Anarchy Reigns(PS3)|Resident Evil:Operation Racoon City(X360) $5 New/$4.49 Used @ Gamestop

So, I picked up a few used games last week to burn a $5 coupon. One was RE Racoon City and of course the coupon got applied to that title. It totalled .99 after coupon. I want to return it and buy new but will I only be able to get the .99 for it? I'm sure it's worth the buck I payed but I would rather have a new case and clean disc.

So, I picked up a few used games last week to burn a $5 coupon. One was RE Racoon City and of course the coupon got applied to that title. It totalled .99 after coupon. I want to return it and buy new but will I only be able to get the .99 for it? I'm sure it's worth the buck I payed but I would rather have a new case and clean disc.
Do you really think they're going to give you back more than you paid?

Last edited:
[quote name="3check" post="11974301" timestamp="1406910496"]So, I picked up a few used games last week to burn a $5 coupon. One was RE Racoon City and of course the coupon got applied to that title. It totalled .99 after coupon. I want to return it and buy new but will I only be able to get the .99 for it? I'm sure it's worth the buck I payed but I would rather have a new case and clean disc.[/quote] no, if you return it, you will lose the coupon.

You are the man MetalMegaGio. This is exactly the price I've been waiting for.

Managed to get sealed copies of both though I had to visit a few locations to do so. A store with 3 in stock only had gutted copies while I found a sealed copy at a story with only 2, so YMMV. 

Alternatively, a dude at one store told me he could have it shipped to my house for free and since it was from the warehouse there was a "99% chance it's sealed." So that might be an option if you can't find any nearby.

Is it normal for literally every game on the shelves at gamestop to be unsealed? Because the 2 near me, that's the case.

well I bought anarchy when it was clearance at target for 6, the guy who did it makes good games, its very fun and worth it under 10. good beat em up chaos fighting

Is it normal for literally every game on the shelves at gamestop to be unsealed? Because the 2 near me, that's the case.
If it's out on display, it's a gutted (unsealed) "new" copy or pre-owned. Sealed games are kept behind the counter in the drawers, so you'll have to ask if that's what you're looking for.

I got all three of these new for a grand total of $15 with the Kongregate coupon. Props to OP for making me aware of this. It's always good to get ridiculously cheap games even if they're going straight to the backlog.

bread's done
Back