Animal Crossing New Leaf

Finally got the Hero pants to complete my Link outfit.  Still waiting for the Varia shirt for Samus to complete that one.

Bought around 600k worth of turnips yesterday at 90 a pop.  Missed the AM price in my town, PM price was 122.

After how cool the Samus helmet looks, I was really disappointed by the Varia shirt. It sort of looks like a goofy Halloween costume/muscle man shirt.

HUBU -- I have perfect peaches as my item of the day at retail if you want to stop by... let me know and i'll open.

...ahh so i was deleting friend cards (about 25) that had never added me back and i accidentally deleted the last card of an actual friend (Neil!) I can't find Neil anywhere on the spreadsheet...so if this is you let me know and I'll re-add you! :)

Added both of you. I'm at 2363-5670-6657!

Sorry dawn, very finicky connection.
It's alright...try again sometime! :)

Sychophantom, I still need that balloon floor if you got it! I keep getting duplicates of every other damn balloon item but haven't gotten any of those. What do you want for it?

Also, Phoebe is surprisingly leaving my town today, all packed up and ready to go. She never even mentioned leaving! Anyone want her? If so I'll open my gates.

Edit: Gamefaqs is absolutely crazy if you want to make money. Someone just paid me 99k x 11 bells to take Phoebe from my town.
wow crazy bells! i might have to go over there...

Added both of you. I'm at 2363-5670-6657!
Added.

I'm going to leave my gate open for a few hours for visitors to buy stuff etc...(perfect peaches item of the day!) nothing too exciting going on in my town right now. I'll be gone though...gonna go do some chores :/

Sychophantom, I still need that balloon floor if you got it! I keep getting duplicates of every other damn balloon item but haven't gotten any of those. What do you want for it?

Also, Phoebe is surprisingly leaving my town today, all packed up and ready to go. She never even mentioned leaving! Anyone want her? If so I'll open my gates.

Edit: Gamefaqs is absolutely crazy if you want to make money. Someone just paid me 99k x 11 bells to take Phoebe from my town.
Still have it. Can drop it off if you're open.

I'll open my gates. I just added you.

Mine is: 3007-8245-0968

I also have added:

io

suko

Frisky

dmaul

KillerQueen

If you guys want to add me back.
Just added you back... and I just noticed that someone deleted me from the spreadsheet! :cry: Now I'm back at the bottom and I'll start adding people again.

The Royal Crown is available in my Able Sisters for 1.2 million. If anyone has the bells to buy it, let me know and I'll open my gate. Eventually I'll get my trade list together.

There is a white katana for sale in my nook, but not enough bells. need to sell some perfect peaches. anyone want to let me visit their town quick?
Were you able to get this yet? I'd like to catalog it if so. If not, I'll come over and buy it, then give it to you so I can have it in my catalog.

Guys, I actually recommend staying away from GameFAQs. They have their own little "economy" where prices are much more inflated than usual. Kind of takes the fun out of it.

anyone have complete furniture sets that I can catalog - will tip you for the time.
I have the following

Alpine

Astro

Cabin

Classic

Minimalist

Modern

Modern Wood

Polka-dot

Regal

Rococo

Sleek

Stripe

I also have the T&T Emporium unlocked so you can come and buy any Gracie furniture if you need to.

Depending on what you want, it may take a while to order them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I actually recommend staying away from GameFAQs. They have their own little "economy" where prices are much more inflated than usual. Kind of takes the fun out of it.
Yeah, stuff is super inflated over there, but it's a way to earn some quick cash so I don't have to grind for beetles or do turnip stalking. I was playing the game so much a couple weeks ago that my wrists were seriously hurting and worn out. Had to wear bandages around them to heal. I don't want that to happen again, and my house is fully paid off in the game, so just by playing normally with no grinding, and maybe selling a thing or two on Gamefaqs weekly, I still have enough money to play around with, and am able to do the free-for-alls for yalls without worrying about selling the stuff for money instead when you guys could make good use of the items.

Were you able to get this yet? I'd like to catalog it if so. If not, I'll come over and buy it, then give it to you so I can have it in my catalog.
Nopenot yet. Let me know if still interested. Gates open

It was someone from Gamefaqs that decided to start chopping trees down in my main town. Wish I could remember the name/username.

I'm being lazy tonight in Town 2. Just don't feel like doing island runs (too hot in my apartment).

On the bright side, I only need about 3 million to pay off the Mayor's house there. Not hard to get.

Will update my lists tomorrow. Should have more fossils to add to it.

I need all of my trees cut down and I have gone through 3 reg axes and 3 silver and I am nowhere near done.

Anyone have a golden axe for sell or want to come cut some trees?

I am starting to run low on funds. Hopefully I can get a good turnip price this week; people usually tip nicely when you let them come sell.

I need all of my trees cut down and I have gone through 3 reg axes and 3 silver and I am nowhere near done.

Anyone have a golden axe for sell or want to come cut some trees?
I'll bring an axe or two when I drop off those sets.

Ty Prim for e donation and sword.
Anytime

I am starting to run low on funds. Hopefully I can get a good turnip price this week; people usually tip nicely when you let them come sell.
You still looking for a silver water can? I just got my gold so I have no use for the silver one now.

Just added sychopantom, hav0k, killerqueen, johnnypark, superdawn, rig, ace, yokofox, hubu, dendaman, and doopman.

Nothing too exciting in my town, turnips are 117 currently.

Just added sychopantom, hav0k, killerqueen, johnnypark, superdawn, rig, ace, yokofox, hubu, dendaman, and doopman.

Nothing too exciting in my town, turnips are 117 currently.
Added back. :)

Just went through all my dino fossils...I only need these below to complete my collection:

Ankylo torso

Ankylo tail

Diplo hip

Diplo tail

Iguanodon skull

Megaceros tail

Stego skull

Stego torso

I'm tempted to buy this for my wife, but I'm pretty sure I would never see my 3ds again.
It's worth it if you love her. You might wanna hop on that Fry's deal for a 3DS, I heard best buy is price matching. Only $100!

Hazel is moving on the 20th, would anyone be interested in her?

I posted a week ago or so regarding an error that would shutdown animal crossing and force a system restart within 10 seconds of running around the town after getting off the train.  I have since received a replacement cartridge and its doing the same thing. I updated the 3ds and animal crossing.

anybody have any ideas? web search didnt turn up anything for me.

Stay away from Gamefaqs. Place is a complete shithole now that someone discovered how to duplicate items and bells. Most items, even the rarest ones, are worth next to nothing. The whole economy over there has crashed. And don't get me started on how entitled and disrespectful people can be over there.

Figure I'd post a trading list. I'll edit everyday and repost when this thing gets knocked back a few pages. Or at least try to haha. Just let me know if you add me!

Nintendo doubles:
Block
Varia Suit Pants
Kart x2
Yoshi's Egg
Super Star
Fire Bar x2
Bad Bro's Stache
Red Pikmin x2
Big Bro's Stache

? Block

Fossils for trade:
Sabertooth skull
Parasaur skull
Amber
Spino skull
Parasaur tail
Plesio Torso
Diplo skull
Ptera left wing

I also have my Room 4 Museum exhibit (bottom right corner) full of furniture that I'm just giving away. It can be hard to see and/or navigate, but if anything catches your fancy let me know and it's all yours!

Things I need:

Fossils:

T-rex skull
Triceratops torso
Stegotaurus torso
Styracosaurus skull
Diplodocus chest
Ankylosaurus tail
Iguanodon torso
Mammoth skull
Plesiosaur skull
Dinosaur track

Music:
Pretty much everything

Furniture:
Modern wood chest
Modern wood closet
Modern wood clock
Modern wood table
Modern wood chair
Every Astro piece EXCEPT dresser and wall

I have a tri torso

Figure I'd post a trading list. I'll edit everyday and repost when this thing gets knocked back a few pages. Or at least try to haha. Just let me know if you add me!
Nintendo doubles:
Block
Varia Suit Pants
Kart x2
Yoshi's Egg
Super Star
Fire Bar x2
Bad Bro's Stache
Red Pikmin x2
Big Bro's Stache
? Block
Fossils for trade:
Sabertooth skull
Parasaur skull
Amber
Spino skull
Parasaur tail
Plesio Torso
Diplo skull
Ptera left wing

I also have my Room 4 Museum exhibit (bottom right corner) full of furniture that I'm just giving away. It can be hard to see and/or navigate, but if anything catches your fancy let me know and it's all yours!

Things I need:

Fossils:
T-rex skull
Triceratops torso
Stegotaurus torso
Styracosaurus skull
Diplodocus chest
Ankylosaurus tail
Iguanodon torso
Mammoth skull
Plesiosaur skull
Dinosaur track

Music:
Pretty much everything
Furniture:
Modern wood chest
Modern wood closet
Modern wood clock
Modern wood table
Modern wood chair

I just did a massive update of adding folks from the spreadsheet, so I have almost everyone (think I may have missed one or two). If you're not sure if you added me yet, my FC is 2363-6409-4964.

I have Katie - I'd like to drop her off somewhere today. I also have the following to drop off if you need it:

Anklyo Skull
Dimetroden Torso
Sabertooth Torso
Spino Skull
Spino Torso
Styraco Skull
T. Rex Torso

Lastly - yesterdays bell prices were 133, 199, now 99. Is that the random pattern, or is it possible to still see a couple small increases and then a spike?

I also need to drop Katie off later today. I played a little before work this morning but no one was open.

I have Perfect Cherries as the item of the day at retail. :) I'll open my gate up when I get home from work at 5pm est...after I drop Katie off somewhere...if she's still around. Oh and Redd is on my town...if you're looking for FAKE stuff ;)

I need to drop off Katie as well, lol.  I'll be here all day, at least till SMTIV comes in the mail, except for a couple small chores.  Post here or drop me a PM and we can switch Katies. :D

What's the etiquette on Katie anyway?  Is it bad form to just drop her in any open town?  Myself, I don't care so always feel free to drop her off if my gates are open (Hawktown).

I haven't bothered taking her anywhere when she's showed up as I've mostly had it happen at my girlfriend's place and her internet had been very unstable until recently making it impossible to stay connected to anyone's town.  But definitely just don't want to drop her randomly if that's bad form and upsets people.

I wouldn't be upset to receive Katie.  She gifts you an item when you send her to somebody else.

EDIT:  My gate is open for anybody that wants to drop her off (or just pay a visit).

Dang, guess we hadn't added each other yet Rig, I can't come visit to drop her off.

Any big spike turnips this afternoon anyone? Got a lot to sell...

My turnip prices aren't looking good.  Missed yesterday AM, but afternoon was 120 something, then 69 this am and 65 this PM.

Only Tuesday though so I'm sure one of us in the thread will get a 400+ price before the week's out. :D

Katies everywhere!! lol i drop her off anywhere that's open...I don't find it in bad form although one time I did drop her off on a town that had a huge price for turnips and space was limited...i was obliviously wandering the new town exploring! lol As soon as I realized I left! oops

In my experience, the town receiving Katie doesn't always get Katie right then and there. I did a local drop from Town 1 to town 2, and town 2 didn't see Katie for a few days.

Repeated with town 2 dropping off in town 1, and same thing.

In other news, got quite a few new fossils to add to my trade list. An extra Majora's Mask, too. I'll update it later...right now I'm trying to cool down from being outside in this Satan's taint we call local weather.

Nintendo doubles:
Block
Varia Suit Pants
Kart x2
Yoshi's Egg
Super Star
Fire Bar x2
Bad Bro's Stache
Red Pikmin x2
Big Bro's Stache

? Block

Fossils for trade:
Sabertooth skull
Parasaur skull
Amber
Spino skull
Parasaur tail
Plesio Torso
Diplo skull
Ptera left wing

Things I need:

Fossils:

T-rex skull
Triceratops torso
Stegotaurus torso
Styracosaurus skull
Diplodocus chest
Ankylosaurus tail
Iguanodon torso
Mammoth skull
Plesiosaur skull
Dinosaur track

Music:
Pretty much everything

Furniture:
Modern wood chest
Modern wood closet
Modern wood clock
Modern wood table
Modern wood chair

I'll order some music for you. I've got 12 songs right now.

I may have some of the Fossils you need, too. Interested in the Block (building a Mario themed exhibit, so I need multiple.), Yoshi's Egg, and maybe a Fire Bar.

bread's done
Back