Animal Crossing New Leaf

Been mostly farming beetles once a night and selling them in the morning to pay off home expansions and public works projects.  So far have the main room fully expanded, just paid off the last expansion for the upstairs room, and have a basement I haven't expanded at all yet.

As for public works projects I've done the Dream Suite (still haven't checked it out at all), a campsite, a fountain and a bench being built overnight.

My convenience store upgraded, and a shoe store opened yesterday.  Should be able to get the museum second floor tomorrow as I bought a non-fake art piece from Redd today that I can donate in the morning to finish that up.

Sorry I haven't been online much.  Been mostly staying at the girlfriend's, and her internet drops in an out frequently so I can't stay online.  I need to catch up adding people from the spread sheet as well.

I'll put down my info here and PM me to add you back. I'm gonna try and go through the spreadsheet when I can. Thanks, guys.

Name:  Dustin
Town:  Naples
Fruit: Cherries
Friend Code:  0259-0652-3242

Does anybody know if there's a list of all request from town folk?

I've been asked to catch certain bugs, pick certain fruit.... Is there a list where we can see these requests so we can go back and know what to complete? How long do we have to complete these requests. I know some ask if we could get it by the end of the day but that's not always the case...

What's the outcome if you can't deliver what they ask? Does that affect the way they act around you or anything?

Thanks!

PS

I have 2 extra coins from fortune cookies. Willing to trade for something else.

I also have an extra fi mask. Willing to trade.

My morning and afternoon turnip prices are still crap. Highest so far is 105. And i think i have the random price trend this week.

Anybody have better prices that is willing to help others like me out? Hehe! Im still hoping for a turnaround by tom.
Does anybody know if there's a list of all request from town folk?

PS
I have 2 extra coins from fortune cookies. Willing to trade for something else.
I also have an extra fi mask. Willing to trade.

So far all the wikis ive encountered doesnt specify how to unlock some projects except as them being suggested randomly by villagers. Even the official guide from prima doesnt mention the triggers. I guess thats why the game encourages you to talk to the villagers often.

Also since there are initial public works available, maybe completing a number of them 1st will somehow increase the probabillity of new suggestions.

WTF!? This game surprises me every day. I have not had this happen.
Happens with the silver shovel sometimes. I got 8 ores, including 2 gold nuggets. So awesome. Got quite a few custom furniture pieces now using ores.

Thanks to puddle/gwen for the link pants. Have the whole outfit now.

Bought the crown in bardiya's town today. Thanks for leaving your gates open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Redd is in my town, but I've purchased the only real piece of art.  If anyone is interested, just add me and let me know.  

FC: 1907-8569-6868

My turnip pattern so far:

Mon. - Very Low, Dipped

Tue. - Moderate Spike, Dipped

Wed. Small Spike, Small Spike

I'm guessing it dips or rises heavily tomorrow.

Still have no offers for a Police Station -_-

Opening up Catan for visitors for a bit, I have an extra Varia Suit and Triforce outside the station for anyone who may need it. Help yourself to any fruit you're missing, I think I have about everything but cherries. It's raining also.

Yeah, just saw him. Is it raining in your town? I'm not having any luck with Coelacanth over here :(

Guys, I'm gonna post my for sale list. I'm strapped for bells and want this crap GONE! I'll try to update it every night around 10, 11 PM EST.

http://pastebin.com/wQFVwh7s
We didn't have each other registered anyway so I couldn't have come before - I just added you.

I ran into Pascal tonight.  I picked up a Scallop while diving and he appeared afterwards.  I thought they took him out of the game to be honest.

I'm still a bit mad that I haven't had a new Works Project offered to me in so long.

About to open up my town for a few.

Io if you're around, Redd is still in my town if you need fakes.
Thanks - but it turns out once you buy something from him in any town that is it for the day - he still limits you to "one per customer". It would be like if you bought some hot sale game at one Target and then went to a second Target and they knew you already bought one and wouldn't let you get another ;).

Apologies to Prim for my internet crashing, or to any others who tried visiting. I'll hold onto the varia suit for you and bring it by next time I see your gates open.

Thanks - but it turns out once you buy something from him in any town that is it for the day - he still limits you to "one per customer". It would be like if you bought some hot sale game at one Target and then went to a second Target and they knew you already bought one and wouldn't let you get another ;).
Wow, that's really lame.

So it turns out that a villager just gave me an authentic painting anyway after waiting almost 2 weeks for Redd. Go figure.

Finally unlocked the 2nd floor of the musemum last night. Will be completed once I turn my game on.

Does the silver bug net make bug catching any easier? Main reason I wanted the museum is to buy that damn bug net.

Blathers just asked me to build a Cafe! :D

- I decided to pay that off post-haste!

- Got another Gem Rock instead of a money rock

- Turnip Prices are 155 after being 154 last night :S

- Had another Katie visit today :/ (third one)

- Pete is out and about again, so I talked to him

- I convinced Mathilda to say last night

An okay morning/last night.  I still need to get that Raccoon Clock however, but my Best Buy already removed their Nintendo Zone.

Blathers just asked me to build a Cafe! :D

- I decided to pay that off post-haste!

- Got another Gem Rock instead of a money rock

- Turnip Prices are 155 after being 154 last night :S

- Had another Katie visit today :/ (third one)

- Pete is out and about again, so I talked to him

- I convinced Mathilda to say last night

An okay morning/last night. I still need to get that Raccoon Clock however, but my Best Buy already removed their Nintendo Zone.
Change your SSID to Bestbuy, no password, and you can get it from home.

I'm collecting Modern Furniture. If anybody has some pieces they'd be willing to sell let me know. Also I should have my gates open today so just DM me your friend code and I'll try to add you. 

Just went on my first international Beetle Farming trip (first trip overall, as far as that goes). Will post results shortly.

I got 113,150 from this trip. Gonna put it towards my Lighthouse fund, I'm still like 250,000 away.

Turnip prices in my town are $134 $173 today. I'll try keeping my gates open all day if possible. Also have pears and peaches, come grab some if you need.

So I'm 13th in line to sell turnips at 658 per turnip. I already sold my turnips but I figured I'd check to see if any cags wanted to sell theirs at this price. I'll take about 15% of the total for myself and to cover the tips to the host.

Got my piece of real art donated, and have the museum expansion paid off.  Will do like some others and make one room a Nintendo room so I can clear out one room of my house.

Home expansions are much slower now since the last expansion I ordered (2nd one for upstairs room) was 598,000 bells and I generally only make one island beetle run a day at most.

So I'm 13th in line to sell turnips at 658 per turnip. I already sold my turnips but I figured I'd check to see if any cags wanted to sell theirs at this price. I'll take about 15% of the total for myself and to cover the tips to the host.

658? Thats an epic price. Too bad i cant go online right now. Thats probably the am price so by the time i do get online after work the price would have changed already.

Hope this idea is not possible or itl kinda break the game... but i wonder if a host can time travel to find a good price and then open up his gate, charge a markup for entry for legit people to sell legit turnips then transfer profit from entrance fee to main account.

Wow, that puts my price to shame. Man, hope I get those prices soon!

I have another raccoon clock that I ordered for someone.  Whoever wants it let me know and I'll come over and deliver it some time this afternoon.

If anyone has an extra Raccoon clock let me know.  Also my town has a slingshot for sell for anyone who needs it.  I will be opening my gates up later this evening after I finish mowing.  I also have a ton of extra Nintendo themed items now that I will be posting later to trade.

So I have extras of the following:

-Bad Bros Stache

-Varia Shoes

-Hero's Pants

Would like to trade for Hero's shirt and some other fortune cookie stuff I don't have.

Raining in my town if anyone wants to go coelacanth fishing.  Gate's open.

Edit:  Rain stopped 8 minutes after I typed this...

I'm just getting started in this and haven't played an AC game since the original for the Gamecube.

Going by the format that seems to be used:

Name:  Ulysses
Town:  Pootzer
Fruit:  Cherry
Friend Code:  4570-6827-7725

Feel free to add me.   I'm still getting the hang of things, so please be patient.  :)

bread's done
Back