Anarchy Reigns $20 NEW @ Gamestop

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Well, if you read my post, I clearly said I only played through once on story mode thus far. I only got to use mostly 2 characters through the whole campaign of black and white sides because that's all you can use. [/QUOTE]

Im saying each character has a decent amount of moves(even Jack and Leo). Between the basic 1 button combos, to the mixups between light/heavy including the delayed input combos, killer weapons,(basically mostly what they teach you in training mode) Id say thats enough for a beat em up.

[quote name='Zantetzuken']You may be able to copy and transfer a save file to your second PS3. It would be a shame to find that this game contains copy-protected save files though.[/QUOTE]

Since it's online multiplayer both systems couldn't be signed on as the same profile. I don't know that I could copy saves between my pan names.

"you better be waiting for the smash bros games to drop to $5-$10 also then"
^
I haven't played this game, but I don't see how this is comparable. Smash Bros can be played locally with friends right (I'm assuming, I don't own a Wii)? But this game doesn't support local play. Maybe I shouldn't use the words "Accurate" since I do not own the game, I meant some suggestions from earlier posts were relevant to those who only play SP, hence comparisons should be made on SP and MP separately, comments on the SP quality should not be simply disregarded.

As for the suggestion on renting, that is somewhat constructive, but I have done extensive calculations on renting vs. buying for cheap then trading in/sell on eBay, I find the latter to be a better deal.

This is a shame. Damn Sega for their failure in promotion/screwing over this game. I love P* games, but I ditched buying it on release even though I had a pre-order. I'll pick this up cheap (

I hope with the announcement that GS is closing 250 stores we'll see more deals. That Max Payne 3 SE for $20 during X-mas week was awesome. Anarchy Reigns though.. it released at $30. $10 off isn't really a bargain right now. This'll probably be $7-9.99 within the next 3-5 months somewhere.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']sounds like the words of someone who sucks at the game. "too combo/juggly" :applause:

dont listen to him

It's not a beat em up like these other games people are comparing it too, it does have a competitive fighting aspect to it. This isnt a game you can play online and button mash/use the same combos and win.

Multiplayer is the best/main aspect of the game lol

LMAO @ comparing to Streets of Rage and RCR
LMAO @ comparing to Smash bros, man that 2d 4 player wifi/friend code only game is so good...even though thats played competitively too :applause:

lol

Pretty sure she will be future dlc...with other characters too hopefully. If Metal Gear R does really good maybe we can see Raiden in it.
Then rent the game. And the suggestions arent accurate, you better be waiting for the smash bros games to drop to $5-$10 also then

Limited amount of moves? There's 16 characters with their own unique combo strings and killer weapon moves. Nothing like Final Fight/SoR which i still dont know why people are comparing these games.

someone else who probably gets owned playing online lol

cocaine is a helluva drug

its cocaine, dont even[/QUOTE]
Honestly dude, I don't think this game needs you to be its defense force. It's cary enough to stand on its own merit. Or at the very least the merit of its soundtrack.

[quote name='prettycrazy']This is a shame. Damn Sega for their failure in promotion/screwing over this game. I love P* games, but I ditched buying it on release even though I had a pre-order. I'll pick this up cheap (

I remember reading somewhere that B2 will promise to stay Wii U exclusive?
If true I will be very sad. Maybe get a Wii U after my bonus check just play the god damn game.

You would buy a Wii U for Bayonetta 2 but not spend $12 on Binary Domain, a game that shares similar Japanese sensibilities - that is to say, they're batshit insane in a good way - and even plays like a Platinum Games game?

[quote name='Jack_Frost']sounds like the words of someone who sucks at the game. "too combo/juggly" :applause:[/quote]

[quote name='Jack_Frost'] someone else who probably gets owned playing online lol[/quote]
I love it when people make my arguments for me lol

[quote name='whitereflection']You would buy a Wii U for Bayonetta 2 but not spend $12 on Binary Domain, a game that shares similar Japanese sensibilities - that is to say, they're batshit insane in a good way - and even plays like a Platinum Games game?[/QUOTE]
Ha, you are right. Honestly, my desire for Bayonetta trumps a lot of things (Binary Domain, a good dinner, my habit of switching phones to play with every six months etc...), that's why I even thought of getting Wii U for it (for a very good deal, of course. Perhaps work it into my surprise gift for my nephew if he gets into a top ten University).

I hope another chance will pop up for me get Binary Domain to justify my decision today :D

[quote name='whitereflection']You would buy a Wii U for Bayonetta 2 but not spend $12 on Binary Domain, a game that shares similar Japanese sensibilities - that is to say, they're batshit insane in a good way - and even plays like a Platinum Games game?[/QUOTE]
BD plays like Spec Ops, Inversion, Gears of War...

[quote name='bshirk']Here's hoping for a $5 Best Buy deal.[/QUOTE]that's not gonna happen unlike DNF/Brink BB doesn't have tons of these i stock so there's no need for a firesale. $10 price maybe somewhere

This explains why GS gave me significantly less for the game last night than they had quoted me just this past weekend. #-o

[quote name='argyle']This explains why GS gave me significantly less for the game last night than they had quoted me just this past weekend. #-o[/QUOTE]

And yet you took it anyway. :/

I wouldn't recommend this game. The graphics are shit. Too much motion blur and horrible colors, it still manages to look like a pixelated mess even at 720p.

The game is a brawler. It is NOT a fighting game. You will also be fighting the camera as it love to auto-stick to behind you.

[quote name='Enuf']that's not gonna happen unlike DNF/Brink BB doesn't have tons of these i stock so there's no need for a firesale. $10 price maybe somewhere[/QUOTE]

:( I'd probably still get it for $10 if there's still a community at that point.

[quote name='Zaku77']And yet you took it anyway. :/[/QUOTE]

I did - I did not like the game. *shrug* The $7 or so credit they gave me was better than a game I didn't want collecting dust on my shelf. :roll:

[quote name='Smashbro29']I only wanted to play as Bayonetta though...[/QUOTE]
Well, you can't. You have to have her first and you can't really use her in the campaign mode until you have stage select mode unlocked.

bread's done
Back