Anecdotal Elite Sales Discussion

furyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I'm just curious to see how the Elite SKU sold on it's launch through anecdotal evidence. This isn't meant as a Elite SKU sucks thread. I'm just wondering for those of you who were out today what you saw.

Personally, I hit four EB/GS today for B2/G1. Three had sold out at opening while the fourth hadn't even had a person ask about the Elite let alone buy it. Most EBs had somewhere between 2-4 Elite SKUs. The local Target also had one (and about six Wiis also). This was up on the South side of Jacksonville Florida.

My Target had 3 Elites and 3 Wiis, and 4 people at the door at open. 3 of the people wanted Wiis (these people were in a group), and one wanted an Elite. When I was ringing them out, two of the people that bought Wiis decided they also wanted the other two Elites.

So you can expect to see 3 Wiis and two Elites from my Target in the scalper thread.

@#$*...

I went to Target at 10am yesterday, picked up one of 4, 2 others were sold and only 1 left. Living in one of the largest metropolitan city sucks.

bread's done
Back