Animal Crossing 3DS XL

Setzer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
I know this might be impossible but I'm trying to find one for my daughter for Christmas....without having to spend ebay prices of $300-$400. If anyone knows where I can still find one in the $200-250 range please let me know!

I know this might be impossible but I'm trying to find one for my daughter for Christmas....without having to spend ebay prices of $300-$400. If anyone knows where I can still find one in the $200-250 range please let me know!
Just remember msrp was $219.99 so even if you find at that price it'll be between that and $240ish after tax. Your best bet is checking Gamestop and other retailers that had this. I know at least one of Best Buy, Target, Walmart carried this. Newegg did as well. maybe TRU.

you can try over at nintendoage or neo-geo... wouldnt hurt just to throw out an IC thread on those forums.

You might also want to pick up a Zelda or Mario bundle so that you can possibly trade someone who would rather have those, but can't find one closer to Xmas. (You can always return it.)

Ever have any luck? I'm trying to find one for my fiancee not a huge deal if I don't get one she really wants it but I wont get it at the inflated price I just can't afford it.

No, no luck. I ended up getting her a pink/white one with the Animal Crossing game. I should have pre-ordered the Animal crossing one before they came out....oh well.

bread's done
Back