Animal Crossing New Leaf

Gonna do another "yard sale" free for all (aka free unless you want to give me something in return) tonight. Not sure of an exact time, maybe 6:30-7EST. Basically out of room again! Not gonna do another list, just stop by and take want you need/want. I'll have fossils, furniture, clothes, Nintendo items, wallpaper, flooring, the whole lot. FC is 1418-8106-4669. If there is something specific you want, PM me with your friend code and I will hold it for you if I have it. PM me if you just want in and haven't added me yet too. :D

Also, I need to drop off Katie somewhere if anyone is willing. :D
I'll be stopping by tonight for sure!

I took some stuff the other day and left things for you too. I left the stack off items that included balloon furniture, etc. in case you were wondering.

To bust some Redd myths, it isn't always the top-left painting/sculpture that is real. It can be any spot. Also, he may have multiple real works of art at a time, but you can only buy one. The last time I had two statues that were real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, sold my bells at 416 and today I get a big spike At 483. Ah well, can't complain too much.

I won't be able to get online for another few hours but I'll open the gates later tonight for anyone that missed lilman and bluesilos prices.

Yeah, Should be another two hours. Then I'm going back to normal time. I don't really like time jumping, but for some of the tips I'm getting its worth it. :)

Yesterday, I suddenly had two residents suggest various projects...and I still haven't even been able to get my museum expansion because damn Redd never comes back to hook me up with a real piece of art. But I was suggested the lighthouse and zen bell. Hopefully more to come.
i can give you a painting later when I get home. redd was in town the other day and the one I got was a duplicate.

Gonna do another "yard sale" free for all (aka free unless you want to give me something in return) tonight. Not sure of an exact time, maybe 6:30-7EST. Basically out of room again! Not gonna do another list, just stop by and take want you need/want. I'll have fossils, furniture, clothes, Nintendo items, wallpaper, flooring, the whole lot. FC is 1418-8106-4669. If there is something specific you want, PM me with your friend code and I will hold it for you if I have it. PM me if you just want in and haven't added me yet too. :D

cool ill try to stop by...I get off work soon. I'll open my gate too if you'd like to drop Katie off as well.

Definitely has to be just 100 people...I don't even have more than 80 friends listed. So not unique....I was worried about that too.

Is that 100 different visitors or 100 visits total? Makes a huge difference obviously as I have had my son visit my town several times already (thought still nowhere close to 100).
100 total...not different...thank goodness!

Dawn, I already dropped off Katie with bluesilo, thanks though!

I am starting to get stuff ready for the sale. I would start earlier but I need to eat, work out, and feed the cats before I get this thing going.  Hopefully it will be ready by 7PM EST, or a little before/after.

Of course, sold my bells at 416 and today I get a big spike At 483. Ah well, can't complain too much.

I won't be able to get online for another few hours but I'll open the gates later tonight for anyone that missed lilman and bluesilos prices.

Nice! Will visit your town later then. Hope awesome turnip price will come my way soon. Ever since i started playing the game the highest price i ever got in my town was 193. Been selling my stalk to someone elses town everytime and im really grateful. Hopefully i can return the favor next time.

Might try to swing by, thanks.

Yeah, Should be another two hours. Then I'm going back to normal time. I don't really like time jumping, but for some of the tips I'm getting its worth it. :)
Sweet! I still have like 1200 I need to sell, I have an extra tri-force if anyone wants it. Looking for majoras mask myself .fc: 0387-9104-0942.

Son of a... I just sold my turnips yesterday for a little less than 200 bells each, but today, the offered price is 536. I feel so foolish.

If anyone from my friend list actually gets on in the next hour or so, I'll open the gates.

Ok, so I've decided to buy my daughter her own 3DS to play Animal Crossing (and to get mine back).  Is it possible to move her character and stuff to her new town when she gets her 3DS and creates the town?  Worst case, I guess I could just pack most of it up and head towards her town to drop it off, but I wasn't sure if there was a way to move her saved file.

Son of a... I just sold my turnips yesterday for a little less than 200 bells each, but today, the offered price is 536. I feel so foolish.

If anyone from my friend list actually gets on in the next hour or so, I'll open the gates.
Well I don't know if I'm on your list, but if you're on the spreadsheet I've added you and I'd love to come and unload turnips.

My FC is 1332-9091-8262

I never got around to adding myself to the spreadsheet, but I will soon. My friend code is 2320-6148-7757. I will add those of you who just posted yours. Keep in mind that I need to exit the game around 5:30 Pacific.

EDIT: Just got the Super T & T store today. Feel free to buy stuff there and take one or two of any fruit you may want. I need apples and persimmons, amongst others.

Ok, so I've decided to buy my daughter her own 3DS to play Animal Crossing (and to get mine back). Is it possible to move her character and stuff to her new town when she gets her 3DS and creates the town? Worst case, I guess I could just pack most of it up and head towards her town to drop it off, but I wasn't sure if there was a way to move her saved file.
Yes she can move her character to a new town with all of her stuff.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-leaf/How_to_Move_to_Another_Town

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/family_gamer_tv_shows_you_how_to_move_towns_in_animal_crossing_new_leaf

I never got around to adding myself to the spreadsheet, but I will soon. My friend code is 2320-6148-7757. I will add those of you who just posted yours. Keep in mind that I need to exit the game around 5:30 Pacific.

EDIT: Just got the Super T & T store today. Feel free to buy stuff there and take one or two of any fruit you may want. I need apples and persimmons, amongst others.
thanks

mine is

2793-0607-6040

Ok, so I've decided to buy my daughter her own 3DS to play Animal Crossing (and to get mine back). Is it possible to move her character and stuff to her new town when she gets her 3DS and creates the town? Worst case, I guess I could just pack most of it up and head towards her town to drop it off, but I wasn't sure if there was a way to move her saved file.
Any NON-mayor character can be migrated to a new copy of the game as the mayor of said new copy. Her existing house, letters, money all transfer.

The only thing she'll lose is any mail on the way to her. Did this with my girlfriend's file before my girlfriend handed it back to me and told me to work on her town.

Gates are open. Turnips are selling for 483 bells. Please avoid wrecking flowers or shaking perfect fruit trees!

PM me if I haven't added you and I'll add you when there's no one in town. My FC is 2363-6409-4964.

(I will likely only be paying a little bit of attention to both the game on CAG, so I apologize in advance if I don't respond right away!)

Pretty productive night.  Made a killing on turnips thanks to Matt Young, then visited Dead of Knight's town and saw some buildings that had characters from previous games I didn't know would make an appearance in this version.  Gives me some ideas on what to spend those bells on.  Thanks to all who are willing to open their gates.

Gates are open. Turnips are selling for 483 bells. Please avoid wrecking flowers or shaking perfect fruit trees!

PM me if I haven't added you and I'll add you when there's no one in town. My FC is 2363-6409-4964.

(I will likely only be paying a little bit of attention to both the game on CAG, so I apologize in advance if I don't respond right away!)

Thanks again for the opportunity to sell my stalk in your town. I paid off your project so just use the other one i gave u for your house expansion. Hehe!

Im ready fir sunday again!!! Woohoo! Time to clear more rooms for more purchases!

I've never been happier to have the Regginator in my HHA showcase. I'm buying all the awesome stuff he has, especially the Japanese-themed goodies.

My friend code by the way: 1461-6213-9792
I'll try to keep my turnip prices updated for possible visitors. I also have lots of fruit which people are more than welcome to take :)

Added my info to the spreadsheet.

Thanks again for the opportunity to sell my stalk in your town. I paid off your project so just use the other one i gave u for your house expansion. Hehe!

Im ready fir sunday again!!! Woohoo! Time to clear more rooms for more purchases!
Thanks! I keep hoping someone will ask me to build a police station or something, got a lot banked up. Looking forward to Sunday.

Last time I played Animal Crossing a LOT was the original GameCube version. Having people online to visit for Stalk Market activity makes a world of difference!

And  apparently it's meteor shower night tonight. Anything else to do for them besides clap when you see a shooting star?

bread's done
Back