Animal Crossing New Leaf

[quote name="Explicit" post="10921560" timestamp="1374284813"]
Turnip prices are 249 in my town. I'm on the West Coast so it wont close till 2am PST[/quote]

Heres my fc can u add me
0576-4490-5764

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget, you can catch and hang on to bugs before Saturday!

You can also milk Nat for more and more prizes as long as you keep beating your previous score, so catch a lot of crappy bugs, mid-tiers, and have some island beetles stocked. That's my advice!

Hey...

Just got home from a long work day so I'm opening my gate from around noon today because Katrina is in my town and would love people to visit! I have to do a few errands (serve coffee, grab emote) before I open my gate. Feel free to shop and explore....I'll kinda be around cause I'm making dinner for myself at the same time. ...um I think turnip prices r like 79 right now. :/

I'll leave my gate open for another hour. I do have Re-Tail open till 2am PST in case anyone needs to roll through later. Turnip prices are at 249.

I'm all ready for the Bug-Off! Got a locker mostly full of bugs. I even put them in order of least to most rare, according to this. That way, I can just submit them to Nat in order. I hope he gives me some good prizes.

I'm looking for a wetsuit for town 2. Doesn't matter which one, I'm just not interested in farming easy Island tours for enough medals.

Also, I've got far too many extra fossils.

My wife is loving the game but wants to add some friends into the mix. If anyone wants to add her, her friends code is

5455-9991-9200

She says her town has peaches and is rated G. She's a newbie to the whole 3DS game but has played AC on the GC before. :)

I just deleted a bunch of people who didn't add back. I added your wife phantom, and would like to add you, too what's your fc? Mine is 3179-6221-0923

Got my bugs. Is there a point guide to follow? I don't want to mess up and submit a high point bug and lose all my chances of getting multiple prices

Done with bug off. Sucks I had my bugs set and then by the 4th bug I messed up on the scores. Only got 4 prizes today. Cushion, mini butterfly table, flower pot carpet, honeybee chest. My high score as of now is 104 from my golden bug. I think that's enough to last the whole day. Don't want to waste my time trying to catch either another golden bug or a horned hercules

Got my bugs. Is there a point guide to follow? I don't want to mess up and submit a high point bug and lose all my chances of getting multiple prices
posted last night

I'm all ready for the Bug-Off! Got a locker mostly full of bugs. I even put them in order of least to most rare, according to this. That way, I can just submit them to Nat in order. I hope he gives me some good prizes.

posted last night

That's what I used actually. Messed up when I started submitting category c bugs. Grrr. I should have calculated weights and multipliers more carefully. Differences between my submissions were like 3-5 points. Just sucks but 4 prizes plus the final prize to come is all good I guess for this months run

That's what I used actually. Messed up when I started submitting category c bugs. Grrr. I should have calculated weights and multipliers more carefully. Differences between my submissions were like 3-5 points. Just sucks but 4 prizes plus the final prize to come is all good I guess for this months run
How do you calculate weight and such? From when you first caught them?

fucked up with the points as well.  Only got 2 exclusive items before a birdwing butterfly got me a whopping 116 points.  You can try to estimate size points by displaying them to check out their length but the color stat is the real wildcard that can fuck you up.  I'm gonna try to go to the island at 5pm to see if I can get other rares to try to get more items.  If not, there's always next month at least.   CAGKrazy, I was beat with an even higher score last month in the 11x range so don't rest on your laurels yet....  I think the winner somehow got 121 points or something absurd like that with a fucking birdwing butterfly.

I'm sitting at 147 points for a golden stag. I got 4 prizes first. Don't really care since I don't like the bug themed items anyway.

I have 3 of the Bug Off items. Wouldn't mind trading for ones I don't have. Beyond that, I am short 3 fossils to be done with them in town 1.

Bloody birdwing butterfly finished my set too.

Might try in town 2 later, though.

Only got two items and am sitting in first place.

Was my first Bug Off and I accidentally submitted an "A" grade bug too soon.

I submitted all of my grade F through C bugs. Got two bug furniture pieces so far and am in the lead with 91 points. I still have bugs in my locker, but taking a break to check my shops before I submit grade B and higher bugs.

I went over at around 9:15 and the score was 26 so I started handing in reverse order until I beat it but somehow Stitches managed to turn in a stag worth 63 points while I was doing it and kinda ruined my slowly besting the score all day. 

I went over at around 9:15 and the score was 26 so I started handing in reverse order until I beat it but somehow Stitches managed to turn in a stag worth 63 points while I was doing it and kinda ruined my slowly besting the score all day.
Well you only get Bug-Off exclusive items with 80+ so that isn't a huge deal.

If I don't get the Caterpillar Sofa this time I would love to trade for it. Saw it in a CAG's house and thought it was great!

I got the catepillar sofa this morning.  No interest in it so you can have it if you don't score one yourself.  Also got a lady bug carpet, a firefly lamp, and a lady bug chair.

Well you only get Bug-Off exclusive items with 80+ so that isn't a huge deal.

If I don't get the Caterpillar Sofa this time I would love to trade for it. Saw it in a CAG's house and thought it was great!
But you get other items for besting right, was just looking to hopefully expand the catalog a bit more.

Looking for someone who has decent turnip prices.  Mine have been horrendous,  I must have missed my high earlier this week.  Anyone have any decent turnip prices?  

Friend Code: 1907-8569-6868

Ugh I also blew the bug off...I submitted a bunch of little bugs just to get items...got about four and then went for the bug items. Ugh...got two items and then a stupid Goliath beetle got me 112 and I can't seem to beat it! Everything else I had got me around 90pts....a golden stag got me only 100!!!! And my town seems void of butterflies despite the amount of flowers I have...cause I'd like to give a birdwing to see what happens. So my morning was pretty frustrating... lol

bread's done
Back