Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
The mobile release of Goat Simulator: Waste of Space surprisingly launched as one of the free apps on Amazon Underground ($4.99 on Google Play and iOS).

Last day to get the $3 off for Angry Birds.

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=nav_sap_mas_UGAPP_WK3?ie=UTF8&node=14552223011

I was able to get 4 codes. So everyone in the family could get a discount. I just deleted the game from https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/your-account/myapps?sort=b and then I got one of the eligible apps again. Takes a day to get the code. You need to do separate Fandango checkouts.

The AMC Theatres in my area is $3.99 before 4pm. I have AMC Stubs, so the Fandango fee is waived.

A Bunch of the Lego android games are on sale for 99 cents right now.

Included is:

Batman Beyond Gotham

Batman: DC Super Heroes

Ninjago: Shadow of Renin

Lego The Lord of the rings

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

The Lego movie video game.

If you like lego video games, then you should check these out.

Included is:
Batman Beyond Gotham
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
I posted a few of those a few posts back, but I hadn't noticed it was pretty much all of them except for Lego Jurassic Park and Lego Star Wars. Also, Lego Batman: Beyond Gotham and Lego Ninjago are both Android TV compatible, and Beyond Gotham is pretty much a straight port of the game found on the Xbox 360 minus the DLC.

Not sure if it was targeted or not, but when I scrolled down the front page of the google play store today, there was a 50% off rental banner in the movie section.  Has to be used by June 30th.

Included is:

Batman Beyond Gotham

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

How many of them have controller support?

How many of them have controller support?
Not sure, I know Lego Batman: Beyond Gotham and Lego Ninjago Are compatible With Android TV so they are 100% compatible. I am pretty sure the other games just work with a touch screen though, not sure.

Not sure, I know Lego Batman: Beyond Gotham and Lego Ninjago Are compatible With Android TV so they are 100% compatible. I am pretty sure the other games just work with a touch screen though, not sure.
Yeah, it's just Lego Batman: Beyond Gotham and Lego Ninjago. I can confirm that both of those work with the Shield controller. On Reddit, someone said that Lego Star Wars is Android TV compatible when sideloaded, but Lego Star Wars isn't on sale for 99 cents.

Last day to get the $3 off for Angry Birds.

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=nav_sap_mas_UGAPP_WK3?ie=UTF8&node=14552223011

I was able to get 4 codes. So everyone in the family could get a discount. I just deleted the game from https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/your-account/myapps?sort=b and then I got one of the eligible apps again. Takes a day to get the code. You need to do separate Fandango checkouts.

The AMC Theatres in my area is $3.99 before 4pm. I have AMC Stubs, so the Fandango fee is waived.
I did this 40,000 times, scalped them at the local theatre, then bought a new car. Thanks Amazon.

Y u no get free car?

This week, Target has a deal where you can get a $5 Target gift card with the purchase of two $25 Google Play Store gift cards. Not great, but Google Play deals don't come around that often.

Thanks. Downloaded Farm Sim 14 for my Shield TV. And, people were complaining about Brothers on Reddit since the Android port lacks controller support and is touch only. Futzing around with the controller is half the fun of playing Brothers! ;)

Thanks. I just saw that Amazon Underground recently added several HOGs that hadn't been there the last time I checked. I don't have links, but some titles I remember are The Dreamatorium 2, NY Mysteries, NY Mysteries 2, Lost Lands, and Dark Heritage. Haven't had a chance to try them yet, just downloaded this morning.

this is sorta an android deal.

in the current humble e3 bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/e3-digital-ticket

you can spend $1 to get a number of things, one of which is a code for 500 amazon coins.

not amazing I know but still something.
There's also an Android copy of The Mountain and you can get some bonus items for a couple of F2P games on Android too.

M85DlA2.png

Note the little Android head logo on a few of those. :)

There's also an Android copy of The Mountain and you can get some bonus items for a couple of F2P games on Android too.

Note the little Android head logo on a few of those. :)
true enough, I didn't actually look close. I hit buy as soon as I saw the 40 chests for pathfinder adventures (which is also on android)

as that is worth 20k in game gold and I don't remember what the rates of gold are, but it is at least $10 in game money :p

Amazon Coins can be used to purchase eligible apps, games and in-app items on the Amazon Appstore for Fire and Android devices. Offer valid between May 27, 2016 11:00 AM and June 21, 2020 12:00 AM while supplies last and is limited to U.S. customers only. Limit one discount per customer.

Quick queation...

I'm thinking about changing my Lumia phone (shut up!) and go back to Android. Between the different models the carrier sells, I'm looking at the Huawei G8 and the LG G4, because both have a nice price (G4 is about 10$ + per month) and I'm really cheap. I'm really loving the Huawei because the looks and price.

Any of you knows any of them?

Toca Life: School is free for a limited time.
I haven't been following this thread and missed it for free but thanks for the heads up. My kid loves these games and the Android versions always lag in release so he sees the iOS versions being played on YouTube and gets excited but then has to wait.

I suppose I could drop a buck on that Humble offer and use 300 coins for the app. Save 66% on it, anyway :whistle2:k

I haven't been following this thread and missed it for free but thanks for the heads up. My kid loves these games and the Android versions always lag in release so he sees the iOS versions being played on YouTube and gets excited but then has to wait.

I suppose I could drop a buck on that Humble offer and use 300 coins for the app. Save 66% on it, anyway :whistle2:k
I like them too for my, uh, kid that I totally have. And stuff.

Don't know if it's really worth it.

I got about 400 boxes in about an hour of playing, so it'd be 6ish hours to get it, and then I still have to hope I'm one of the first 15000. If it were guaranteed "get 2500 boxes, get $10 gc" then sure, it'd be worth it.
My son used to love playing that Sonic Dash game. He's pretty good at those type of games. I'll just have him play that to get the $10 GC for me. I guess with the Underground version you can max out the upgrades for free. Maybe I'll play a little as well. :)

I just finished getting the 2500 boxes and gave my info for the gift card. By the time I got halfway through, I was averaging 100 boxes every 8-10 min. Wasn't *too* bad.
I was just looping one of the green tracks, where the boxes are easier to see. Use a headstart at the beginning, blast through grabbing boxes, and pause > home after the last box on the track. Rinse/repeat.

I just finished getting the 2500 boxes and gave my info for the gift card. By the time I got halfway through, I was averaging 100 boxes every 8-10 min. Wasn't *too* bad.
I was just looping one of the green tracks, where the boxes are easier to see. Use a headstart at the beginning, blast through grabbing boxes, and pause > home after the last box on the track. Rinse/repeat.
How long did it take you to get all of them? I'm half way there with 2 hours of gameplay.

Hey, I just post 'em. I can't rationalize 'em. Now, back to playing Space Grunts for the millionth time. I could never get tired of that game. It's my favorite on Android.

bread's done
Back