Angel Complete Series Box Set $97.99 Amazon.com

NintendoGal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I did a search and didn't see this and am surprised this didn't get posted back in July when pre-orders were available for it. If it has been posted, apologies.

Anyway Angel box set to go along with the Buffy box for $97.99. Free shipping and no tax if you're lucky unlike me (came to $106.71 after tax).

51DdzQ-f1oL._AA240_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000TLTCU4/105-4426379-9761239

Mine has shipped and will be here on the 1st!

It's pretty disappointing that the other characters aren't on the box. Poor Angel looks pretty lonely all by himself (though I'm sure he doesn't mind being the only one on the box). ;)

Are there any extras only available in the Angel box? From what I remember reading on tvshowsondvd.com there wasn't anything added. The packaging is nice though. I still don't have the Buffy box (just the individual seasons) so getting this to match would do me no good at this point.

I don't think there are any extras. I might be wrong, though.

The only extra for the Buffy box set was like a 40 minute clip of the cast talking that (IIRC) you can easily get on youtube. That would've been really neat if Sarah Michelle Gellar and James Marsters were there.:roll:

I just got this and there is no special disc that comes with it. Only a booklet and a letter by Joss. At least according to the box. I'm returning it so I can't very well open it.

Pretty small though, smaller than the Buffy box, but that makes sense considering there are fewer DVDs.

Oh man...that's fucking tempting. Great show, easily better than Buffy. I'll have to hold off on this, hopefully the next DeepDiscount sale.

bread's done
Back