']I was out in Greensburg today and that TRU had a TON of MGS3 for $6.48 or something like that. They were in the display case. If I had a working PS2, I would've picked it up.[/quote]picked one up at BB a while back for

[quote name='BillyDKid']Picked up Bomberman Land Touch for $8.98 today[/quote]Wait, what? I picked that up during the Manaphy event for $12.98 after coupon. Crap. Let me see if I can find a low-price guarantee of theirs...

I can vouch for Bomberman Land touch, it was $17+ back in sept and just dropped to $8.98. Scored me 2 copies if anyone is looking for it?

Also finally got a price drop on DMC 5th anniversary edition to $11.

[quote name='Shadowedge']Picked up Disgaea 2 for 12.98 and Suikoden Tactics for 10.98 today.[/quote]

Hmm...wonder if I can price adjust since I got my 2 copies of Disgaea 2 for $20 abd BKO for $15 about a month ago

Just came back from TRU and none of the prices I saw here matched my store so i guess its YMMV

Prices were

Disgaea 2 $29.99
Okami $34.99
Touch Detective $23.99
No Bomberman Land

Somewhat on topic, anyone who is getting the McDonalds TRU bucks should be using them with these clearance prices. I managed $6 in TRU bucks in three meals (in addition to 2 Free Breakfast sandwiches), this past week. While the limit is $5 worth of TRU bucks per transaction, there are still some fairly cheap games that an extra $5 off will make even better.

I ended up Advent Rising for the grand price of $0.00. :D

I was at my TRU looking for Guitar Hero 2 and any assorted games I could find on clearance. Got Lumines 2 for $9.98. I was going to get Work Time Fun for $9.98 but didn't. They were both in a basket full of clearance games with a bunch of DS titles I didn't pay attention to. And I saw Suikoden Tactics for $10.98, but never played a game in the series so I passed over it. I was hoping to get lucky and find the firsr Lumines, Ace Combat X or 0, or the DMC collection, but no luck.

[quote name='Chronis']I was at my TRU looking for Guitar Hero 2 and any assorted games I could find on clearance. Got Lumines 2 for $9.98. I was going to get Work Time Fun for $9.98 but didn't. They were both in a basket full of clearance games with a bunch of DS titles I didn't pay attention to. And I saw Suikoden Tactics for $10.98, but never played a game in the series so I passed over it. I was hoping to get lucky and find the firsr Lumines, Ace Combat X or 0, or the DMC collection, but no luck.[/QUOTE]
Mine has Suikoden Tactics (PS2) for clearance price ($10.98) for about 2 months now. Guess no one wants them.

my TRU had:
iconxbox360.gif
Burnout Revenge - $10.xx
Plenty of copies in stock, too. I'd been wanting NFS Carbon but I love the burnout series.

The price tag was actually correct! :bouncy:

[quote name='Chronis']I was at my TRU looking for Guitar Hero 2 and any assorted games I could find on clearance. Got Lumines 2 for $9.98. I was going to get Work Time Fun for $9.98 but didn't. They were both in a basket full of clearance games with a bunch of DS titles I didn't pay attention to. And I saw Suikoden Tactics for $10.98, but never played a game in the series so I passed over it. I was hoping to get lucky and find the firsr Lumines, Ace Combat X or 0, or the DMC collection, but no luck.[/QUOTE]

What's the price on the two Ace Combat games?

360 Pimp My Ride 14.98

No go on 360 Burnout Revenge. Why won't anyone here clearance this????? The Targets in this area didn't do it when lots of other ones did. :bomb:

[quote name='v0yce']What's the price on the two Ace Combat games?[/quote]

They should be $19.98 for X and $22.98 for Zero

This may have been posted but Rampage Destruction Wii was 8.98 at my TRU. The cashier said it just sold out. I took a pic with my camera phone and forgot until I came across this thread.

No go at a different TRU for Burnout Revenge as they had none, but I did find:

360 Tomb Raider Legend 19.98

No $7 like KMart, but hey.
I only get around to one other TRU, if I don't find Burnout I'm looking to trade. Will post on the Trade thread, but since I posted a drop here I figured I'd porkbarrel in a plea for help! ;)

Picked up some PSP games at TRU in Lakeland, FL tonight:

Lumines 2 -- 9.98
MGS: Portable Ops -- 9.98
Splinter Cell Essentials -- 12.98
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror -- 9.98

They also had the following PSP games for 9.98:

Gunpey
MGS Graphic Novel
(Some Poker Game)

going back to TRU today to pick up a couple burnout copies for friends - I'll let you know if it's still in stock, the employee was pretty blown away, but didn't seem interested in buying it.

Picked up Touch Detective for $7.98 today at a distant TRU I haven't visited in a longass time. No penny guides and Okami was still $39.99.

damn ive never even seen okami at any store ive been to. i managed to find DMC 2 weeks ago and priced checked it but came up as $29.99. i might go back and see. anybody know if Tales of Symphonia went down as well?

Looking for a copy of Okami(!) and Rampage Destruction, if someone has extras.

I can also confirm here on the east coast that Gun is down to 8, and if you have a local TRU that has original xbox accessories still, they're supposedly going to be "dumped" next week.

Jay

Drat...again. Took back Bomberland Touch to get a price adjustment from $18 to $11. The problem? I had used a $5 off coupon when I bought it for $18, so I only paid $13 for it on the initial purchase. I was only able to get back $2, totally negating the effect of that coupon. Not even worth the gas to drive out there for the adjustment, but I guess I'll know better next time.

[quote name='eugaet']I recall it got fair to middling reviews...anyone play this one? Off to metacritic I go...[/quote]Of all the DS adventure games I've played so far, Touch Detective was by far the weakest.

[quote name='Chronis']They should be $19.98 for X and $22.98 for Zero[/quote]Wow, that's a nice price for both. It's hard to find either of those new for under $30.

For any Pittsburgh CAGs that are looking for Disgaea 2, the TRU by Century 3 Mall has about 14 copies for ~$13.

This price is YMMV. It's part of the TRU clearance where each store has it's own price (though a lot of them do have it for $12.98). Check out the TRU clearance thread.

bread's done
Back