An Xbox adventure game

dino3333

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi all,
I'm looking for a gift for someone and she likes the kinds of games where you find things and solve puzzles and collect stuff. Kinda like an advernture type game I guess. Any good ones that come to mind? I was thinking about beyond good and evil but is there anything else? Thanks.

how can you wish shenmue 2 on this poor innocent girl!

its been 2 years since i beat it, and im finally just now coming to realize that it shouldnt take an hour of playing a game to complete jump puzzles that get you to the top of a rickety building. :)

[quote name='Scorch']Or Myst IV: Revelation[/QUOTE]
That would be awsome since shes really not into the fighting parts of the game and just the quest and puzzles. I didnt even know they had that for xbox. Is it hard to find? any good deals on it?

[quote name='dino3333']That would be awsome since shes really not into the fighting parts of the game and just the quest and puzzles. I didnt even know they had that for xbox. Is it hard to find? any good deals on it?[/QUOTE]

in that case...CSI?

Broken Sword?
Still Life?
Leisure Suit Larry?

thanks everyone for all the input. does anyone got any good deals on Myst IV: Revelation? Oh also I'm still open to other suggestions so keepem comin. thanks

[quote name='dino3333']That would be awsome since shes really not into the fighting parts of the game and just the quest and puzzles. I didnt even know they had that for xbox. Is it hard to find? any good deals on it?[/QUOTE]

It seems like there was only one shipment, but most stores still have it.. it's $19.99.

Scaler
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Sonic Heroes
Ninja Gaiden
Syberia
Syberia II
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Megaman Anniversary Collection
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly

Is she interested in any of those?

Broken Sword is probably the best adventure game on the Xbox. Still Life is excellent, if you're into mysteries. Scrapland is pretty good, too.

Broken Sword
Still Life
Beyond Good and Evil
Scrapland
Curse
Syberia
Syberia II
Shenmue II
Myst III
Myst IV

These are your classical "Adventure" games. The good news is, most of these are quite cheap, none of the ones I listed are over $20, and most of them can be had for under $10. An upcoming release to consider is Indigo Prophecy for Xbox.

bread's done
Back