Animal Crossing HHD & New Leaf Question

Rodimus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
My 6 year old wants an Animal Crossing game for her 3DS for X-Mas She is already familiar with City Folk which we play every now and then. I'm not sure if I should get her New Leaf which I have concerns it might be more the same. Or get her Happy Home Designer instead. 

I'm thinking of getting her HHD instead of New Leaf just because it's different. But I'm worried if it's simple enough for her to pick up. She likes playing City Folk by just walking around town talking to people.

Or I could be super cool and just get her both.

So my question is what would a 6 year old enjoy more?

Last edited by a moderator:
New Leaf. No question.

(Both would be super cool and/or some AC Amiibos)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
My 6 year old wants an Animal Crossing game for her 3DS for X-Mas She is already familiar with City Folk which we play every now and then. I'm not sure if I should get her New Leaf which I have concerns it might be more the same. Or get her Happy Home Designer instead.

I'm thinking of getting her HHD instead of New Leaf just because it's different. But I'm worried if it's simple enough for her to pick up. She likes playing City Folk by just walking around town talking to people.

Or I could be super cool and just get her both.

So my question is what would a 6 year old enjoy more?
do not buy HHD just get new leaf sooo much better and not a microtrans game like HHD.

HHD is just an expansion pack that Nintendo thought they could make into a new game. 

I have played the GameCube Animal Crossing and new Leaf and it is more of the same, but at the same time completely different and wonderful. I have played 560 hours of it and still play a few times a week. Plus at some point LEGO will be giving us an update for it which will be awesome.

I wont be the one playing it's for my daughter who's 6. I don't think you want to visit with someone who runs around planting flowers everywhere and realy doesn't do much. She buys the dumbest things in the store and can't fish or catch bugs. I have to do it for her.

In that case make sure to put on the Beautiful Ordinance. I'm not sure when that's unlocked in the game but you turn it on from your chair in town hall. It keeps all the flowers alive without watering every other day.

bread's done
Back