Angry Birds (PC) FREE at Best Buy

[quote name='Woolagaroo']So, can I just download the app, get Angry Birds, and then uninstall it? Seems like the best solution to me.[/QUOTE]

Think so, though they do have daily paid apps for free planned. So something you like might come along again. Though perhaps can just keep reinstalling if you need to.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Think so, though they do have daily paid apps for free planned. So something you like might come along again. Though perhaps can just keep reinstalling if you need to.[/QUOTE]

You get the free app on registration, so it's a one free game per account. Also, I believe the games are DRMd with the Intel Appup stuff, so you need the Appup software running to allow Angry Birds to launch (i.e., you can't uninstall Intel Appup and continue to play Angry Birds). I'd be happy to be wrong, though.

[quote name='Splines']You get the free app on registration, so it's a one free game per account. Also, I believe the games are DRMd with the Intel Appup stuff, so you need the Appup software running to allow Angry Birds to launch (i.e., you can't uninstall Intel Appup and continue to play Angry Birds). I'd be happy to be wrong, though.[/QUOTE]

I think it is going to be like the MP3's where they offer one free song per day (instead it is 1 free app changing every day).

Though you are right about the second part. My phone freezes and quick reboots with that Appstore uninstalled (

[quote name='kburns10']Agreed. Amazon giving me Angry Birds Rio just hammers home the fact that this belongs on a mobile device. You hear me Wii!? DON'T PORT IT! I know you want to.[/QUOTE]

The Wii and 3DS versions were already announced. :cold:

I am confused, I downloaded the Intel AppUp and nothing is popping up. Is there something else I need to download?

EDIT: nvm.....I'm an idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aptanor']Why not just play the flash game Angry Birds mercilessly ripped it's entire gameplay mechanic from?[/QUOTE]

Bowman!! Wooooo!!

bread's done
Back