ANGEL Complete Series - Amazon 12/13 Lightning Deal - $66 (Going On Now)

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Complete-Collectors-David-Boreanaz/dp/B000TLTCU4/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1197533335&sr=8-1
Currently $89.99

http://dec4.org/devbox/AmazonLightning.aspx
States it will be $24 off at 4pm PT/7pm ET which brings it down to 65.99

GoldBox Hint:
Upcoming DVD Deal
There's one buff man in this heavenly boxed set.
The site that reveals the goldbox secret deals has yet to be wrong to this will be one sweet deal you can't pass up. I'll be getting this fosho!

that's an awesome deal!

.....too bad i already bought season 1 and 5 yesterday for $17 each at fry's.. i was really debating on getting all 5 for $85 (+tax). now this Amazon deal comes along.. argh why did i open the dvds!

hmm, well i could spend $55 for the remaining 3 seasons or go crazy and get the box set (which i really want).

thx for the heads up LP

[quote name='VaRIABLE SoUL']that's an awesome deal!

.....too bad i already bought season 1 and 5 yesterday for $17 each at fry's.. i was really debating on getting all 5 for $85 (+tax). now this Amazon deal comes along.. argh why did i open the dvds!

hmm, well i could spend $55 for the remaining 3 seasons or go crazy and get the box set (which i really want).

thx for the heads up LP[/quote]

Get the boxset it will lok nice and with the other seasons just selll them on ebay for like 10 bucks a peice. and you will actually save money this way.

1184490789_5cec05eb9f.jpg

Great deal! Thanks!
Not all that long ago, you would've only gotten a season or two for this price.

I think I may jump on this. Buffy and Angel are on my "to do" list.

Did I read something about the aspect ratio on the R1 discs versus R2 discs last time there was a deal?

Ugh. The site is so slow. There is some crazy weather going on and I think everyone in my building is snowed in and running torrents.

I'd kill for a 56k modem right now.

Snagged one for myself to go with my Buffy Complete Series Collection (which I bought as an Amazon DOtD for $99 last month).

[quote name='dbg17891']Get the boxset it will lok nice and with the other seasons just selll them on ebay for like 10 bucks a peice. and you will actually save money this way.[/quote]

yup yup, just nabbed one box set and added Capcom vs SNK Cardfighter's clash ($9.99 for DS) to my order. I've never sold stuff on ebay b4, i think i might just head to gamestop or suncoast at the mall and see how much money i can get for em. i'm pretty sure they buy back DVD's. i'll be satisfied if i get at least $10 back for both sets I already bought *crosses fingers*

Scratch that. Must've been a server hiccup. Series Box Set Get!
50% Remaining, little over an hour to go.

Looks like it's dead. $89.99 on the product page. Gold Box appears offline.
"We're preparing great new deals for you. Please check back shortly."

[quote name='Chimaera']Looks like it's dead. $89.99 on the product page. Gold Box appears offline.
"We're preparing great new deals for you. Please check back shortly."[/quote]

Still works. Just add it to the cart and they'll apply the discount as a promotional discount at checkout.

Lmao.. didnt sell well.. surprise

Isnt the whole set like 200 at retail?

Its a great deal..but I dont remember the show doing that well..

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Lmao.. didnt sell well.. surprise

Isnt the whole set like 200 at retail?

Its a great deal..but I dont remember the show doing that well..[/quote]

The set is normally around $100, or $90 like AMazon had before the sale.

bread's done
Back