Animal Crossing New Leaf

Patty sold me a scenic painting, another fake!  Little fucker!  :lol:

My town will be open, but I'm new to the game so there isn't much, but I have a blue and red New Year hat if anyone wants them.

Jacques my bird is leaving today...I love him but it's good to change things up. I'll be open if anyone would like him.

Bingo numbers 17 and 28.

I'll probably be away most of the night...but will check in in case of resetti.
I'm on my way to convince him to move! Looks like I'm too late. Now to decide if I should convince Klaus to move in or not... hmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have the following paintings available for free if someone wants me to open:

- Famous Painting

- Scary Painting

- Moody Painting

- Scenic Painting

- Jolly Painting

- Scenic Painting

- Worthy Painting

n3ds_game_card_case_ac_big_2.jpg

New game case you can get using your Club Nintendo coins.

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/44003.do

I love the Animal Crossing game case. I ordered the Zelda one, because I think it will sell out faster. I'll order the Animal Crossing one after I add some more points to my account.

Redd is in my town and has a legitimate Motherly Statue for sale.  I think I'll open up after noon once my turnip prices have re-shuffled.  They are currently at 264 for the next 40 minutes or so.

EDIT: I'm opening my gates.  My apologies for the time change, but I have to go out.

I have 4 Snowmen for Bingo numbers.  One is near the bottom right hand corner of town.

If anyone has a Regal Bookcase or Vanity they can give me...that'd be just swell too

Yay! I'm glad he's going to a good home. He's pretty cool. Hopefully he'll move his house somewhere nice.
He's setting up near my middle bridge. Right where I used to have a path but that's okay since I removed all the path images. I've been meaning to put new ones down but I haven't found one I like yet. When I'll do I'll have to route it behind his house. He did displace the snowman I had just built there yesterday but oh well. :/

Redd had a Valiant Statue today (which he also had last week, wtf).  I grabbed it.  Any dibs?

Also got an extra Tingle Hood from Katrina.  She sells it for 10k bells if you have bad luck.  Supposed to void any bad fortunes you may get.  Anyone want (for free of course)?  If multiple people want it it's in the catalog for only 1200 bells (Katrina rips you off!).

I didn't know they could build on a snowman...Hmm good to know.

I'm never gonna finish the snow boy set...I've built two perfect outta like ten...that's it. I dunno why that one is so hard for me. I would love to just catalog the set if someone ends up finishing and has readily available. Well I guess I have till Feb 15th, right? Maybe I can do it.

I haven't done anything to collect the snowboy set, so I'll take any extras you have. Let me know how much you want for them.

Stonehenge was expensive, but it reminded me of Earthbound so I decided to build it lol

Open. Bingo 9, 13, 25 I'll be on and off...I'm house cleaning. :/

I have snowman sofa and fridge so any extras would be appreciated. :)

I have extra fine and serene paintings, gold chair and bench, and Carmen's pic all up for trade.

Here are some random items I need (Cataloging preferred):

- Regal Vanity

- Regal Bookcase

- Toad Parasol

- Sleek Sofa

- Four-Leaf Paper

- Museum Paper

- Kiddie Chair

- Kiddie Couch

- Green Wall

- Green Rug

EDIT:  Woke Up this morning to find my favorite villager, Spork, in the Campsite.  He challenged me to a game of R-P-S to see if he'd move to my town and....
I WON! HURRAH!

I only need one more item from snowboy to complete the set, but I haven't looked to see what that item is. Pretty sure I have a regal vanity and I bought the regal bookcase yesterday. Should have time to get online tonight.

Dotty moved to my town. I have to redo a road but all is good. :)

Open for one hour before I leave for work...Bingo 2 12 50

And I have a regal vanity up in retail for anyone who needed it.

I almost have a complete snowboy set. Also have extras if people need some.
I'll take any extras you can spare.

Graham is on my shit list. He's out as soon as he makes mention of it. I only need 3 paintings: wild, quaint, and mystic statue. He gives me a wild painting. Take it to Blathers. It's a fucking fake. Goddamn troll.

Still got a valiant statue up for grabs and various golden furniture.

I only need one more item from snowboy to complete the set, but I haven't looked to see what that item is. Pretty sure I have a regal vanity and I bought the regal bookcase yesterday. Should have time to get online tonight.
Cool. Thanks.

If you have a spare Snowman Dresser, Fridge, Sofa, TV, Vanity, Wall or Wardrobe I'll take one.

I'm opening up my town with 4 Bingo Numbers:

39, 40, 17 and 13

The last two numbers are in the south of town.

I'm trying to get Bingo Numbers 38 and 16 (in that order) OR 41 and 35 for a Double Bingo right now.

Gate open with numbers 4-20-24-45

Got my bingo today finally so if anyone has a snowman I can get a card from that'd be awesome. I also need to sell 200 turnips for above 100 :)

I got 140 for turnips right now.  They were around 500 this morning. :(

Still have a valiant statue, golden dresser, and golden closet up for grabs, as well as the free stuff on the lawn.

My gates are open.

Dead of Knight, if you want to order me the Regal Vanity and Bookcase, I'd appreciate it.

Spork still hasn't moved in yet. If he doesn't move in tomorrow I'll officially be worried.

My gates are open.

Dead of Knight, if you want to order me the Regal Vanity and Bookcase, I'd appreciate it.

Spork still hasn't moved in yet. If he doesn't move in tomorrow I'll officially be worried.
You can come catalog those items in my town. Have all furniture sets on my beaches for cataloging.

You can come catalog those items in my town. Have all furniture sets on my beaches for cataloging.
Aw rats...I missed you.

And no, Spork's plot isn't even up yet. I tried placing flowers/trees down where I didn't want him, since I wanted him by Hopper's House. I hope that idea pays off...

EDIT: I found his Plot over by the Town Square. Not exactly where I wanted him, but I'm fine with the location since it'll take me over there more. I think I'm going to try and color-coordinate my town as well.

Gate open. Bingo 4-23-32-46

I also have a lazy camper for those that'd like to sell stuff. I was excited to do it correctly this time and my one island trip of sharks/bugs netted me over 1 million...I only filled up half my basket too. It seems to be a fairly faster way to make some bells...and faster if you already have what your going to sell ready.

I also have a lazy camper for those that'd like to sell stuff. I was excited to do it correctly this time and my one island trip of sharks/bugs netted me over 1 million...I only filled up half my basket too. It seems to be a fairly faster way to make some bells...and faster if you already have what your going to sell ready.
There's a faster bell making method using the Island? How?

How did you do that? I get about $100,000-$150,000in 20ish minutes but never a million.

She's selling to a lazy camper. I posted about it before, here. They'll pay 4x as much (sometimes a little more) for something than Reese would. I don't think you can play games with campers in other towns though, only the ones in your own town. Other campers will pay a lot for your items too, but the lazy camper has a game that you're guaranteed to win every time as long as you pick your answers correctly.

DyK4jfB.jpg

48WWDaJ.jpg

I'm opening my Gates with 4 Bingo Numbers:  22 (North of Bill's House), 24 (East of Midge's House), 16 (SE of the Town Plaza) and 13 (SE of Brewster's).

Sorry about them being so spread out, but I've been trying to (and failing miserably) to build Snowboys recently.

Turnips are 119 or 159, I forget which. I'm going with 119.

Yeah I'm selling to the camper instead of retail. I didn't know you're only able to use a lazy camper in your own town. That's too bad.

I think it'll be my new little extra way to gain some money...I just want to hit 100 million mark...taking forever. I bought all the gorgeous set...so I'm back down to 37mil. I forgot to buy turnips this week.

Anyone have a list of all Lazy Villagers?
Here's a list of lazy villagers...

Aisle
Al
Alfonso
Anchovy
Benedict
Big Top
Biskit
Bob
Bones
Boomer
Broccolo
Bow
Carlos
Chico
Claude
Clyde
Cube
Chester
Derwin
Dizzy
Dobie
Doc
Dozer
Drake
Egbert
Elmer
Filbert
Hornsby
Hugh
Huck
Jakoten
Jeremiah
Joey
Kamaboko
Lucky
Marcel
Masa
Moe
Nate
Nobuo
Otis
Ozzie
Paolo
Pierre
Prince
Puck
Pudge
Punchy
Pusuke
Rex
Rodeo
Rollo
Simon
Spork
Stitches
Stu
Svila
T-Bone
Verdu
Walker
Weber
Yodel

He was fun, but I want to try and get some more cute into my town. The other day cookie, a pink dog, was camping and I didn't have a slot open :-({|=
I hate when that happens. Julian camped in my town once and I didn't have a spot open. I really really wanted that unicorn in my town. Other times I have an open space but they won't move in. :/

I seem drawn to the cranky ones. Most of my favs are cranky like Gaston, Rasher, and Octavian.

Opened my Town Gates.

Bingo Numbers:  10, 46, 50.

Shopping available.  Free Stuff in front of the Train Station.

Turnips are 113.

I'll be AFK

I've been open afternoons and evenings this week.  Haven't been posting though because I don't have anything going on except free stuff and shopping.  I'll be mostly afk though. But please, help yourselves.

bread's done
Back