An Instructional OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
1243502768789.png

SEOUL (Reuters) – South Korea and the United States raised the military alert level for the peninsula on Thursday after the communist North warned the truce ending the Korean War was dead and it was ready to attack.

Yikes.

For the 4th day in a row, 30 minutes early to work. Dammit I need to plan this new drive better.

---

I hope Gamefly sends me Wolverine or UFC today. Both have medium availability :whee:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']mm9 is awesome. I kind of want to go back and beat that again at some point. Once you get shit going it gets a lot easier.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I like it. I just get pissed that I die somewhere and the nearest checkpoint is like 17 screens back at some ball breakingly aggravating platform section... I've only tried two stages so far. Who would you recommend taking down first?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yup...that'd be it. 3rd person shooter...looks like fun.

Sams Club sells them if you have one around. Also, Miller swears by Memorex, I haven't tried them yet though.

Yeah I know...I forgot to take time off like I wanted :whistle2:(

That should definitely be good! He's also joining the cast of 24 for the upcoming season.

August 18.

Fo sho :bouncy:

:cool:

*high five*

This true.

It wasn't as solid as S1 & S2 but it's still worth watching.

I had a few chuckles...surprisingly I really enjoyed Bob Sagets show Surviving Suburbia afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Shrike? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yorda is SO f_cking stupid. God damn.[/QUOTE]

With a name like Yorda, what did you expect?

[quote name='Maklershed']Who is the girl in Zew's XBL avatar?[/QUOTE]

Your momma.

[quote name='munch']Is that that corny Transformers song? I mean, it's so terrible. Like, so terrible.[/QUOTE]

Not the new POS, the original 80's version of the song.

I might have to pick that up, love cheesy 80s rock songs. Wish they could release instruments of destruction too, though it would probably be hard as hell to play.

First thing this morning after i got to work, coworker noticed my car had a flat tire.I just bought these tires about 2 months ago too. I had to leave go have that fixed.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why'd you call me Shrike, Frosty?

--------

That Korea thing has me spooked :shock:[/QUOTE]

Because Shrike was the original mod who came in an OTT and multiquoted 23 posts and gave them all replies (and back in his day, you had to walk both ways, uphill, while not using the multiquote button...).

mario potty? man, fuck mario potty. real parties have some syrup, some dro. the only ballin' thing about that game is that little mushroom dude.. and you can't even eat that lil bitch. :whistle2:|

but really, mario party DS stinks like ass.

[quote name='manthing']The Star Trek XBLA game

Trixie360

DM'ing a classic Trek episode title

Hrmm...

I can't upload an image or animated gif for my sig...

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Following her now. :shudder: The things I do to try to get shit for free...

(Side note: the artwork on her page looks absolutely NOTHING like her)

[quote name='tiredfornow']LinkinPrime took your image privileges away, moneything.[/QUOTE]

I can still post images, just not in my sig.

[quote name='manthing']#-o

Look at the review date, dummy![/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry. :cry: They're only three bucks more at amazang, so I'll just order from there and put my Prime shipping to good use.

My are still sore from monday at the gym, so today is going to suck. Hard.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Because Shrike was the original mod who came in an OTT and multiquoted 23 posts and gave them all replies (and back in his day, you had to walk both ways, uphill, while not using the multiquote button...).[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:(

I don't usually do it just missed a lot in 2-3 pages last night.

[quote name='Number83']Sorry, LP!

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/qu...onder-woman-and-more--1515453.story?GT1=28135[/QUOTE]

She would have looked :drool: in that outfit...She's right though, WW's powers stink.

There's always Olivia Munn :drool:
oliviamunnwonderwoman55xl0.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Stop helping his dumb ass. #-o[/QUOTE]

Calm down Mojojojo.

---------

L1-tattoo-52609.gif

I thought of getting an LP tatoo a long while back...I kinda still want to.

Olivia Munn isn't that attractive. :squirtle4.gif:[quote name='LinkinPrime']

L1-tattoo-52609.gif

I thought of getting an LP tatoo a long while back...I kinda still want to.[/QUOTE]Don't do it, dude. :rofl:
---
Why the Hell is Sonic driving a car? #-o

This place drives me up the wall sometimes. Yesterday i left work half an hour early to beat the rain, my boss told me i could, i didn't even ask. Well, i couldn't fill any of the printers up because classes were still going on when i left. Then today everybody, even my boss, is complaining about there being no paper in the printers this morning.

No shit!:roll:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']We need a good Kart racing game...I had to pass on Mario Kart Wii since the Wii is stinky...so Sonic will do...hopefully :pray:[/QUOTE]

I hear that, I need something to split screen that isn't Halo every once in a while.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I hear that, I need something to split screen that isn't Halo every once in a while.[/QUOTE]

Definitely...seems like split-screen is dying though...if only MW2 supported it :whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back