Animal Crossing New Leaf

If she's still in your town, I'll take her.

1950-7954-6539
Propz I just added you. Let me find her and I'll travel to your town. Hoping she follows me and doesn't drop her ticket like they say she might.

EDIT: Just found her. Let me know when you're gates are open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for to complete the sleek furniture line. I have the wallpaper, sofa, closet, side table, coffee table and the longboard (or something like thats ). Willing to pay, trade or whatever.
You can catalog it, if you have any complete sets that you'll let me catalog.

Oh ok. I'll have to wait until next week, since this is the first Saturday he's been around.

Also, I've been falling/tripping a lot in the game lately, anyone have any experience with that?
Bad luck, go see Katrina to find out what your lucky item is.

Hey everybody I want to join in my FC is 1418-6762-9200 i have coconuts,pears,peaches, and durian. Please Pm me so I can add someone since nobody around me has the game

Around 6PM EST, I'll open my gates and you guys can come pick up the shit I don't want. Make sure you have me added by then.

Just got the game about 2 weeks ago. I am still pretty new, don't have a lot of stuff. I'd like to explore if anyone is interested in letting me come to your town/mooch of your stuff. I don't have much to offer.

I am willing to help get you items if I'm able.

Ok folks, I'm going to start doing a free-for-all on some of the stuff that's on my list.  This will include fossils, paper, pitfalls, the equipment, and some of the other stuff.  If there is something you really want on the list, please PM me with a list of items and your FC and I will hold it for you instead of just putting it down.  If you just want to join in on the fun, PM me as well with your FC.  I will open my gates and just have a bunch of shit lying around near the train station up for grabs.  I figure I will open my doors around 6:30 PM EST.  I will accept tips if you want but mostly I just want to get this shit out and I'd rather CAG benefit from it than sell for a pittance at Re-tail since I already paid off my fully-upgraded house.  All I ask is only take something you will use/need. [SIZE=12pt]FC is 1418 8107 4669. [/SIZE]

Fossils:

Diplo neck

Diplo hip

Pachy tail

Tricera tail

Spino skull

Shark tooth x2

T. rex skull x2

Apato torso

Iguanodon torso

Trilobite

a few others I got today that I forgot to put on the list

Nintendo items:

Triple bananas

Peach's parasol

Red Pikmin (hat)

Yellow Pikmin (hat)

Ore:

Amethyst x13

Ruby x6

Sapphire x5

Silver nugget x5

Emerald x8

Furniture:

Stripe TV

Robo-lamp

Baby bear

Phonograph

Lovely table

Lovely dresser

Lovely bed

Classic bed

Billiard table

Robo-dresser

Cabin bed

Ranch table

Wide-screen TV

Cabin bookcase

Rope partition

Writing desk

Ranch tea table

Train set

Cabin dresser

Butterfly machine

Go board

Clothesline pole

Teacher's desk

Cabin couch

Weight bench

Washer/dryer

Classic table

Kiddie dresser

Flat display case

Birdbath

Retro stereo

Tall lantern

Low screen

Ball catcher

Screen

Patchwork table

Complex machine

Balloon bed

Balloon closet

Toaster

Cassette player

Cabin table

Kitchen corner

Regal lamp

Planter

Caladium

Bird feeder

Drinking fountain

Cash register

Vacuum cleaner

Violin

TV w/VCR

Microwave

Lava lamp

Jukebox

Ranch hutch

Fire extinguisher

Drip pail

Lovely chair

Reception table

Green pantry

Lab chair

Shaved-ice maker

Mic stand

Lazy susan table

Retro fridge

Ebony piano

Statue of Liberty

Spa chair

Metal guitar

Cabin wall clock

Tricycle

Bathtub

Mountain standee

Wallpaper:

Desert vista

Stripe wall

Green wall

Citrus wall

Paw-print wall

Kiddie wall

Red tile wall

Maze wall

Museum wall

Manor wall

Dotted wall

Tearoom wall

Carpet:

Dig-site floor

Parquet floor

Mosiac tile

Cabin rug

Tent rug

Maze floor

Kiddie carpet

Birch flooring

Museum floor

Slate flooring

Clothing/wearables:

King's beard

Red-zap helmet

Racing helmet

Halo

Cat cap

Cat dress

Warbonnet

Leopard pants

Bunny hood

1-Up cap

Masquerade mask

Green headgear

Outback hat

Turban

Zap boots

Ballet slippers

School jacket

Beak

Sombrero

Ninja sandals

Eye patch

Strawberry hat

Grape hat

Hockey mask

Purple-imp hood

Ninja hood

Combat helmet

Wizard hat

Ninja pants

Bandana

Red nose

Police cap

Jester's shoes

Scholar's hat

Team NTDO tee

Bone shirt

Paper:

Weathered

Cool

Bejeweled

Chic

Imperial

Goldfish

Fireworks

Notebook

Vine

Butterfly

Lovely

Hamburger

Polka-dot

Geometric

Lined

Elegant

Leopard

New Year's cards

Other items:

TONS of pitfall seeds

Regular axe

Regular rod

Regular shovel

Silver shovel

Regular slingshot

Silver slingshot

Gargloid

Mega harmonoid

Ok folks, I'm going to start doing a free-for-all on some of the stuff that's on my list. This will include fossils, paper, pitfalls, the equipment, and some of the other stuff. If there is something you really want on the list, please PM me with a list of items and your FC and I will hold it for you instead of just putting it down. If you just want to join in on the fun, PM me as well with your FC. I will open my gates and just have a bunch of shit lying around near the train station up for grabs. I figure I will open my doors around 6:30 PM EST. I will accept tips if you want but mostly I just want to get this shit out and I'd rather CAG benefit from it than sell for a pittance at Re-tail since I already paid off my fully-upgraded house. All I ask is only take something you will use/need. [SIZE=12pt]FC is 1418 8107 4669. [/SIZE]

Fossils:

Diplo neck

Diplo hip

Pachy tail

Tricera tail

Spino skull

Shark tooth x2

T. rex skull x2

Apato torso

Iguanodon torso

Trilobite

a few others I got today that I forgot to put on the list

Nintendo items:

Triple bananas

Peach's parasol

Red Pikmin (hat)

Yellow Pikmin (hat)

Ore:

Amethyst x13

Ruby x6

Sapphire x5

Silver nugget x5

Emerald x8

Furniture:

Stripe TV

Robo-lamp

Baby bear

Phonograph

Lovely table

Lovely dresser

Lovely bed

Classic bed

Billiard table

Robo-dresser

Cabin bed

Ranch table

Wide-screen TV

Cabin bookcase

Rope partition

Writing desk

Ranch tea table

Train set

Cabin dresser

Butterfly machine

Go board

Clothesline pole

Teacher's desk

Cabin couch

Weight bench

Washer/dryer

Classic table

Kiddie dresser

Flat display case

Birdbath

Retro stereo

Tall lantern

Low screen

Ball catcher

Screen

Patchwork table

Complex machine

Balloon bed

Balloon closet

Toaster

Cassette player

Cabin table

Kitchen corner

Regal lamp

Planter

Caladium

Bird feeder

Drinking fountain

Cash register

Vacuum cleaner

Violin

TV w/VCR

Microwave

Lava lamp

Jukebox

Ranch hutch

Fire extinguisher

Drip pail

Lovely chair

Reception table

Green pantry

Lab chair

Shaved-ice maker

Mic stand

Lazy susan table

Retro fridge

Ebony piano

Statue of Liberty

Spa chair

Metal guitar

Cabin wall clock

Tricycle

Bathtub

Mountain standee

Wallpaper:

Desert vista

Stripe wall

Green wall

Citrus wall

Paw-print wall

Kiddie wall

Red tile wall

Maze wall

Museum wall

Manor wall

Dotted wall

Tearoom wall

Carpet:

Dig-site floor

Parquet floor

Mosiac tile

Cabin rug

Tent rug

Maze floor

Kiddie carpet

Birch flooring

Museum floor

Slate flooring

Clothing/wearables:

King's beard

Red-zap helmet

Racing helmet

Halo

Cat cap

Cat dress

Warbonnet

Leopard pants

Bunny hood

1-Up cap

Masquerade mask

Green headgear

Outback hat

Turban

Zap boots

Ballet slippers

School jacket

Beak

Sombrero

Ninja sandals

Eye patch

Strawberry hat

Grape hat

Hockey mask

Purple-imp hood

Ninja hood

Combat helmet

Wizard hat

Ninja pants

Bandana

Red nose

Police cap

Jester's shoes

Scholar's hat

Team NTDO tee

Bone shirt

Paper:

Weathered

Cool

Bejeweled

Chic

Imperial

Goldfish

Fireworks

Notebook

Vine

Butterfly

Lovely

Hamburger

Polka-dot

Geometric

Lined

Elegant

Leopard

New Year's cards

Other items:

TONS of pitfall seeds

Regular axe

Regular rod

Regular shovel

Silver shovel

Regular slingshot

Silver slingshot

Gargloid

Mega harmonoid
I can use a bunch of that stuff if you're just wanting to get rid of it. I am still kind of new/starting out.

Just PM me your FC and a list of stuff you can use and I can set aside anything you really need.
I don't have anything I really "need". But I was going to look at the Nintendo stuff, and some of the other house hold items.

But I did send you a PM with FC.

Any thing you have in your inventory goes in the catalog.  So people visit each others town and one player can drop an item the other player doesn't have, who can then pick it up and it will go in their catalog so they can buy it from the Nooking's store (after 1st expansion) in their own town.  They then drop the item(s) so the other player can take them back.

I haven't been bothering with trading.  I kind of just like seeing what I get through normal play in my own town.  I've also been mostly staying at my girlfriends and her internet has been having issues (though it seems fixed now) so going online wasn't an option much as it was dropping out of games every few minutes.

If anyone wants to come pick up this stuff, my gates will be open. If you don't have me added, please let me know ASAP so I can add you and let you in.

If anyone wants to come pick up this stuff, my gates will be open. If you don't have me added, please let me know ASAP so I can add you and let you in.

Tryng to add you but ur FC in the google doc says its invalid

I am shutting down for the night at 9PM EST so I can get all the stuff back in my locker/the museum before I shut off for the night.  Will probably do this tomorrow as well but if you want to get in tonight, it's your last chance!

I'm absolutely LOVING the fact that my Retail is paying 16,000 a pop for horned atlas beetles tonight. Paid off current mortgage, and cafe is just 100K away, and then extra to build up bank account. :D

I weep for the past two weeks I wasted not doing late night island bug runs.  Having not played any AC games since the original, I never realized the bounty of it all.  My second night doing it and I'm at 400k per trip average so far tonight.  Hopefully I'll be able to get one more in before Retail closes at 11.

Sunk  1.7M into turnips today...how I kept Joan from wandering off:

kslJEc0.jpg

Bought about 800k in turnips, so I hope it pays off. Spent every last dime I had so I might have to do an island run for some pocket change.

One thing I noticed when pruning trees, is that non-fruit bearing trees have a different color:

tumblr_mpln30KEdY1sxszpvo1_400.jpg

Fruit trees are darker, so if you aren't sure which tree is which you should be fine cutting down the lighter trees.

Sunk 1.7M into turnips today...how I kept Joan from wandering off:

kslJEc0.jpg

Bought about 800k in turnips, so I hope it pays off. Spent every last dime I had so I might have to do an island run for some pocket change.

One thing I noticed when pruning trees, is that non-fruit bearing trees have a different color:

tumblr_mpln30KEdY1sxszpvo1_400.jpg

Fruit trees are darker, so if you aren't sure which tree is which you should be fine cutting down the lighter trees.
You are both geniuses.

I weep for the past two weeks I wasted not doing late night island bug runs. Having not played any AC games since the original, I never realized the bounty of it all. My second night doing it and I'm at 400k per trip average so far tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to get one more in before Retail closes at 11.
It's definitely the best way to earn money. I've been forgoing online-play in favor of bug runs. Got my house fully upgraded and a bunch of public works built, and I still don't even have all the fruit (stop asking me for pears Flo!).

But now that my town is established I'm focusing on fleshing out my catalog. I hope to get more online trades and meet ups done. I think I have everyone on the spreadsheet covered, but a lot haven't gone through, so I may have to delete them very soon.

I'm hoping the Stalk Market pays high somewhere. Farming beetles on the island is to tedious :dunce:
I keep checking prices for you guys but I've never seen it go higher than 150

I doubt I'm on the Spreadsheet.

I have Bananas and Persimmons. (Actually, I have all the fruits, and just acquired Bamboo as well)
How do you get persimmons - I heard they are for sale sometimes? I did get a bamboo shoot as a random gift from a town resident after doing them a favor. Is there any other way to get those?

The problem I am having now is that my residents are not suggesting any new projects. I can repeat the boring ones but I want some of the cool stuff. Even my son has gotten several that I don't have. I'm not sure what I can do to help that along. I keep talking to them and doing all the things they ask. Is that all you can do?

I'm still getting the "not enough projects" response when asking about the perfect town. I'll have to count them up but it seems like I've done at least 10 - unless it has to be 10 special ones (suggested by residents)?

Haven't got any requests from city folk about new public work projects. Is there a way to trigger it? Does that also count towards the perfect town rating?

How do you get persimmons - I heard they are for sale sometimes? I did get a bamboo shoot as a random gift from a town resident after doing them a favor. Is there any other way to get those?
I got persimmons from the Island. When I did the gardening tour, I shook a few trees that had them and pocketed them. Once time was up and I was sent back to the hut, they were still in my pockets.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was mistaken. It was Lychees that I got from the island. No persimmons for me. ::

You get persimmons from the department store upgrade or as a random gift from a villager. Bamboo are acquired the same way.

I have both to give away, if anyone needs some.

The problem I am having now is that my residents are not suggesting any new projects. I can repeat the boring ones but I want some of the cool stuff. Even my son has gotten several that I don't have. I'm not sure what I can do to help that along. I keep talking to them and doing all the things they ask. Is that all you can do?

I'm still getting the "not enough projects" response when asking about the perfect town. I'll have to count them up but it seems like I've done at least 10 - unless it has to be 10 special ones (suggested by residents)?
Haven't got any requests from city folk about new public work projects. Is there a way to trigger it? Does that also count towards the perfect town rating?
You have to wait around outside ( not in sleep mode), then run in front of a villager. If they make a ping noise and lines appear above their head they might offer a project.

It took quite a few projects for my villagers to say my town was good.

I have Katie in my town too. I suppose it wouldn't be helpful to drop her off in your town too? ;-)
Not sure if that would work or change anything or not...heh.

She's still here, and, I'm still at the station. Anybody wanna open up?

bread's done
Back