Animal Crossing New Leaf

Opened.

Notes:

-Redd has a real dynamic painting for sale if anyone wants it.  I already have one.  Let me know if you nab it.

-Turnips are 121 bells until noon est.   Will update for afternoon price.

-I got a TON of free stuff.  Fossils, ores, furniture, clothes, carpet, wallpaper, gyroids, Nintendo items, the works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Opened.

Notes:

-Redd has a real dynamic painting for sale if anyone wants it. I already have one. Let me know if you nab it.

-Turnips are 121 bells until noon est. Will update for afternoon price.

-I got a TON of free stuff. Fossils, ores, furniture, clothes, carpet, wallpaper, gyroids, Nintendo items, the works.
I want the painting! I think Rig beat me to it the last time Redd had it in your town. I just have to make sure Redd isn't in my town today too.

Bought the painting and dropped off Katie! Thanks!

Wow, the emporium! Nice! I still need one more fashion check for it.

3rd Gracie Check passed. Hopefully she shows up next week so I can get the department store sometime soon.

95px-Baabara_NewLeaf_Official.png

Baabara is all packed and ready to move. Anyone want the sheep in your town?

My gate is open. Free stuff and a lot of things to buy in shops, including fortune cookies, since I barely bought anything. Turnips are at 144, if anyone still has any to sell.

I'll probably be open for another hour or two.

Labelle is still selling a crown. I already have both crowns, so I didn't buy it. It's 1,200,000 instead of the usual 1,000,000 bells since I have the bell boom ordinance.

EDIT: Closed for now.

So this was weird... Baarbara moved out with no takers, and instead of the usual move out letter, I get this:

I'm sorry, Ardea!

I've had my doubts, but I'm moving out of town. I feel so lonely, though! You'll be feeling lonely now too, so keep this picture of me. We will always remain friends!

I promise! From Baabara
So my first villager picture is from someone that I've been wanting to move out... I didn't even know you could get pictures from move out letters.

Other than that, I FINALLY GOT A FROG! Henry is now fully moved in. Now Shep has some competition when flirting with me. :razz:

Henry's in Arkham. He's starting to grow on me.

Two Gotham residents mentioned talking to the mayor of Arkham this morning, and how they'd like to know her better.

Funny thing is, they were present when that character was living in Gotham. (I moved her to Arkham when I got the second copy). Short memory spans, I guess. (I know, it's the way they are coded. I just found it funny)

Opened.  Will be doing a purge of stuff tonight if a ton of items aren't claimed today.  Don't be shy!

Anabelle is leaving the 17th I believe.  Decided to let her go since she is the same type as Nibbles except I don't like her as much.  Don't have her pic but oh well.  She's decent but I don't need an inferior Nibbles clone in town.  If anyone wants her let me know.

That was odd. I saw the blue notification icon when I went to fire up Gotham again, and Nintendo sent a Festival Lantern out.

It's a Nookling item, but still....

Got it in Arkham, too.

Muffy has been selling me real paintings all day. Most of them have been duplicates, except for one, but I still buy them to make her happy so she'll give me her pic. I wonder if she'll ever try to sell me any statues. I need more of those than paintings.

Her selling real artwork could have something to do with my fortune today & the fact that I'm wearing my lucky item. The lovely phone says my shopping luck is high.

I've got Broccolo in boxes right now and I'd love to see him move to a good town.

I'm at work at the moment but I'll be home and open up at around midnight PST if you're up that late. 

fc: 1289-8224-0414

name: Jerps

I just started a new town on 8/29, so it's not very developed yet, but visitors are welcome.  My boyfriend started a town about 2 months  earlier on my 3DS and I joined as a resident...thought we'd be able to play together... then realized the sad truth that there can only be one player per 3DS AND that the mayor has to make all the development decisions, and he was no longer interested in playing.  Soooo.. I had to delete the town and start all over. That was rough. I almost just sold the game. I even had some of those summer collector items. It's probably my own fault for not looking into the directions better, but I've been busy and kept thinking I'd look it up later when I had more time to play.

My native fruit is apples, but I'm trying to plant all the fruits from the island and I have some oranges to plant - could use peaches, pears, and cherries. (my planting is on hold due to my axe breaking - I didn't realize they had limited use!).  I am on PST and play later, in between 8p-12a and also on and off throughout the day on Sundays and Mondays.

I added my friend code to the spreadsheet. Where it asks for username, should I put my CAG username (I assume) or my 3ds username? 

And in order to visit each others towns, both sides have to add each other's friend codes, right? So the best way to do that is to PM within the CAG message system, right

Thanks. :)

FC: 0044-2879-8761 (Qtopia / Mayor Juniper)

3rd Gracie check today, just waiting for Pete to deliver a few items so I can pass. And an early reminder about the bug-off this weekend (though many of us have full sets).

Mitten crab, spiny lobster, and sweet shrimp should be catchable starting today.

And bushes don't need to have flowers for snails to appear. My hibiscus bushes don't have flowers anymore, but I was still able to get a snail - the bush just needs to be fully grown (I think) and it has to be raining. Just stand by the bush and save & continue until one spawns.

Mitten crab, spiny lobster, and sweet shrimp should be catchable starting today.

And bushes don't need to have flowers for snails to appear. My hibiscus bushes don't have flowers anymore, but I was still able to get a snail - the bush just needs to be fully grown (I think) and it has to be raining. Just stand by the bush and save & continue until one spawns.
I whacked the bush a few times with a net, walked away, and came back...caught a snail.

That sounds filthy, but it worked for me.

It seems like whenever I have free for alls and have finally got rid of a bunch of stuff, I just get a ton of stuff to catalog from the stores, or I get a ton of freebies from residents that make my FFA area completely covered again.  I'll open up shortly.

Got a sweet shrimp this morning AND another Nibbles' pic, my second one of her.  Also, Anabelle was hesitant about leaving and asked me again, so I told her she should stay.  I am thinking I might have high friendship with her if she would ask me a second time.  The first time she asked about leaving she was only leaving to "spread the good word about Weeville."  So I guess she likes me.  She's staying for now.

Edit: Opened.

I got a Katie pic today, that was a surprise.  I'm hopeful to get a Resetti pic soon.

I invested in some turnips this week, so I'm going to be looking for a good price to dump those at (right now my town's prices are at 116).  I got a PWP recommendation this morning, but I forgot what it was since it wasn't a Bridge, which I need.  I'm trying to cross-breed orange and purple roses right now, since they'll get me Red+ Roses, which is what I can breed for Blue Roses.

I got a Fairy Tale Clock PWP recommendation out of the blue today.  Was weird, it was right after the game booted up.  Tia was right near me and pinged.

Any idea on how you get a Resetti pic?  I think I've only seen the center opened once.

Trying to get a mitten crab right now.  Edit: Got one.  Think posting about it was good luck.

To get Resetti's pic, you have to go to the Reset Center 5 times, which opens up randomly on a day after rain appears in your town, and opens up at 9pm.  I've visited 4 times, having met Resetti, his father, his brother, and his toilet (which flushes!)

It seems like whenever I have free for alls and have finally got rid of a bunch of stuff, I just get a ton of stuff to catalog from the stores, or I get a ton of freebies from residents that make my FFA area completely covered again. I'll open up shortly.

Got a sweet shrimp this morning AND another Nibbles' pic, my second one of her. Also, Anabelle was hesitant about leaving and asked me again, so I told her she should stay. I am thinking I might have high friendship with her if she would ask me a second time. The first time she asked about leaving she was only leaving to "spread the good word about Weeville." So I guess she likes me. She's staying for now.

Edit: Opened.
Yay I can visit with Anabelle more now.

I think Gabi is moving into Arkham. Not sure if I convinced her to (she was camping).

If she does, meh. If she doesn't, it'll give me a chance to get someone I like.

My native fruit is apples, but I'm trying to plant all the fruits from the island and I have some oranges to plant - could use peaches, pears, and cherries. (my planting is on hold due to my axe breaking - I didn't realize they had limited use!). I am on PST and play later, in between 8p-12a and also on and off throughout the day on Sundays and Mondays.

I added my friend code to the spreadsheet. Where it asks for username, should I put my CAG username (I assume) or my 3ds username?

And in order to visit each others towns, both sides have to add each other's friend codes, right? So the best way to do that is to PM within the CAG message system, right

I added you. I can bring over all the fruits anytime for you.

If I knew you liked her so much I would've told her to leave and you could've taken her. ;)

I'm open again but probably won't be for long. Probably gonna go to bed soon.
No room at the moment anyway heh

imacjenn: I added you , my FC is on the spreadsheet in the first post.

Katrina's in town today, so I'll be opening up my gates later (I'll open up around 6pm EST, so 3.5 hours).  If you want in, let me know.

Redd was in both towns today. Only one real item each.

In Gotham's camping site, Tammi is camping. I'd gladly take her and lose Diva, but I don't think it's Diva's turn to think about moving out. Don't know if someone visits you can talk them into moving to their town. May attempt it with Arkham later.

Katrina's in town today, so I'll be opening up my gates later (I'll open up around 6pm EST, so 3.5 hours). If you want in, let me know.
I'm interested!

Easily passed my last fashion check - got the official theme this time. :)
That was my last check too! Easy peasy.

I just started a new town on 8/29, so it's not very developed yet, but visitors are welcome. My boyfriend started a town about 2 months earlier on my 3DS and I joined as a resident...thought we'd be able to play together... then realized the sad truth that there can only be one player per 3DS AND that the mayor has to make all the development decisions, and he was no longer interested in playing. Soooo.. I had to delete the town and start all over. That was rough. I almost just sold the game. I even had some of those summer collector items. It's probably my own fault for not looking into the directions better, but I've been busy and kept thinking I'd look it up later when I had more time to play.

My native fruit is apples, but I'm trying to plant all the fruits from the island and I have some oranges to plant - could use peaches, pears, and cherries. (my planting is on hold due to my axe breaking - I didn't realize they had limited use!). I am on PST and play later, in between 8p-12a and also on and off throughout the day on Sundays and Mondays.

I added you. My FC is 1418-8107-4669. I'm open most late afternoons/early evenings (EST). I got all the fruits and a ton of free stuff on my lawn. Anything on my lawn is free for the taking at any time w/o permission (except the trees and flowers, lol).

I need to drop off Katie at some point. Otherwise I'm open.

Alright, I've added you and I'm opening my gates.  I'll be checking the thread every 20 minutes or so to close my gates/add people if necessary.

I will be idle, however, so a few things in general:

- You can visit the shops and buy anything that is available (including Gracie's)

- My Town's Plaza is to the right and in the middle

- Please No Running and no picking Flowers or shaking Trees for Fruit

EDIT: I've added both Dead of Knight and Super_Dawn to my friends list.

Alright, I've added you and I'm opening my gates. I'll be checking the thread every 20 minutes or so to close my gates/add people if necessary.

I will be idle, however, so a few things in general:

- You can visit the shops and buy anything that is available (including Gracie's)

- My Town's Plaza is to the right and in the middle

- Please No Running and no picking Flowers or shaking Trees for Fruit

EDIT: I've added both Dead of Knight and Super_Dawn to my friends list.
Did you ever get those flowers you were looking for? If not, let me know what you need.

I regrew the Flowers I lost (except the Golds, but that's a bi-product of me having the Beautiful Ordinance on).  I'm still looking for Blue Roses, Purple Pansies and Black Cosmos though.

EDIT:  You can bring over multiple characters if you'd like.

bread's done
Back