Andromeda Season 2 Boxed Set $14.99 @ BB!

[quote name='Richard18']is this online only or also instore B&M?[/QUOTE]

check for pick up options in your local area from your cart.

Ordered, thanks. Farscape is already on BO, so I'm not holding my breath. There was no availability shown in my area for either, but I may check this evening anyway, as the online system never seems to be correct on these things for me.

[quote name='guessed']Ordered, thanks. Farscape is already on BO, so I'm not holding my breath. There was no availability shown in my area for either, but I may check this evening anyway, as the online system never seems to be correct on these things for me.[/QUOTE]

yea i will probally do the same thing i ordered the other one 17.49 after tax and shipping.

Just got back, local best buy only had one Andromeda season 2 boxset left, now they have none =) Pretty much everything on the list I could find while browsing was marked as such so I doubt they will last long at those prices. Not to mention Best buy.com just jacked up prices on most of the stuff.

got back from best buy and will be interesting. They said BB webpage had major problems this morning and is very likely the order will cancell. The had that farscape season one but wanted 118 bucks . Same with the 14.99 box set it was 59.99 in store.

I snagged the last one at one of my local BB's today. Is this show any good? I enjoyed Sorbo in Hercules, it was fun, but obviously this is a completely different beast. If I don't enjoy Star Trek, will I like this show?

[quote name='TheRaven']I snagged the last one at one of my local BB's today. Is this show any good? I enjoyed Sorbo in Hercules, it was fun, but obviously this is a completely different beast. If I don't enjoy Star Trek, will I like this show?[/QUOTE]

you might. its closer to Hercules than star trek by far. it is a very campy show, almost Hercules in space.

Plus, it doesnt hurt that Lexa Doig is a FOX. Damn you Michael Shanks!

I just got my Andromeda in the mail, and I'm a little disappointed that they are double-SIDED discs, not double-layer. oh well, it was still a deal.

[quote name='TheRaven']I snagged the last one at one of my local BB's today. Is this show any good? I enjoyed Sorbo in Hercules, it was fun, but obviously this is a completely different beast. If I don't enjoy Star Trek, will I like this show?[/QUOTE]

You bought it and you don't know if it's any good?

The first season was good, the second was them changing the show around. After that no one, not even the writers, have a clue what is going on.

Its funny because I watched all of season 1 of andromeda until it stopped being syndicated in my area, now I am just about to finish watching all of season 5 with the last episode for the series airing on friday. So now I have to watch the middle and try to understand about half the references that they make during the fifth season and why some characters are dead and others seam to be brought back to life. Overall though it is an excellent show. Its fluff, but fun fluff at that.

As a sidenote I should mention any show I try to take an active interest in will be cancelled and will probably cancelled by fox.

I'm seeing completely different prices than the ones that you all are seeing. Perhaps BB has changed them due to a big influx of orders.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I'm seeing completely different prices than the ones that you all are seeing. Perhaps BB has changed them due to a big influx of orders.[/QUOTE]

They changed the online prices days ago. The in-store prices may still reflect the low prices listed in the thread.

just to note: I recieved both the Andromeda S2 and Mutan X S1 on different days but I got both of them. Mx was held due to it being on backorder but it arrived on Friday.

bread's done
Back