Animal Crossing New Leaf

Hmm...I've somehow lost her...

Thanks for helping out, I can come over and give you a tip for opening up for me!

Edit: Found her! On my way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, that sucks! Should have bought them this morning...Oh well, guess that'll teach me for being greedy. Well, hopefully someone's turnip prices will be better.

Well, I turned the time back before I read about spoiling turnips. I'll open up my gates and let you guys sell them at my town. If anyone could tip, that would be awesome of you! I may be away from the 3DS as I have to get some work done. I'll probably have gates open for an hour, so come and sell them!

Also, may turn clock back to this morning later tonight too.

Well, I turned the time back before I read about spoiling turnips. I'll open up my gates and let you guys sell them at my town. If anyone could tip, that would be awesome of you! I may be away from the 3DS as I have to get some work done. I'll probably have gates open for an hour, so come and sell them!

Whats ur fc? Id like to add you

I'm new to the game, anyone willing to open up their town so I could get some fruit (or exchange, I have peaches if anyone needs them) and shop around? My friend code is 3222-5566-9407

Ugh, I was growing an orchard near the top of my town that had one of every fruit -- just needed one more day for the persimmons to finish growing. It looked so nice.

Now a new villager is moving in and he put his fence right on top of it, obliterating at least three of the trees! Why can't I have anything nice?

At least I think it's the camping villager that was in my town recently. He's a neat looking frog, so I'll forgive him...maybe (where did I put my silver net)

Closing town gates for now, I can reopen later on tonight and set clocks to this morning's turnip prices so peeps can sell their turnips, if there's not a better price by then.

I think I have the worst "good villagers to bad" ratio!  I *hate* most of my villagers!

• I like Teddy and Victoria.  Teddy is my main man, because he's a fitness buff (like I am in real life).  Victoria always has a good attitude.
  • I hate:  Diva, Renee, Mallary, Olaf.  Bad attitudes, ugly and BORING!  >.>  (Why does Olaf *always* get fleas?!?)
  • Don't hate but don't like:  Bree and Filbert.  Not a fan of the mouse, and while Filbert isn't the worst, he's leaving tomorrow (and I'm not stopping him).

I've gotta get some of these jerks outta here!  :lol:

I think I have the worst "good villagers to bad" ratio! I *hate* most of my villagers!

• I like Teddy and Victoria. Teddy is my main man, because he's a fitness buff (like I am in real life). Victoria always has a good attitude.
  • I hate: Diva, Renee, Mallary, Olaf. Bad attitudes, ugly and BORING! >.> (Why does Olaf *always* get fleas?!?)
  • Don't hate but don't like: Bree and Filbert. Not a fan of the mouse, and while Filbert isn't the worst, he's leaving tomorrow (and I'm not stopping him).

I've gotta get some of these jerks outta here! :lol:
Diva's in my town 2. She's far less annoying than Penelope.

I think my favorite in town 1 is Eugene. Town 2's favorite is Felicity.

Town 1 is flea central. At least one has them daily.

Town 2 has been flea free for 2 days.

Trade list 7/19

Nintendo items:
Fire Flower (2)
Hero's Cap
Majora's mask
Midna's Mask
Peach's Parasol

Samus Mask

Mushroom mural

Balloon items:
Balloon sofa (4)
Balloon Clock (3)
Balloon Closet
Balloon Floor
Balloon Chair
Balloon Dresser

Fossils:
T. Rex Skull

T. Rex torso

Raptor Skull
Ptera right wing

Ptera skull
Megacero Skull
Iguanodon tail (2)
Stryaco torso
Tricera skull
Tricera tail
Plesio skull (2)
Plesio torso
Archelon skull (2)
Pachy torso
Pachy tail
Diplo neck
Spino torso
Dimetrodon tail (3)

Dimetrodon torso
Stego torso

Stego Skull

Fern fossil

Gyroids
Mega Poltergoid

K.K. songs: (must be ordered from catalog if requesting)
K.K. Soul
Two Days Ago
K.K. Metal
Space K.K.
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Disco
Only Me
Mountain Song
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Rock

I'd prefer to drop off in your town than let you visit mine if I do not know you or have not traded with you before.

My list for my main is getting close to full. I may need to trim some of the Swapnote people off. Haven't decided yet.

Please PM me if you wish to trade. It's still ungodly hot and I tend to wander off to cool down.

Ugh, I was growing an orchard near the top of my town that had one of every fruit -- just needed one more day for the persimmons to finish growing. It looked so nice.

Now a new villager is moving in and he put his fence right on top of it, obliterating at least three of the trees! Why can't I have anything nice?

At least I think it's the camping villager that was in my town recently. He's a neat looking frog, so I'll forgive him...maybe (where did I put my silver net)
It's for that very reason why I miss the signpost from the earlier games. At least I knew where a new villager could possibly move and avoid the area around the signpost.

(Later I'll edit in my list of wants/extra Nintendo items for trade.)

Ok guys, if you still need to sell those turnips at a great price, I've reset my clock to 9 this morning to my 418 bell price. Gates are open, all are welcome! Oh, if you are feeling generous a nice tip would be greatly appreciated (I stupidly reset my clock earlier before knowing doing so would ruin my turnips :( ).

Also, if you are in my town and you try talking to me and I don't respond, it most likely means I am away from my 3ds.

Need to dump turnips, my prices dropped to 65 :cold:

Added you marjin, could you please add me back?

0516-7369-1513

Thanks in advance

Ok guys, if you still need to sell those turnips at a great price, I've reset my clock to 9 this morning to my 418 bell price. Gates are open, all are welcome! Oh, if you are feeling generous a nice tip would be greatly appreciated (I stupidly reset my clock earlier before knowing doing so would ruin my turnips :( ).

Also, if you are in my town and you try talking to me and I don't respond, it most likely means I am away from my 3ds.
can I get an add? 0301-9809-1872

My gate's open now.  Katrina will be around for the next hour, so get your fortunes read! *Most* of the spreadsheet should be added.  PM me if I need to add you. I'm just going to be running around shaking all of the fruit trees...

Have/Want List

Nintendo (Fortune Cookie) Items

Have Extras of:
(I keep my extras in the museum, and I can't take items out while someone is visiting the town, so arrange the trade for these BEFORE visiting, k? ;)

* Arwing

* Block x2

* Fire Flower x3

* Triple Bananas

* Triple Red Shells

* Virtual Boy x2

* Mushroom Mural

* Hero's Clothes

* Hero's Pants

* Midna's Mask

* Samus Mask

* Toad Hat

* Big Bro's Mustache

* Hero's Boots

Need These:
* Hero's Cap

* Majora's Mask

* Blue Pikmin

* Coin

* Green Shell

* Yoshi's Egg

* Blue Falcon

* Varia Pants

Golden Items

I have an extra Wall Torch.  Will trade for anything else in this series beside the carpet.

Mermaid Set Need - High want! I will also come to your island if you have one of these available if you don't have the medals to get it. No clue on how to value these...

* bed

* clock

* closet

* chest

Robo Set Need - Paying 3K each, 30K for all

* clock

* dresser

* lamp

* sofa

* table

* TV

* wallpaper

* carpet

Lovely Set Need - Paying 3K each, 30K for all

* chair

* dresser

* kitchen

* lamp

* loveseat

* vanity

* wall

* carpet

Also a (possibly) more up to date list of haves/wants here: https://www.evernote.com/pub/rhymeswithginger/acnl

Robo Set Need - Paying 3K each, 30K for all

* clock

* dresser

* lamp

* sofa

* table

* TV

* wallpaper

* carpet
Do you want to catalog my robo set? I can bring the items over.
EDIT: Does anyone have a Sci-FI wall and/or floor? I'll pay 1 million for each.

bread's done
Back