Animal Crossing New Leaf

If anyone had decent prices and was available, they probably would have posted.

As for mine, Gotham had 63, and Arkham has trouble letting people in, but had 78.
Drats. Looks like I'm going to have to take a loss. I haven't seen any good prices all week. I think I paid 108 for this batch, and my Re-Tail is paying out in the 40s today.

Drats. Looks like I'm going to have to take a loss. I haven't seen any good prices all week. I think I paid 108 for this batch, and my Re-Tail is paying out in the 40s today.
Someone here a few days ago had in the 500s.

I had shit luck with turnips, so I didn't bother for the last 2 weeks. I'd say try Gamefaqs, but there's probably a last minute rush.

Today I learned that my villagers will show me letters other people sent them. What made this hilarious was it was from a friend trying to get Lobo to move to his town. 

Do you guys think it was someone from CAG who stole your flowers? I've only added people from the spreadsheet.

It's hard enough trying to keep flowers from getting squashed by new villagers, now we have to worry about them getting stolen :whistle2:(  Guess I'll have to close my gate if I have to be away for a while.

By the way, I have a bunch of orange pansies I can bring you guys. They grow abundantly in my town, other hybrids, not so much. I have only one or two of the other hybrids, so I would be upset if they disappeared.

Do you guys think it was someone from CAG who stole your flowers? I've only added people from the spreadsheet.

It's hard enough trying to keep flowers from getting squashed by new villagers, now we have to worry about them getting stolen :whistle2:( Guess I'll have to close my gate if I have to be away for a while.

By the way, I have a bunch of orange pansies I can bring you guys. They grow abundantly in my town, other hybrids, not so much. I have only one or two of the other hybrids, so I would be upset if they disappeared.

I wouldn't have a problem with some extra orange pansies around my way, but Prim hooked me up with a bunch of blues. So if you have any extra to give out once you serve up the other CAGs, I wouldn't mind some :D

It's hard enough trying to keep flowers from getting squashed by new villagers, now we have to worry about them getting stolen :whistle2:( Guess I'll have to close my gate if I have to be away for a while.

If you have any extras after serving up the other CAGs, I wouldn't mind some. I only say that 'cause Prim came by and dropped like 10 blue ones on me, as well as some violets.

I'll take a couple orange pansies. You can grab a couple pink roses if ya want.

I've actually started stored my jacobs ladder and black roses the few times I've let unknown people into town (turnips and such). Someone mentioned "Cari" - it wasn't Cari**a (* = a star, not me editing the name) was it? I let someone in with that name a few days ago to sell turnips...
Might be the same person.

What songs are you guys turning into music boxes? KK Adventure sounds good in that format. I think KK Aria would sound good too.
At the moment, it's Space, Bossa, House, and something else (I have to check my basement.) Will be throwing Cruisin' and Soul in the mix once I get my house finished.

Might be the same person.

I can guarantee you it wasn't Cari**. My girlfriend and I have only visited someone else's (hav0k) town once and it was to sell turnips.

My turnips are 101 this week. None for me. I just lost my arce last week. I'll just earn my bells the old fashion way this week.

I changed Arkham to the beautiful town ordinance yesterday. Lots of hybrids there, so maybe it's the draw limit or something.

Doesn't really matter, since I don't plan on buying turnips this week yet again. The bells would be nice, but I'm not funding anything else until I get the police station.

Does anyone have Joan and planning on opening up their town?   I have Katie this morning, and from my understanding, it's either one or the other when it comes to wandering characters.

And, does anyone want Katie?

Last edited by a moderator:
The fuck?  Miranda and I couldn't find her, so Miranda left so I could use the megaphone, and it's not working!  She fucking left town EARLY!  BS!!  Sorry guys... :(

Someone have a gate open for turnips? Mine are at 105. I'm looking to drop 500K in bells for turnips so I would like to at least get sub 100.

FC- 3110-4025-7228

Looks like other people are having problems letting people in their towns to buy turnips today. I think it might have something to do with Isabelle and Redd being out there for the fireworks show tonight. So as soon as someone visits, the special visitor (in this case, Joan) disappears.

I guess I'll have to buy my turnips at 105 this week and whatever price she has for the rest of the month since Redd & Isabelle will be out there every Sunday in August.

Looks like other people are having problems letting people in their towns to buy turnips today. I think it might have something to do with Isabelle and Redd being out there for the fireworks show tonight. So as soon as someone visits, the special visitor (in this case, Joan) disappears.

I guess I'll have to buy my turnips at 105 this week and whatever price she has for the rest of the month since Redd & Isabelle will be out there every Sunday in August.
If that's true than this will happen for the rest of the month since Fireworks occur every Sunday of August.

I just did a test. I trapped Joan, like I usually do when I'm letting people buy turnips in my town. Usually she stays where I trapped her when I open my gates. But today, I trapped her and she was gone as soon as I opened them. :(

Closed the gates and she's back where I dug holes around her.

that's Cari with three stars. and we in the process in combining our extra items into a list to help out the community
Cool, that's good to know. She was friendly when she visited me so I'm glad it wasn't her.

My guess was it wasn't her since I doubt many people added her yet (since she's not on the spreadsheet and I added her so she could come sell turnips). Thought I'd mention it just on case.

Just too bad stuff like this happens. Too bad the police station can't help! .....not that any dang villager is EVER going to ask me for one.

I just did a test. I trapped Joan, like I usually do when I'm letting people buy turnips in my town. Usually she stays where I trapped her when I open my gates. But today, I trapped her and she was gone as soon as I opened them. :(

Closed the gates and she's back where I dug holes around her.
Wow, that's BS. Thanks for testing it!

Going to start putting out items for a free for all tonight...  Also, thanks to everyone who visited, as I can now remodel the station (beginning tomorrow because of the fireworks tonight.. meh...)!  Thanks all!

Speaking of the fireworks, Since my town flag in Gotham is of course the Batman logo, it's going to be interesting to see how that translates into a firework.

I thought, briefly, of putting a custom design of Katy Perry's rack in there, but instead went for the family-friendly option. The image of Bob Ross, immortalized in explosives.

Speaking of the fireworks, Since my town flag in Gotham is of course the Batman logo, it's going to be interesting to see how that translates into a firework.

I thought, briefly, of putting a custom design of Katy Perry's rack in there, but instead went for the family-friendly option. The image of Bob Ross, immortalized in explosives.
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how trollface, Reggie, Iwata, Itoi, and feelsbadman will translate to fireworks tonight. :lol:

Can I not work in the cafe today because of the fireworks or something?

Also once I hit 150K with HHA there is no other purpose of caring about how things are set up unless I want to do the themes right?

Opened up for the free for all now.  Items include: Nintendo items, fossils, furniture, clothing, a few ores, and silver slingshots.  Please LMK if you are interested in my extra graceful painting that I still have, I don't have it on the floor.  And lmk if you need any fruit.

bread's done
Back