Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently picked up on the steam sale, its pretty damn addicting, so much so that I just bought it for the ipad and put it on the android wishlist.  At least on the apple store its at 3$ as a standard price

So far its hard getting used to the touch version vs the pc version, pc version is way easier with using the keyboard if your a good typist

I had nearly $9 in coins and the $5. I got Modern Combat 4, Where's My Mickey?, and Toy Story Smash so far. I'm in no hurry to spend the credit.

[quote name="Juice el Savior" post="11395161" timestamp="1388265801"]Man those ff games are a steal at that price[/quote]
What ff games, and what price?

I had nearly $9 in coins and the $5. I got Modern Combat 4, Where's My Mickey?, and Toy Story Smash so far. I'm in no hurry to spend the credit.
The $5 credit said it expires in March I think... So no hurry, but don't dawdle too much. :lol:

M&M Clash of Heroes starts loading then just hangs around 20-40% on my Motorola Photon Q. Maybe I need to turn off the standby.

I never knew how addicted I was to mobile gaming until my phone was broke for a few days.

I'd really hate to loose my Tiny Death Star, Quiz RPG, and Puzzle Quest data.

I have not used the Amazon App store for about a year since updates for some apps/games were slow or not updated at all. How is it now? I have seen a lot of free apps and credits lately but if the Amazon App store is anything like it was 1 year ago I still want nothing to do with it. 

I have not used the Amazon App store for about a year since updates for some apps/games were slow or not updated at all. How is it now? I have seen a lot of free apps and credits lately but if the Amazon App store is anything like it was 1 year ago I still want nothing to do with it.
The newest version that's tied to the $5 promo seems to be better. I haven't used it much, but it's not lagging as much as the older version for me.

I had some problems downloading it at first, but Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience For Sleep, Meditation & Yoga is surprisingly good (as opposed to the Game Informer app that "downloads" an issue and gives me blank pages). I received the $5 credit and used it to get Office Suite Pro for free; no problems whatsoever. 

So I tried to spend my coins just now, but it used up my promo credit.  Is that how Amazon defaults?  Not an issue really, just want to make sure I'll be able to use my coins eventually.  

I never knew how addicted I was to mobile gaming until my phone was broke for a few days.

I'd really hate to loose my Tiny Death Star, Quiz RPG, and Puzzle Quest data.
I'm extremely addicted to Marvel Puzzle quest and plan on getting a new phone within the next six months. Needless to say I've progressed rather far with a lot of characters and am scared to lose the data.

Wow, 1.5 gigs. That's huge. Thanks for the tip, added to my account even if I never download it. Didn't love it on the pc, maybe it works better on a tablet.

Angry Birds Go has always been free.
395492_335982863172706_846086321_n.jpg

Alright, sorry about letting the OP rot for most of the week (rather hypocritical of me). I've updated only to the second page of app-sales, so if I missed anything worthwhile let me know and I will add it ASAP.

Now quick question: I know most probably don't read the OP, but for those that do which of these formats do prefer the most?

*game name* - $X.XX $X.XX

Current format is good. I probably wouldn't do (-xx%) in XBL Deals if it weren't for xbldb/Major Nelson adding savings in percentages in their lists although app sales tend to be 50% off most of the time...

Bought IM+

I had been using IMO, but with the most recent (horrible) updates over the last few months and them removing Skype chat support it was an easy choice paying $2 in Google Play Survey credit for something that actually works how I want it to.

minecraft 2014 is free on the google play store. no idea if a glitch or its the full game. ive never even played minecraft. i must be the last person who has.

I don't even see anything called Minecraft 2014. The official Minecraft Pocket Edition is still $6.99.

EDIT: Beware. Possible fake app.

minecraft 2014 is free on the google play store. no idea if a glitch or its the full game. ive never even played minecraft. i must be the last person who has.
From reading reviews it seems to be just an ad/well disguised copy, but it's definitely not the actual Android Minecraft (which is call Pocket Edition). I don't expect to ever see Minecraft given away for free,

Only new sales added today (both Google Play):

eWeather HD - $3.99 $0.99

Screenshot Ultimate Pro - $3.80 $0.99

I tried Jungle Run 1 and 2 and Candy Crush sagas and it got me into trying more. Can you guys recommend some games? I'm more into platform games and shooters, but I wouldn't mind trying other types if they're really good.

Saw this on Reddit yesterday and grabbed it.

Seacraft is on sale 80% off for 99 cents.

Supposedly it gives you premium access for life with all DLC. The 80% off is for getting in early, it seems. No microtransactions.

Reddit thread is here with commentary from the developer and some people giving their impressions.

I don't even see anything called Minecraft 2014. The official Minecraft Pocket Edition is still $6.99.

EDIT: Beware. Possible fake app.
It was in the "Trending" section of the google play store. It's un-installing now. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage. :sad:

Thanks for the warning.

Saw this on Reddit yesterday and grabbed it.

Seacraft is on sale 80% off for 99 cents.

Supposedly it gives you premium access for life with all DLC. The 80% off is for getting in early, it seems. No microtransactions.

Reddit thread is here with commentary from the developer and some people giving their impressions.
Do you recommend the game?

Also, for folks like me who have Amazon app credit, it's $1 at the Amazon App Store:

http://www.amazon.com/Luka-Jandric-SeaCraft/dp/B00HHH8E1G/

- Full game, no ads, no in-app purchases.
- Lifetime on-line subscription.
- Class three Barque ship (early adopters).
- Access to all future DLCs, missions, ships and updates (coming soon!).
- Eligibility to submit your own 3D models of world landmarks, wildlife and ships to be included in future versions.
- Big thanks for your indie game development support. :)

It's fake.

EDIT: Yeah... This was on the bottom of the page and I didn't notice I wasn't on the last page. :lol:

Do you recommend the game?

Also, for folks like me who have Amazon app credit, it's $1 at the Amazon App Store:

http://www.amazon.com/Luka-Jandric-SeaCraft/dp/B00HHH8E1G/

- Full game, no ads, no in-app purchases.
- Lifetime on-line subscription.
- Class three Barque ship (early adopters).
- Access to all future DLCs, missions, ships and updates (coming soon!).
- Eligibility to submit your own 3D models of world landmarks, wildlife and ships to be included in future versions.
- Big thanks for your indie game development support. :)
The developer in the Reddit thread said his game is like Sid Meier's Pirates. Buy it and see if that's a fair assessment, and if it is, report back!

I tried Jungle Run 1 and 2 and Candy Crush sagas and it got me into trying more. Can you guys recommend some games? I'm more into platform games and shooters, but I wouldn't mind trying other types if they're really good.
If you like running/platforming, give Punch Quest a try. Best endless runner I know :)

bread's done
Back