Game Pre-Order - March 20th, 2020

49570275621_c62d71c7ab_o.png
Best Buy

Physical Copy* - $59.99
Digital Copy* - $59.99
Physical Copy* + Bell Bag Plush Bundle - $64.99
Digital Copy* + Bell Bag Plush Bundle - $64.99

49570206977_6f546b4617_n.jpg

*All pre-orders are eligible for a $10 Reward Certificate and eligible for GCU if you still have it, including the Bell Bag bundle.
Previously pre-orders mentioned a free tech badge (reusable sticker) but is no longer listed on the product page.

Target

Game + Journal - $59.99 (Pre-orders sold out at this time)
Save 5% with RedCard

49570232832_447a36fd33_n.jpg

Walmart

Game + Tote - $59.99 (Pre-orders sold out at this time)

49570034431_851d3ed312_n.jpg

GameStop

Game + Double Sided Poster - $59.99

*PUR members eligible for $10 Rewards Cash when purchased by 3/26

49570050941_60a3663050_n.jpg

Amazon

Game (Free Release Day Delivery with Prime) - $59.99

Special Edition Console Pre-Order - March 13th, 2020

49569698448_9d03c79b4f_o.png
MSRP - $299.99, includes console, dock and joy cons

Tracker: https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/nintendoswitch/

Aloha Edition Carrying Case & Screen Protector

49569875663_0912586a9b_o.png
MSRP - $24.99

​Best Buy - Switch | Switch Lite
Target - Switch | Switch Lite
Walmart - Switch | Switch Lite
GameStop - Switch | Switch Lite
Amazon - Switch | Switch Lite

- - - -​
Companion Guide (April 2020) - $29.99 | Amazon | GameStop
49570426011_ecf6e99795_o.png

- - - -​

49570710102_a4ae6a3252_o.png

- - - -​

Last edited by a moderator:
My Amazon order of AC shipped yesterday. Now it says its out for delivery 10 stops away. That must be a mistake.

Edit: It says delivered. I'll see when I get home.

Was just told Animal Crossing lock lifted @ GS, can drop by tonight and buy it. Not sure if it applies to other stores like Target/BB.

Of course they allow people to buy it after I purchase the digital version. Might as well wait the 5 hours till I can play it at this point..

Apparently I have a double Mr. Resetti and Lottie if anyone couldn’t find them I’d love to trade them or sell them on the cheap. Both are opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bestbuy order likely getting delayed. The delivery date is already in Limbo. Same thing happened to me for Fire Emblem Three Houses, and didn't get the game until Monday.

Bestbuy order likely getting delayed. The delivery date is already in Limbo. Same thing happened to me for Fire Emblem Three Houses, and didn't get the game until Monday.
I actually received my copy by UPS on the 19th. I guess it depends where it is being shipped from. I'm in Texas. My order shipped from Oklahoma.

Question: can you return the item without the pre-order bonus or they need the whole thing to process the refund?
I'm actually not sure. I didn't even pre-order or mention the journal, I wanted to play ASAP and the guy just got the journal for me. They scan the journal too and it rings up at 1 cent like others have mentioned. I won't be returning it anymore (giving my extra to someone), so I won't find out, sorry.

Got all my things today. Animal Crossing had me the most worried since it was just shipped yesterday around 5pm. It was sent on Next Day Air tho... No complaints. Bring on the quarantine!

Two copies from BB delivered this morning. Both include the Nook Badge, which at the time of ordering was still advertised as a pre-order bonus and listed as separate free items in the order details. It's actually nice quality. My nephew will probably use his.

I got lucky with a UPS driver that didn't attempt delivery (my sister was there and saw UPS truck go by but didn't stop). Hopefully I get to play this tomorrow after having to go to a UPS delivery point. Lucky me.

Got all my things today. Animal Crossing had me the most worried since it was just shipped yesterday around 5pm. It was sent on Next Day Air tho... No complaints. Bring on the quarantine!
Same for me. It went from KY to NY during last night. I was suprise it came today. I thought it was going to get here either tomorrow or sunday. Sadly my bell bag wasn't along that, but that is coming tomorrow. :D

did anyone not get the AC tom nook preorder badge? i ordered the bell bag bundle. i received both game and bag but not the badge.

did anyone not get the AC tom nook preorder badge? i ordered the bell bag bundle. i received both game and bag but not the badge.
I got the bell bag and game today. The badge shipped from CA last night to the east coast and was on the UPS truck but they forgot to deliver hope it comes Monday I guess

I also preordered at Target with the journal book. I just checked my order that my AC still hasnt ship yet and my journal book bonus disappeared. this is such a mess.

I also ordered the bag bundle and haven’t gotten the badge. My order says it’s been delayed and they may not be able to fill it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone was wondering: The Amiibo functionality is a photo studio run by Harvey. The non villager characters like Resetti who do not appear in the game will not spawn but you get a poster you can buy from the catalog.

There does not appear to be any way to import the characters and you cannot interact with them in the photo area.

I preordered 3 copies of AC before my GCU ran out. All 3 copies were delivered yesterday and I received 2 out of 3 badges. The last badge was delayed until Monday.

I was denied a price match at best buy for walmarts in-store pricing. The employee said that "we don't price match brickseek":) I was able to get the price match for Links Awakening at release date so not sure if I just got a dud employee. 

I will not go to walmart so maybe a picture of the label would work....?

Yes it was good for all preorders. Should have shown up in your cart when you preordered.
They removed the badge from the product page a while before the game came out, so I don't think all pre-orders got it. If you don't see the badge in your order details, you missed the window.

They removed the badge from the product page a while before the game came out, so I don't think all pre-orders got it. If you don't see the badge in your order details, you missed the window.
oh damn. thanks. i think i ordered the week before it came out. i thought i preordered when it first announced. but when i checked my order i didnt see it in my purchases so i quickly ordered it.

i did best buy chat. the guy couldnt help me. he told me to call. i called and there was about 3hr and 30mins wait time. im like forget it.

my target order is missing my journal book. it was there when i ordered back in Jan. my game still being delayed and the journal bonus disappeared. what a mess.

Got my bell bag today. Happy that i got both the game and the bag. Hopefully, the rest of my pre-order games can come through.

I just got a email from amazon. They refunded $10.75 on my AC preorder. They delivered it a day early & at a discount. Nice! 

Uhm anyone order from target and not get the notepad?

Edit: just saw that some other people have the same problem :(

Uhm anyone order from target and not get the notepad?

Edit: just saw that some other people have the same problem :(
I could have sworn that prior to release you couldn't even pre order the standalone game, had to be the journal combo.

I got one in store. It's a really nice journal I hope it arrives for you. Raise a stink and get a credit or something tell them you have to buy it on eBay now.

The journal disappeared from my order but i have the email order for proof, but the order got delayed until the 30th :(

Hopefully it gets on time and it comes complete

The journal disappeared from my order but i have the email order for proof, but the order got delayed until the 30th :(

Mine was also removed from my order but when it arrived yesterday I did receive both the game and journal

Hopefully it gets on time and it comes complete

My order just showed up today. Placed March 2nd. I got the journal despite it disappearing from my order.

Now I'm stuck with an extra copy of ac...

I guess I should consider myself lucky for a change. My copy finally showed up from target yesterday and the journal was included! Now, to stick it on a shelf, to never see the light of day again!!

bread's done
Back