Android Market - EA game sale $.99

This is a dumb question. I just got my wife a Captivate (Galaxy S), but it won't get here until next week. Is there any way I can buy a couple of these games now without having the device? I know you can do it with iOS stuff on the iTunes store, don't know how to do so with the Android market.

awesome deal. I'm half tempted to get every single game on that list lol.

EDIT: ended up just getting sims and NFS. Fifa isn't offered on Droid 1 and Tetris is very meh

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm finding that the Sims 3 isn't all that great... Requires a hell of a lot more micromanagement than the PC version. Oh well, I don't mind losing a dollar over a bad game. I've spent more on crappy indie games on Steam.

NFS Shift on the other hand, is really good.

[quote name='Darknuke']NFS Shift on the other hand, is really good.[/QUOTE]

+1. I just got my Epic today and it's badass for a $1 game.

[quote name='secretvampire']This is a dumb question. I just got my wife a Captivate (Galaxy S), but it won't get here until next week. Is there any way I can buy a couple of these games now without having the device? I know you can do it with iOS stuff on the iTunes store, don't know how to do so with the Android market.[/QUOTE]

try appbrain or getjar

Got NFS and FIFA 10.

NFS works great and seems like a pretty good game.

FIFA hangs at 5% while trying to download its game data. Lot's of people have the same complaint in the Android Marketplace... I'm still trying to troubleshoot it. This is on a Samsung Vibrant.

[quote name='doubledown']How does the Android marketplace work? Do I enter a CC or does it just show up on my bill?[/QUOTE]

You can pay with either a credit card or can charge it to your bill... it's pretty much a version of Google checkout.

I had some gift cards left over, so I used those.

bread's done
Back