Angelic Layer Thinpak?

Refluxx

CAGiversary!
So I found a copy of the Angelic Layer Thinpak at my local used movie store today and picked it up for $17 just from seeing that it was ~$70 used on Amazon. Its in pretty good shape, the only thing wrong is the top right corner on the back of the box has a very small "rip". Kind of looks like where someone had tried to get a sticker off or something and rubbed it to hard.

Looked on Ebay when I got home and the only completed listing sold for $22 bid. I was just wondering everyone's opinion on this anime. Is it a good anime and did I get a pretty good deal? I know Amazon sellers have it listed for ~$70, but whether they actually sell for that is the question, seeing the ebay auction.

IMO, it is the 3rd best CLAMP anime (behind CCS and Rayearth) and about 100x better than the manga. It isn't groundbreaking or anything, but it does have a lot of character and heart and the finale is very heart wrenching, especially if you are a parent.

Since you bought it used, I am assuming you already took the shrinkwrap off. Why not watch it before you sell it?

Outside of Initial D which is my favorite Anime, this is basically the only other Anime that I have ever liked. So I would rate it as extremely good!

bread's done
Back