And why not? Anyone heading to the Detroit Fusion Tour on the 29th?

daroga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
I'm not sure if I can get out of a work obligation, but I'm really thinking about taking my wife. I'll be honest, I care nothing for the bands. I just want to play the Wii. Although, the samples, Hawthorne Heights isn't bad.

Anyone know how these things are setup? Do the bands play while you can get your game on elsewhere? Or is it a timed thing where you can either be playing games or listening to the band?

I wish I knew how it worked. As much as I wanna play the Wii, I'm not keen on sitting or standing through a bunch of music I don't care for...

It's such a tough decision. Play the Wii and listen to a bunch of horse shit bands, or wait till November and prevent your eardrums from bleeding.... uhhhhhh the choices!

last year, i was *fortunate* enough to take my little cousin to the show. if it's at the state theater this year, too, then what happens is that the area before the bar/general admission floor is full of games. however, i don't know how good it'll play since last year the ds' were in bad lighting.

bread's done
Back