Animal Crossing New Leaf

Yoko, I have the full Astro and Modern Wood set, but I'd have to order the Modern Wood furnitures from my catalog.

You can keep the modern wood stuff, but the astro stuff I can only let you catalog, if that's alright.

I'd just like to catalog whatever music you have in return.

I'll take Katie if anyone is still looking to pawn her off also I have a Warm Painting at Redd's if anyone needs it.  I probably can't get gates open for a few hrs or so though. 

Trade list - Updated 7/16

Nintendo items:
Fire Flower (2)
Hero's Cap
Majora's mask
Midna's Mask
Peach's Parasol

Balloon items:
Balloon sofa (4)
Balloon Clock (2)
Balloon Closet
Balloon Floor
Balloon Chair
Balloon Dresser

Fossils:
T. Rex Skull
Ptera right wing
Megacero Skull
Iguanodon tail
Stryaco torso
Tricera skull
Tricera tail
Plesio skull
Plesio torso
Archelon skull
Pachy torso
Pachy tail
Diplo neck
Spino torso
Dimetrodon tail
Stego torso

Gyroids
Mega Poltergoid

K.K. songs: (must be ordered from catalog if requesting)
K.K. Soul
Two Days Ago
K.K. Metal
Space K.K.
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Disco
Only Me
Mountain Song
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Rock

I have all the fruits plus bamboo.

Due to someone coming to my town and cutting trees down, I would prefer to visit your town if you request a trade. I won't run, will likely help with any projects you have, and probably buy everything you have at Re-Tail, and likely plunder your other shops as well. (I won't buy the Fortune cookies unless you tell me I can, however)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a good feeling about my turnip prices this week. Right now it's in the 170s, I will keep you guys posted, but I can really only open my gate in the evenings.

I'm still looking for persimmons and bamboo if anyone would like to trade. I have a ton of fossils.

I have a good feeling about my turnip prices this week. Right now it's in the 170s, I will keep you guys posted, but I can really only open my gate in the evenings.

I'm still looking for persimmons and bamboo if anyone would like to trade. I have a ton of fossils.
I can deliver both. Didn't see you on the Spreadsheet, though.

So I know its late but i just saw the Abel sisters have a crown for sale. If anyone wants I can open my gates, I'm broke right now myself...

Opening my gates up for the night again. If anyone wants to come in and roam around come on over! If I haven't registered you yet just shoot me a PM and I'll get you in for tomorrow night.

Anyone got any extra Zelda items. I have some Pikmin and F-Zero stuff I wouldn't mind parting with...
Still holding that Tri-force for you. I'll have my gates open later today.

On another note, I got the small spike pattern for my turnips. Currently going for 148 right now.

Still holding that Tri-force for you. I'll have my gates open later today.

On another note, I got the small spike pattern for my turnips. Currently going for 148 right now.
Yoko,

still got that Tricer torso that you wanted. Let me know.

Blume3,

I have a master sword that needs a new home. Let me know.

on a side note, got a real Beauty Looking Back

Turnips are at 570ish this morning.  Gates are open, but I'm going to work.  If your name has been on the spreadsheet, I've added you already and you'll be able to come if you've added me back.  A tip isn't a requirement, but if you want to leave one and you're worried someone else might take it, remember you can always send me a letter with a gift in it.  I even left a bunch of paper by the train entrance to make it easier for you. :)

This price will be good until noon Mountain Time.

Turnips are at 570ish this morning.
Sent you a tip in the mail.

Also, I have fossils to trade and/or nintendo items. I'll make a list later today, but I'm mostly looking to catalog different furniture sets. I'm missing about 10 fossils as well. I'll put those here too. Thanks.

Turnips are at 570ish this morning. Gates are open, but I'm going to work. If your name has been on the spreadsheet, I've added you already and you'll be able to come if you've added me back. A tip isn't a requirement, but if you want to leave one and you're worried someone else might take it, remember you can always send me a letter with a gift in it. I even left a bunch of paper by the train entrance to make it easier for you. :)

Gah, I just added you, but you didn't get to me on the spreadsheet it seems. :( Thanks anyways!

Thanks! I was able to stop by, made a donation to your reset center.

Turnips are at 570ish this morning. Gates are open, but I'm going to work. If your name has been on the spreadsheet, I've added you already and you'll be able to come if you've added me back. A tip isn't a requirement, but if you want to leave one and you're worried someone else might take it, remember you can always send me a letter with a gift in it. I even left a bunch of paper by the train entrance to make it easier for you. :)

My gates are open.  Redd is here (I didn't check the other items to see if they are real or fake).  It's also pouring rain here, too.  Turnips are only 1XX.

My gates are open. Redd is here (I didn't check the other items to see if they are real or fake). It's also pouring rain here, too. Turnips are only 1XX.
Thanks for letting me stop by. Looks like the rest of Redd's stuff is fake. That darn Fox...

Turnips are at 570ish this morning. Gates are open, but I'm going to work.
Thanks! I was afraid your mail might get full so I'll give you a tip next time I see you.

Turnips are 391 for my afternoon. Not as nice as Cry Havoc's 571 morning price, but still pretty good. I'll leave my gate open starting around 2pm EST. PM me your fc if we aren't already friends (check your 3DS friends list for Spanks).

ATTENTION CAGS: FREE FOR ALL ~4PM EST TODAY

This will be the BIGGEST ONE YET with new items that haven't been in previous free-for-alls. Seriously folks, make sure when you're here, press up on the d-pad so you can see everything- some if it will be hidden by the scenery because there is so much of it! I am not sure how long it will last but probably for at least a couple hours, and perhaps intermittently throughout the evening.

For those who haven't traded friend codes with me yet, please PM me or post and I will add you before I open my gates (you can also post after it starts but there will likely be a wait for people to leave town so I can close/reopen). My FC is 1418-8107-4669.

For those who are new to the free-for-alls, I give away all kinds of free junk, including fossils, Nintendo items, furntiure, wallpaper, carpet, all kinds of wearables, ore, and paper FOR FREE (though tips are always appreciated if you're rich, they are not required in the least). I also have a single duplicate gyroid this time, lol. Please TAKE WHAT YOU WANT, there is no need to be shy! However, I would prefer that you only take what you want, don't just take something to sell it, because chances are another CAG would like to own it. Feel free to catalog anything though! IF YOU NEED FRUIT, PLEASE ASK BEFORE TAKING. I'll say yes, but just ask beforehand. ;) You can also buy anything in the shops while you are here. PS: Turnips are only 102 here so don't bother bringing those. ;)

FINALLY, I might be AFK for long peroids of time tonight. FEEL FREE TO TAKE ANY STUFF ON THE GROUND EVEN IF I DON'T RESPOND.

Anyone got any extra Zelda items. I have some Pikmin and F-Zero stuff I wouldn't mind parting with...
Still holding a Hero's pants for you if you still need it... come to my free-for-all today if you still want it. Let me know around what time you'll be there so I won't be afk.

Turnips at 391 and my gate will be open for a while. PM me your fc if necessary (check for Spanks in your friends list).

Please don't run in town. If you have any extra Nintendo items I will gladly accept them as tip (though not necessary). You can see my house's upstairs for what I got. Off the top of my head, I know I need Zelda shirt (thx advanced), Samus helmet, shirt, and pants, triforce, and master sword.

Also, if you like the murals in my town, I'm offering a custom mural service. Send me a pic along with the tile dimensions and I will make it into a mural. You should send a few pics in case your first choice doesn't look good in mural form (depends on number of colors and tile dimensions). Cost is 50k per tile + 150k if I have to deliver to your town (no extra fee if I can just send you the qr codes). So a big 3x3 would either cost 450k or 600k. I won't share your mural with anyone else, though you of course can do so if you like. PM me if interested.

Turnips at 391 and my gate will be open for a while.

Please don't run in town. If you have any extra Nintendo items I will gladly accept them as tip (though not necessary). You can see my house's upstairs for what I got. Off the top of my head, I know I need Zelda shirt and Samus helmet, shirt, and pants.
I think I've got a Zelda shirt you can have. I just sent you a PM. :)

Turnips at 391 and my gate will be open for a while. PM me your fc if necessary (check for Spanks in your friends list).

Please don't run in town. If you have any extra Nintendo items I will gladly accept them as tip (though not necessary). You can see my house's upstairs for what I got. Off the top of my head, I know I need Zelda shirt and Samus helmet, shirt, and pants.

Also, if you like the murals in my town, I'm offering a custom mural service. Send me a pic along with the tile dimensions and I will make it into a mural. You should send a few pics in case your first choice doesn't look good in mural form (depends on number of colors and tile dimensions). Cost is 50k per tile + 150k if I have to deliver to your town (no extra fee if I can just send you the qr codes). So a big 3x3 would either cost 450k or 600k. I won't share your mural with anyone else, though you of course can do so if you like. PM me if interested.
Let me check this afternoon, but, I think I have a Samus Helmet.

Added my info to the spreadsheet, and will go through later and add everyone from it. In case you don't feel like digging up the link, here it is one more time: 2363-5670-6657

Thanks! I was afraid your mail might get full so I'll give you a tip next time I see you.

Turnips are 391 for my afternoon. Not as nice as Cry Havoc's 571 morning price, but still pretty good. I'll leave my gate open starting around 2pm EST. PM me your fc if we aren't already friends (check your 3DS friends list for Spanks).
I have a Samus helmet I'd be happy to drop off. 391 is killer for me, I'm still getting started and in desperate need of some serious cash. I won't be able to get on until past 5pm EST, but I'm PMing you now for FCs.

Please don't run in town. If you have any extra Nintendo items I will gladly accept them as tip (though not necessary). You can see my house's upstairs for what I got. Off the top of my head, I know I need Zelda shirt (thx advanced), Samus helmet, shirt, and pants, triforce, and master sword.
Dropping off Varia Pants for you now.

Ok for some reason I keep getting Resetti'd.  Gonna restart my 3DS and try again.  Sorry y'all.

Edit: Restarted and reopened, hopefully it doesn't mess up again.

I have the BestBuy DLC in my catalog now.

More fossils to add to my trade pile. Another Wii Balance board, too.

Thinking about making a Zelda display, so I may be looking to acquire two more Triforces. (There are 3 in the mythos).

Will update my trade list later, I just got home from work and need to cool off from this godawful heat.

I wonder what the internet speeds are like in Alaska.

Thanks again Lilman, two weeks in a row you've hooked me up.

I'm hoping my prices will spike tomorrow--missed the AM price today,but they were 120 or so PM after being 60 something yesterday so hopefully there will be a big spike in the morning.  I jumped on them now as I've got a busy day and probably wouldn't have time to sell the next couple days.  But I can probably check in the morning and open my gates and leave the 3DS plugged in if I get a big price in the morning.  Doubt I'll be able to check PM price though.

Turnips 391. I'll keep my gates open all night but will stop adding fc around 6:30pm EST. Please pm me if you would like to be added, then you can come by 11pm EST when Re-Tail closes.

Please don't run in town. If you have any extra Nintendo items I will gladly accept them as tip (though not necessary). You can see my house's upstairs for what I got. Off the top of my head, I need Samus helmet, shirt, and pants, triforce, and master sword.

PM me if you would like a custom mural. Here's some samples from my town:

QYf3oAO.jpg

Really like Holo surrounded by apples :3

bread's done
Back