Animal Crossing New Leaf

Sure, I'll be open a lot more now that the goddamn town in the Bravely Default demo is done. :lol:

Just added the newbs who have posted in the last few pages.. Green Giant, Lawyers Guns N Money, Darkbandit.  My FC is 1418-8107-4669... I'm open a fair bit and have free stuff right outside the station for anyone to take.  I also got all the fruits, just let me know if you need some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, I'll be open a lot more now that the goddamn town in the Bravely Default demo is done. :lol:

Just added the newbs who have posted in the last few pages.. Green Giant, Lawyers Guns N Money, Darkbandit. My FC is 1418-8107-4669... I'm open a fair bit and have free stuff right outside the station for anyone to take. I also got all the fruits, just let me know if you need some.
Awesome, I added you. I need peaches, cherries, apples and the expensive fruit I can't remember the name of. Then perfect fruits of them and of oranges. I have tons of perfect pears if anyone needs any.

I think I'll be selling my excess Balloon and Golden furniture soon.  I still need a Balloon Closet though, and a couple of other Golden items.

I got a legitimate Dynamic Painting for someone who needs it, also.

I'm almost done re-organizing all of my things too.

Me:  Rare items/Turnips

Villager #2: Clothes

Villager #3: Items

Vilalger #4: Wallpaper/Flooring

Thanks to DoK, I only need three more to complete the art exhibit:

amazing painting

beautiful statue

motherly statue

I really need to clean up my town and find some way to store more things. I have other characters, but their storage spaces are pretty full too and they only live in tents. Those characters will be deleted eventually since I'm only using them to reserve land so animals don't move in where their houses are. I'm still not working on any PWPs until 100 million in the bank though - that's why I still have these "temporary" characters. I could do this when I'm expecting someone new, but it means I'll never be able to have a permanent 4th character:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzpYUJdmJjg

I have Solei packed up in boxes in Boxden and Punchy packed up in boxes in Yolovile. If any wants either one let me know. I'll turn back time and let you get them tomorrow.

Broly, I'd be interested in your golden floor if you have it.  Last Golden item I need.  I have Golden items for trade, let me know what you still need.

Guys, don't forget to claim the month's free DLC item!  I finally just remembered- it's the sunrise lamp.

Still got a legit great statue for anyone who needs it.

I think you misunderstood me. I NEED a Golden Floor :(

EDIT:

I have...

- Golden Woman

- Golden Dresser (2x)

- Golden Bed

- Golden Clock

Can I safely move my 3DS clock forward if I have turnips? Thanks in advance.
Moving it forward won't cause them to spoil, unless you change the date past the next Sunday when they'd normally spoil.

Moving it backwards will make them spoil if the game detects that you already played during any time ahead of where you're setting the clock back to.

Let's say you have point A when you last saved the game - 1/5 at 10:00 AM.

Then you change the time to 1/5 at 11:00 AM and load the game - once it loads, that's now point B.

You can't go back in time from point B without your turnips spoiling - you can keep moving the clock forward from there and your turnips will be fine, except past the next Sunday morning when they'd spoil anyway.

In case of a time change where you have to turn the clock back - if you had point A at 10 AM and you changed the clock back to 9 AM, you'd have to wait until it's past 10 AM before loading the game again to prevent your turnips from spoiling.

Moving it forward won't cause them to spoil, unless you change the date past the next Sunday when they'd normally spoil.

Moving it backwards will make them spoil if the game detects that you already played during any time ahead of where you're setting the clock back to.

Let's say you have point A when you last saved the game - 1/5 at 10:00 AM.

Then you change the time to 1/5 at 11:00 AM and load the game - once it loads, that's now point B.

You can't go back in time from point B without your turnips spoiling - you can keep moving the clock forward from there and your turnips will be fine, except past the next Sunday morning when they'd spoil anyway.

In case of a time change where you have to turn the clock back - if you had point A at 10 AM and you changed the clock back to 9 AM, you'd have to wait until it's past 10 AM before loading the game again to prevent your turnips from spoiling.
Thanks. Great info. This is my favorite thread on the entire Internet. It has really added to the fun of an already great game.

I have a Dynamic Painting available.

I bought all of Gracie's available Gorgeous Furniture today.  Ow, my freaking Bells!

I still need

Ancient Statue

Calm Painting

Fine Painting

Gallant Statue

Graceful Painting

Moody Painting

Motherly Statue

Mystic Statue

Neutral Painting

Quaint Painting

Solemn Painting

Warm Painting

Wild Painting

I think I'll try to pay Nook off for more of my Villager Rooms.  That way I can display the Gracie furniture and other things until I need them.

GAHHH Prim4444 come back!!! Stupid Resetti!

Edit: Thanks to Prim I have the full golden set!  I am now going to give away my duplicates.  Here is what I have to give out:

Golden Man

Golden Chair

Golden Closet x2

Golden Wall Torch x2

Golden Screen

Golden Dresser

Broly, from your most current list it looks like you need:

Man

Chair

Closet

Wall Torch

Screen

Do you want to claim one of each of those and then the rest can go to anyone else?

I think I'll try to pay Nook off for more of my Villager Rooms. That way I can display the Gracie furniture and other things until I need them.
I think I'm gonna have to make a second villager for more storage. I can drop off the golden floor anytime tonight if you're on later.

I've seen a bunch of new names on here lately. Here is my FC 1461-6366-8227. Let me know if you add me so I can do the same.

Need just 2 more paintings.

Basic

Moving

I still need

Ancient Statue

Calm Painting

Fine Painting

Gallant Statue

Graceful Painting

Moody Painting

Motherly Statue

Mystic Statue

Neutral Painting

Quaint Painting

Solemn Painting

Warm Painting

Wild Painting
I can give you Calm, Fine, Graceful, Moody, Neutral and Solemn.

I think I'm gonna have to make a second villager for more storage. I can drop off the golden floor anytime tonight if you're on later.

I've seen a bunch of new names on here lately. Here is my FC 1461-6366-8227. Let me know if you add me so I can do the same.
3351-4164-6416

I think I'll open my town.

Dead of Knight, I need that Golden Chair.

Prim, I don't need a Neutral Painting anymore, as I bought a legit one from Mira earlier.

EDIT:

Thank you both very much. Golden set complete :)

And I'm back..... :) I was away on a holiday vacation to Detroit and DC the past few weeks.

I'm trying to catch up; I only played a few days on break. And then I messed up....not as big as it could have been but still pretty stupid big! On new years day I had a chance to play for a bit so I decided to go back to the new years countdown since I missed it (my last save was like 12/27 so no worries). But I forgot to change the year and accidentally went forward to 12/31/14!!! I freaked out turned off my 3ds, bawled in a corner, and then started it back up to where I was supposed to be. The only thing ruined was all my rare flowers except golden since they don't wilt. Whew! It could have been worse. Soooooo...if anyone would like to donate any flowers that would be awesome! Blue and purple would be cool since thats what I had. It's fairly easy to make orange and pink.

I'll be on for a couple hours and then again tmrw night. I need to sort through what extra golden items, paintings, statues, and villager pics I have.

And I'm back..... :) I was away on a holiday vacation to Detroit and DC the past few weeks.

I'm trying to catch up; I only played a few days on break. And then I messed up....not as big as it could have been but still pretty stupid big! On new years day I had a chance to play for a bit so I decided to go back to the new years countdown since I missed it (my last save was like 12/27 so no worries). But I forgot to change the year and accidentally went forward to 12/31/14!!! I freaked out turned off my 3ds, bawled in a corner, and then started it back up to where I was supposed to be. The only thing ruined was all my rare flowers except golden since they don't wilt. Whew! It could have been worse. Soooooo...if anyone would like to donate any flowers that would be awesome! Blue and purple would be cool since thats what I had. It's fairly easy to make orange and pink.

I'll be on for a couple hours and then again tmrw night. I need to sort through what extra golden items, paintings, statues, and villager pics I have.
I got you on the flowers

I have a moving painting if you want it.
Yes please

Awesome prim...I'll be over in just a bit. Trying to find a snow ball...ugh.

I have extra famous and fine paintings for anyone... I think my sis gave them to me so I'll have to double check if they're real.

I'd like some golden. I have an extra golden bench and I started making another golden item last night. I'll have to check what it is. I'll be on in about an hour or so.

bread's done
Back