Animal Crossing: City Folk - Gen. Discussion and info

[quote name='eugaet']Hacked, like the blue pikmin hat or lightsabers? Or just duped items?[/quote]
If you want I can, but I've been staying away from that stuff because people don't want the potential to miss out on Nintendo DLC.

Gates open soon for a CAG, I'll start adding a few people now.

edit3: gates open

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eugaet']Hacked, like the blue pikmin hat or lightsabers? Or just duped items?[/quote]
If you want I can, but I've been staying away from that stuff because people don't want the potential to miss out on Nintendo DLC.

Damnit, who disconnected all of us? Probably me, although I paused all of my downloads.

edit: gates open. Thanks whoever left right before it happened, that saved the game for all of us. :D

Did someone hit the reset button again? :(

It's okay. I didn't have any new items. I still don't know how to use the keyboard. I have one of the PS2 USB keyboards. I guess it isn't compatible? I need to unload anyway, so I guess it's a blessing in disguise.

Okay, apparently it wasn't manual Wii reset issues. It's apparently actual connection problems. So back to 5min save intervals if anyone even wants to come back.

[quote name='Doomed']Okay, apparently it wasn't manual Wii reset issues. It's apparently actual connection problems. So back to 5min save intervals if anyone even wants to come back.[/quote]

I will. Just give me a bit. I'm organizing the town.

[quote name='applecrisp']Alright will do, i'll just get a list of what I'd like, and pay for them eventually (just need to sell fruit haha. cuz just payed for the last upgrade to my house)

edit;
K, so i compiled a list. And I'll pay you back, or if theres something you need and i might have it, i'll get it for ya.
Dresser
Sofa
Chair (x2)
table
bookcase
vanity
clock
wallpaper[/QUOTE]

Just popped em in the mail for ya.

Don't worry about paying me back, don't really need any bells.

[quote name='Doomed']I'm in Brawl now, added whoever that was. (forgot your name! sorry!)[/quote]

That was me, those were pretty fun games. Sorry about my bro jumping in; its been awhile since we played online. Just PM whenever you want to play. Oh and thanks for the items ;).

[quote name='jase1z']anybody checking TP?[/quote]
?

Interstella 5555, sorry about that dick move with the time out on Yoshi's Island. I really did want to time out, but I meant to B to let you know I was back, and instead I did an

[quote name='Doomed']If you want I can...[/quote]NO. No. Do not want. I just thought a little clarification was needed on what you were offering... :)

So I just bought this game over the weekend and I'm looking to get some non-native fruit. Do you guys meet up regularly or what? I'm adding my information to the google worksheet.

matt I got your white DSi. I just need to see you online so I can give it to you. I should be on 10pm central time.

[quote name='yukine']Why are you guys talking about Brawl in an Animal Crossing thread? :lol:[/quote]
When Interstella 5555 left my town, he noted he was going to play Brawl. I said something like "wow, another thing I haven't done in a while." Then we exchanged friend codes and played Brawl online. :lol: Sorry for the off-topic, but I forgot who it was and wanted to apologize about my dick move.

Requests for the next time I mess around with my save file, sorted by username alphabetically:

Interstella 5555
-Boxing Theme-
Red Corner
Judge's Bell
Sandbag
Blue Corner
Ringside Seating
Boxing Ringmat

-Bath house Theme-
Wash Basin
Bath house Wall

Tropical Vista
Tropical Floor
Lunar Horizon
Lunar Surface

Western Vista
Western Desert
Blue Tarp
Closed Road

-Ancient Objects-

Spaceman

-Gulliver Items-

• Arc de Triomphe
  • Chocolate
  • Compass
  • Manneken Pis
  • Matryoshka
  • Merlion
  • Mermaid statue
  • Mouth of Truth
  • Pagoda
  • Plate armor
  • Tower of Pisa
  • Tribal mask
-Katie and Kaitlin Items-

• Music box
  • Apple TV
  • Papa Bear
  • Papa Panda
  • Lovely Phone
  • Lily-Pad Table
  • Portrait
Already on friend list

jase1z
ABD x1
5155 8254 5941

[quote name='ProfWho']matt I got your white DSi. I just need to see you online so I can give it to you. I should be on 10pm central time.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I might not be back from the gym yet, but I'll contact you on here as well as check to see if you're on AC when I get home. If we can't meet up today, I'm free pretty much all tomorrow evening.

what do i do i dunt get it :(
may i also have the boxing theme floor and wall? plz :) ringside seating and boxing ringmat
also if ur being generous :) the pirate theme too :D but most importantly a lovely phone

[quote name='jase1z']what do i do i dunt get it :(
may i also have the boxing theme floor and wall? plz :) ringside seating and boxing ringmat
also if ur being generous :) the pirate theme too :D but most importantly a lovely phone

[quote name='Beccaree']Does anyone know how the Easter bunny thing is going to work?[/quote]

Seems like it'll be easier than trying to get furniture from the other special visitors (Jingle, Pave, etc).

http://accf.wikispaces.com/Bunny+Day
http://accf.wikispaces.com/Zipper+T.+Bunny

Bunny Day takes place on Easter. Zipper T. Bunny will host this event. The eggs will be hidden underground (dig up the star cracks). If you find a foil in the eggs, then give the foil to Zipper and he will give you a piece of the egg series.

Zipper is one of the "nicer" special visitors. You will have 30 eggs hidden in your town, 12 with foil and 18 with candy. Zipper is nice enough to NOT give you duplicate items for your 12 pieces of foil. Also, each character gets their own set of eggs.

=====================================
from the Zipper T. Bunny page:

Zipper T. Bunny shows up on Bunny Day, which occurs once a year on Easter. Zipper has hidden a number (30) of special eggs around town. The hidden spots are marked with a star like the fossils and gyroids, which can be dug up. The eggs contain candy or bunny foil. If bunny foil is inside an egg, you can trade this with Zipper for a random piece of the Egg Series. Unlike Festivale, you won't get more than one per item in the set of the series once you find all the eggs. All twelve items in the egg series can be sold to Nook for 107,776 Bells total. Click on this link to see him in action. If you go around to the back side of Zipper, he will turn around and you can see a large zipper on his back. Each "human" player will get their own 30 eggs to find.

Sounds like something that can be done with just one person. And it makes it seem like you'll lose out on furniture if you open up your gate for it since there are only 12 pieces of foil you can find per character in your town. So if you open your gate and a visitor finds a piece of foil, that's one less item for you... at least that's what I got from reading that info.

Hopefully some of you still have some turnips left and didn't sell them all at Janet's yesterday.

My turnip prices are 550

I will have my gate open at like 3 Pacific til Nook's closes at 9.

[quote name='prim4444']Hopefully some of you still have some turnips left and didn't sell them all at Janet's yesterday.

My turnip prices are 550

I will have my gate open at like 3 Pacific til Nook's closes at 9.[/QUOTE]

yes! I will be there. :)

[quote name='prim4444']Hopefully some of you still have some turnips left and didn't sell them all at Janet's yesterday.

My turnip prices are 550

I will have my gate open at like 3 Pacific til Nook's closes at 9.[/quote]

Damn, nice turnip prices. I sold mine this morning to some guy for 524, however he charged 30k per visit >,

[quote name='Miranda']Seems like it'll be easier than trying to get furniture from the other special visitors (Jingle, Pave, etc).

http://accf.wikispaces.com/Bunny+Day
http://accf.wikispaces.com/Zipper+T.+Bunny

Sounds like something that can be done with just one person. And it makes it seem like you'll lose out on furniture if you open up your gate for it since there are only 12 pieces of foil you can find per character in your town. So if you open your gate and a visitor finds a piece of foil, that's one less item for you... at least that's what I got from reading that info.[/QUOTE]

That looks like fun! The Bunny is so cute. :D

Snails! I was planning on bringing some friend's turnips over...but now I'll definitely be over! Hope it's still raining when I can make it over!

I think so. It stopped raining at 5 local time, and I havn't seen a snail since. Hopefully it will start raining at the next hour.

Edit: It started raining again and the snails are back.

1 more hour til Nook closes for turnips and gates close.

You guys are pedophiles for liking this game.

I'm gonna get it soon :whistle2:$

Can you have two separate players in the same town? (2 houses - Like the Gamecube version I think??)

dam dam i missd out on rain (snails) and the turnips -.- i was coming back but my girl n i had jus gotten 2 hamsters and we've been fuckn with them all day.. sigh i was there too.. -.- o well. ill bother Prim 2morrow :)

attempting perfect town 'island' by 'island'

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I'm gonna get it soon :whistle2:$

Can you have two separate players in the same town? (2 houses - Like the Gamecube version I think??)[/quote]

Yeah, you can have up to four seperate players. :)

[quote name='DarkNessBear']You guys are pedophiles for liking this game.
[/quote]
Pedophiles, visit my town! I think Io (and his kids) no longer play online, so now I'm the youngest one here!

The reason adults play AC:CF is because they have a high tolerance for doing the same thing over and over.

i have a golden watering can, actually 2 because i made a player that i don't use. and it took me forever to make my town perfect. does anyone wanna buy it from me?

AC:CF; 1505-0506-7492
there's my friend code by the way tell me if you add me

I am so mad that I am at the in-laws and I am going to miss Easter. Also, is anyone else having a hell of a time finding the orchid mantis?

[quote name='DarkNessBear']You guys are pedophiles for liking this game.

I'm gonna get it soon :whistle2:$

Can you have two separate players in the same town? (2 houses - Like the Gamecube version I think??)
[/quote]

Yes.

[quote name='ProfWho']I am so mad that I am at the in-laws and I am going to miss Easter. Also, is anyone else having a hell of a time finding the orchid mantis?

[/QUOTE]

I see them all the time. Maybe it's just I have a few more flowers than the average person.

[quote name='prim4444']I see them all the time. Maybe it's just I have a few more flowers than the average person.[/quote]

a few more doesnt quite do ur town justice..

[quote name='ProfWho']I am so mad that I am at the in-laws and I am going to miss Easter. Also, is anyone else having a hell of a time finding the orchid mantis? [/quote]

dont orchid mantis appear in august?

bread's done
Back