Animal Crossing: City Folk - Gen. Discussion and info

A brief recap.

RUU_0037.jpg

The evening starts out as Strell takes me out for coffee and a show. How cute are we?

RUU_0038.jpg

I wonder if he's related to Slidecage?! :whee:

RUU_0039.jpg

Apparently, KK Slider pooped somewhere :whistle2:\

RUU_0040.jpg

Randall came over and he asked if I wanted to smell his underwear... so yeah.

RUU_0041.jpg

However, as I nail Strell in the behind, I am clearly here with Strell tonight. I am a 1 man's man.. who happens to wear elegant hats.

RUU_0042.jpg

Then, something magical happens on the bridge. Randall is trying to have a moment here but that STUPID bird Apollo won't mind his business.

RUU_0043.jpg

So, we jump him.

RUU_0046.jpg

Then we go to Friga's house and just BUMP PUSSIES together for MINUTES!!!! HOT HOT HOT :hot::hot::hot: Strell got it all on tape, too.

RUU_0047-1.jpg

Buck, Strells neighbor, wanted to know how I knew Strell. I told him the truth. We are dating. He was pleasantly surprised.

Now. I am in a love triangle. Maybe tomorrow I'll get Becky pregnant and really take it to the next step.
Ahhh.. Animal Crossing with a Ao rating.

And then I showed up with the kids in tow and that poured a bucket of ice water on lilboo and he headed home shortly thereafter ;). I am WINNAR!

Io saved me. His power trancends universes.

Had lotsa fun tonight with BlueLobstah, Daisydog, Strell, Lilboo, and Io/fam. I still can't get over how much crazy fun we've been able to squeeze out of this game. Tonight's theme was apparently "Animal Trapping."

Last edited by a moderator:
lilboo you use a capture card for that?
Hmmm...i just saw some cheap (under 10 bucks) USB, SD card readers. Maybe i can get one of those and upload my pics.

I was doing some fishing at 1am-2am. I have to say its pretty relaxing. :)

K.K. Slider rocked out my local Starbucks. He's an absolute beast when it comes to the ukulele. :bow:

I don't think you can Request songs that you want from him, it's sad I know. Funny how the dog whistles, but wouldn't that make him go crazy because of the high frequency? Lol

So, does anyone have his/her town open right now? I would like to venture out! Also, does anyone have an extra slingshot that I could buy?

Yeah, I use the SD card to save my pics..then a reader to upload.

--

I'm looking through the guide.. :shock:
There are SOME days where you visit a friend who lives in Europe or Japan, talk to Tortimer, and get a special prize. :(

There are some days that get even more specific, that it says "Visit a friend in Spain, Italy, France, or The Netherlands".. :shock:

We need some European CAGs up in this place!!! Where has StinkyCheese been?!

--

EDIT: Oh also, I don't know what I'm doing differently then some of you..but I just got the message on my bulletin board from Nook saying his store will be closed tomorrow for renovations..

Oh and, Turnips are 102 for me today. Not too bad. I think I bought 200.. :lol:
If we were all to be awake Sunday mornings, we could go to the place with the cheapest turnips..right?

..I know it's 10:15am for me and my morning is almost over :lol: where it's 7:15 for some of you :wall:.. but I say next week we come and post our turnip prices and go to the cheapest place :cool:

[quote name='lilboo']Yeah, I use the SD card to save my pics..then a reader to upload.

--

I'm looking through the guide.. :shock:
There are SOME days where you visit a friend who lives in Europe or Japan, talk to Tortimer, and get a special prize. :(

There are some days that get even more specific, that it says "Visit a friend in Spain, Italy, France, or The Netherlands".. :shock:

We need some European CAGs up in this place!!! Where has StinkyCheese been?!

--

EDIT: Oh also, I don't know what I'm doing differently then some of you..but I just got the message on my bulletin board from Nook saying his store will be closed tomorrow for renovations..

Oh and, Turnips are 102 for me today. Not too bad. I think I bought 200.. :lol:
If we were all to be awake Sunday mornings, we could go to the place with the cheapest turnips..right?

..I know it's 10:15am for me and my morning is almost over :lol: where it's 7:15 for some of you :wall:.. but I say next week we come and post our turnip prices and go to the cheapest place :cool:[/quote]

I've been trying to get my brother-in-law in France to get this game!! To no availe though:cry: Luckily we might be getting his brother a Wii for his b-day! And he would get Animal Planet for sure!!

Edit: Turnips are 95 this morning .. when does she leave?

Also my buried shovel turned into a net.. Is that normal? Or was someone messing with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, just got done adding everyone from the OP, and I've spammed all of your mailboxes :)

Turnips are 103 today; nothing special.

Why the f won't Nook sell me an Axe?

FC: 0044-6345-2709
Name: Sterling
Town: Hanover
Fruit: Peaches

Turnips are selling for 108 :|

added people who pm'ed me or have said they added everyone from the OP. Please make sure to let ME know if your town's Nook is buying turnips for more that 108. I feel like I might lose money this week. :(

[quote name='Droenixjpn']I don't think you can Request songs that you want from him, it's sad I know. Funny how the dog whistles, but wouldn't that make him go crazy because of the high frequency? Lol[/quote]

You can request any song you want...and there's tons of them. We did it last night for forever.

[quote name='kevlar51']OK, just got done adding everyone from the OP, and I've spammed all of your mailboxes :)

Turnips are 103 today; nothing special.

Why the f won't Nook sell me an Axe?

FC: 0044-6345-2709
Name: Sterling
Town: Hanover
Fruit: Peaches[/QUOTE]

I'll add you later on - I PM'ed to have my info added to the OP (also posted it earlier in this thread), but it looks like it hasn't been updated in a few days.

The mush table and chair, and the stuff lilboo mentioned. And the wallpaper/floor (I think they called it Forest floor/Forest wall). Sorry, I don't have extras =[

Turnips are 108 in my town.

Hey homeland, did Pinky leave from your town? 'cause a Pinky moved into my town today, and I'm hoping I didn't steal your neighbor. =x Also, one of your neighbors sent me a gift! I think it was Grizzly, but he sent a crappy gift. lol

EDIT: Also, I'm sending mass PMs since it looks like little people added me. =d

[quote name='shinryuu']The mush table and chair, and the stuff lilboo mentioned. And the wallpaper/floor (I think they called it Forest floor/Forest wall). Sorry, I don't have extras =[

Turnips are 108 in my town.

Hey homeland, did Pinky leave from your town? 'cause a Pinky moved into my town today, and I'm hoping I didn't steal your neighbor. =x Also, one of your neighbors sent me a gift! I think it was Grizzly, but he sent a crappy gift. lol

EDIT: Also, I'm sending mass PMs since it looks like little people added me. =d[/quote]

I'll have to look for Pinky.. I hate my neighbors. I think they all pretty much suck, except for Grizzly.

Looking at the guide, I cant WAIT until the Spring and Gracie Grace sells the Princess Furniture series :lol:
Just so everyone knows, that furniture set at Gracie's right now--The "Gorgeous Set" is a WINTER item only.
Theres "Sweet Series" in Fall, "Princess Series" in Spring, and "Gracie Series" in Summer.
All insane prices :cool:

--
The "Mushroom Series" include
Wallpaper
Floor
Bed
Stool
Chair
Closet
Dresser
Table
Emd Table
Lamp
Stand
TV

..:wall:

[quote name='suko_32']What time does the turnip person come and leave?[/QUOTE]
My brother said she leaves in the noon. =p

Is anyone's place selling it for less than 108? And is the turnip lady still there? I have 100,000 to spend on turnips and hoping to 392489032x that amount after this turnip week. :bouncy:

I probably won't have enough time to collect the whole mush series. Although it does help that my brother is giving me the mush stuff he fines. =d

[quote name='suko_32']Nooo.......I just missed it by 16 minutes when I turned on my Wii. Must resist urge to TT.[/quote]

I have another 2 hours left. Only thing is she's selling them at 108. I can open my gates if you want.

edit: errr wait. Does she even stay when I open the gates? I don't think she does. :|

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I have another 2 hours left. Only thing is she's selling them at 108. I can open my gates if you want.

edit: errr wait. Does she even stay when I open the gates? I don't think she does. :|[/QUOTE]

It's okay. I have to go and do a team project soon anyway.

[quote name='shinryuu']I only have Apples. =[ Still waiting on the Peaches to grow.

I need frrrruiiiits.[/QUOTE]

I NEEDZ APPLES!
I shall bring cherries!

[quote name='shinryuu']I only have Apples. =[ Still waiting on the Peaches to grow.

I need frrrruiiiits.[/quote]

[quote name='lilboo']I NEEDZ APPLES!
I shall bring cherries![/quote]
I'll bring more peaches. Open ur gates plzkthx.

OHH GOD!!!!
Im looking through the guide... they have a lot of special NINTENDO items (trade in your Nook points!)..and they have PEACH'S PARASOL!!!!

I added everyone in the OP and I think everyone who has posted their codes in the thread. I'll have my gates open for a bit if anyone needs oranges, I need any fruits other than oranges if anyone comes by!

[quote name='lilboo']I have an extra Mush Closet and Mush Dresser. What does everyone else have extras of?
Needs stuff![/quote]
I have three extra Mush TV's. I also have one Mush Stool and Forest Floor (not for trade/sale) I can trade some Mush TV's for other things.

Awesome. Later on, I'll give ya a closet or a dresser for a TV ^__^

--
When I come back from the city, why does Kapp'n always ask "Did ye see lots 'o kids? :|

my extras are 2 mush beds, 2 mush lamps and 1 forest wall. ill trade them happily for a tv.

also, nook is updating tomorrow. i guess the one week theory might have some truth to it.

Still haven't found a neon tetra, and those bees kill me everytime. Another neighbor is leaving.. I say good riddance, but I must be doing something wrong. What are the criteria for keeping neighbors?

I have an extra Seismo Chest, Plesio Neck, Peking Man, and Dinosaur Track. Is anyone interested? I'd like to trade for more fossils if you have any.

Flea Market day has been fun. I sold a bunch of fish to my villagers for ridiculous prices. :lol:
Then I ran to their houses and bought everything I could. I nabbed a Modern lamp, Modern bed, Gold Stereo, Fireplace, ect. I sold Walker fish and then he threw out his tv without putting it in the recycling bin! :bomb:

I still need to visit Harry. He has a cool bathroom themed house.

Spent all the money I had on turnips, so everyone make sure you post your prices every day :bouncy:

[quote name='homeland']What are the criteria for keeping neighbors?[/QUOTE]

Not certain, but I think you need to talk to everyone at least once a day. That seems to do the trick.

I usually augment this with pulling weeds and keeping trash put away as well.

There was a time where I wrote to everyone everyday (back in the GC era), but that proved tiring. I think I'll pick up a keyboard soon and start writing lots of letters though.

Even with a keyboard, I get tired of writing people letters.

Every now and then I'll send a gift though, just to get something back.
I haven't had a single neighbor move out yet, had 3 new ones move in and one move in just today.
Getting crowded!

Joan sold turnips today for 110 each. :(
But Nook is finally upgrading!!!

Gah we got to wait tomorrow to sell turnips. For my personal reference my turnips cost me 109 today. Since I bought 500 it cost me a total of nearly 55k... O.O

You know what was fun, beating my brother in bets then him owing me money. Thanks to my mom though I had to drop a 25k one, but I got away with 50k. ^_^

My nook is upgrading to. Quite indeed indeed. I think the people who got theirs upgraded quickly possibly time traveled. I really hope for a upgrade you don't have to go online, as I can't do that. ;(

I screwed up badly with one of my pieces of furniture. I tried 2,500 then was trying to go to 2,000 but accidently did 200..... >.<

I believe I got it for free though... hopefully

[quote name='homeland']Another neighbor is leaving.. I say good riddance, but I must be doing something wrong. What are the criteria for keeping neighbors?[/quote]
In the first AC, neighbors stayed with you when your town sucked (weeds, no talking to neighbors) and neighbors left all the time when your town was good. :roll:
[quote name='lilboo']Awesome. Later on, I'll give ya a closet or a dresser for a TV ^__^

--
When I come back from the city, why does Kapp'n always ask "Did ye see lots 'o kids? :|[/quote]
Cool.
--
He knows.

I've got tons of Lamps and Dressers if anyone wants to trade for them. :(

Also, my Nook is upgrading today, only probably because I ended up TT to last night because I missed K.K. Slider.

bread's done
Back