Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried Jungle Run 1 and 2 and Candy Crush sagas and it got me into trying more. Can you guys recommend some games? I'm more into platform games and shooters, but I wouldn't mind trying other types if they're really good.
If you like platforming then you'd like Trials clones, and that includes MotoHeroz which is made by the actual Trials guys (RedLynx). And it's free and runs beautifully.

I'll try Punch Quest with my Amazon credit. I think the Humble Bundle was something that was before I knew about this thread because I can't find it.

Thanks for the suggestions; keep them coming. Cut the Rope wasn't my thing, but I did like a running game I found recently called Banana Kong. It's free on Google Play. 

I'll try Punch Quest with my Amazon credit. I think the Humble Bundle was something that was before I knew about this thread because I can't find it.

Thanks for the suggestions; keep them coming. Cut the Rope wasn't my thing, but I did like a running game I found recently called Banana Kong. It's free on Google Play.
If you like Plants Vs Zombies, you might enjoy the free game called Fish vs Pirates.

http://www.amazon.com/Frismos-Fish-vs-Pirates/dp/B0096TZFEM/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frismos.fvp&hl=en

If you like pinball you might like Zen Pinball HD. It comes with one free table (Sorcerer's Lair).

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zenstudios.ZenPinball&hl=en

Other tables are currently 50% off.

The pro versions of the Nostalgia Emulators are currently 75% off.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Nostalgia%20Emulators&hl=en

Then say it's a chameleon. SAY IT!!!
It's a dinomelon.

dino-melon.jpg

Now if only there was something to spend them on...
Seriously.... Wouldnt be that bad if half the junk wasnt Kindle versions only or they had as good of sales as the play store.

The only 1 thing I was kinda looking at was Where's my Mickey when it was $0.49, but it wont let me use my coins on the non kindle version & I already used up that $5 on COGs the day before it became FAOTD... :wall:

I like the coins because I can usually spend them on apps for my little guy's Nabi tablet.  Just bought the Little Critters "Back to Bed" book with 99 coins.  I realize this isn't the case for most of you but I did appreciate the heads up on the 110 free coins.

Amazon reviewers in general seem to freak out about any permissions also in general. If you look on Google Play you won't find people complaining about permissions.

Amazon had a lot of good free stuff around the holidays so maybe we're do for a downswing in good free apps for a while.

Sine Mora is great, though I'm not sure I'd be able to play it with touch controls (requires a lot of precision). I'm also not sure if you'd like it since it is rather difficult, but it's definitely one of my favorite shmups of recent memory.
You're probably right since I'm not huge on difficult games.

I'd imagine it would work well on Shield assuming it has Shield support, I hadn't checked though.

You're probably right since I'm not huge on difficult games.

I'd imagine it would work well on Shield assuming it has Shield support, I hadn't checked though.
Didn't think about that, that would probably be pretty good actually, or at least on par with the Vita version which is supposedly a good port (though I've yet to try it).

bread's done
Back