Animal Crossing New Leaf

I really wish the residents could use some of the projects like the jungle gym. I hate spinning that thing to make it the only way it gets used. At least you see them sit on the bench's every so often.

Animal Crossing's randomness works in our favor... Redd had a legit mystic statue today!  I know a bunch of people need one... how should I do this?  Should I do a random raffle after everyone who expresses interest posts?  Does this make sense?  How about I'll let anyone post through tomorrow night 5 PM EST and then we'll go from there?

That is one of the last four I need. Give it away as you see fit. It would at least benefit one of us who need it on here. I'll post up the extras I have once I jump back on to play. Redd was in town as well and he had a Flowery Painting which I ordered. It will be in tomorrow for anyone who needs it. I'll update this post later with the extra ones I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Animal Crossing's randomness works in our favor... Redd had a legit mystic statue today! I know a bunch of people need one... how should I do this? Should I do a random raffle after everyone who expresses interest posts? Does this make sense? How about I'll let anyone post through tomorrow night 5 PM EST and then we'll go from there?
I haven't had Redd come this week or last. Hopefully I get lucky tomorrow and get my own Mystic Statue ;_;

I have an extra Card Screen somehow if anyone wants it. I don't really know how I got an extra one :S

Explicit, I need to know what items you need to Catalog. Ice? Bingo? Snowman? Snowtyke? I think I have access to everything right now, but I do need to double check.

I haven't had Redd come this week or last. Hopefully I get lucky tomorrow and get my own Mystic Statue ;_;

I have an extra Card Screen somehow if anyone wants it. I don't really know how I got an extra one :S

Explicit, I need to know what items you need to Catalog. Ice? Bingo? Snowman? Snowtyke? I think I have access to everything right now, but I do need to double check.
I actually need them all :/ Sad I know

Thanks for opening, Dawn. Got my Petition signed as well as a bunch of Shirts Catalogued! :D

EDIT: Remember, today's the last day to get the February item from the Post Office

Ok, so to decide who gets the Mystic Statue, I used random.org's Random Number Generator between 1-100 and did 10 tries for both Broly and Explicit, highest avg wins:

Explicit: Avg of 51

Broly: Avg of 55.5

Broly, please come pick up your prize!  Also, I still have dynamic painting and robust statue if anyone needs those as well.

I hope this way is fair enough to the people here... Explicit will get the next Mystic Statue if I find another.

Cool. I'll be right over.

EDIT:  Woo! Art Collection Complete! :)

I'll open my gates for a couple of hours now.  Free stuff as always is in front of the train station.

I hope you all have enough bells because Gracie will have a new set tomorrow - today's the last day to get any of her winter season items, until next winter comes around.

I hope you all have enough bells because Gracie will have a new set tomorrow - today's the last day to get any of her winter season items, until next winter comes around.
I have enough bells but mannnnn, it's still so expensive. :lol: And I have no room!

Ok, so to decide who gets the Mystic Statue, I used random.org's Random Number Generator between 1-100 and did 10 tries for both Broly and Explicit, highest avg wins:

Explicit: Avg of 51

Broly: Avg of 55.5

Broly, please come pick up your prize! Also, I still have dynamic painting and robust statue if anyone needs those as well.

I hope this way is fair enough to the people here... Explicit will get the next Mystic Statue if I find another.
I appreciate you doing the raffle for it!

These are what I have to offer for duplicate art pieces:

Dynamic Painting
Flowery Painting
Graceful Painting
Perfect Painting
Scary Painting

I have enough bells and also no room - even my letter storage is almost full.  :lol:  I need to get my other characters out of tents and into real houses so they can put some sets on display. Or I can buy some wrapping paper and wrap up some of the things I have in my museum rooms to get around the 48 space/square display limit in each room.

If you display furniture or anything that takes up physical space in a room - meaning, you have to walk around it and can't just walk through it, then the game limits you to use 48 spaces. If you fill up the room with things that you can walk through when you place them in a room (turnips, tools, paper, Thanksgiving ingredients, mushrooms, wallpaper, carpet, etc), you can use all 64 squares of space in a room - when you wrap an item with wrapping paper, it doesn't count toward your display limit. It's also a way to store something that would normally take up 4 squares of space (like a big bed) using just one square. But then there's no way to tell what something is without unwrapping it. :lol:

Since Gracie wraps things automatically when you buy from her, I kept the whole gorgeous set wrapped and just dropped it on the floor in one of my museum rooms.

These are the last four that I need.

Amazing Painting
Mystic Statue
Nice Painting
Wistful Painting

Thanks for reminding me to post up what I needed DoK

So today Gracie should start selling the Princess set I believe.  The Gracie set should become available after that.

Festivale should begin Monday as well.  A busy week for Animal Crossing indeed.

People who started the game in June will be able to complete the fishing & diving encyclopedias, if you caught everything between June and now. Then you can talk to Chip during the next tourney to get the golden rod. :)

Too bad the next Bug-Off isn't until June though, so no golden net until then, even though I've had a complete bug collection since December.

Okay Explicit, I have everything out.  Just let me know you're up so I can open so you can come over to catalog all of this stuff.  I'm not going to open up until then.  I can't be too careful with all this stuff out.

Oh, and the Sprout Table is this month's DLC item.

EDIT: Caught the Spider Crab and completed my Diving Collection!

EDIT 2: Gracie puts a dent in my wallet not due to furniture, but due to Clothing.  EVERY.SINGLE.ITEM. I bought every single clothing item she had.

Princess Set is kind of lame so I think I'm skipping it.  Bought a lot of clothes though.  Now I just gotta get the new wildlife and my museum will be complete!

Okay Explicit, I have everything out. Just let me know you're up so I can open so you can come over to catalog all of this stuff. I'm not going to open up until then. I can't be too careful with all this stuff out.

Oh, and the Sprout Table is this month's DLC item.

EDIT: Caught the Spider Crab and completed my Diving Collection!

EDIT 2: Gracie puts a dent in my wallet not due to furniture, but due to Clothing. EVERY.SINGLE.ITEM. I bought every single clothing item she had.
I'll jump online right now if your on. Sorry, it just turned 9 out here in Cali lol

Today's the perfect day to have a lazy camper (Cube) - I'll sell to them, probably hit 100 million in the post office, then buy out everything at Gracie's. :)

Don't forget to pick up this months present, a Sprout Table...

One of two images that I could find of it.

futabatabledlc.png

I've had the sprout table cataloged from someone, but I'll still be picking it up anyway to sell to Cube.

The loach and spider crab were easy to find, thankfully! DONE!!!
Is the spider crab shadow bigger than seaweed or lobster? Those are the biggest shadows I've seen in the water so far.

EDIT: Never mind, just caught one - I think it was about the same size. Really slow moving, so easy to catch. :) I put it on display in my house and that thing is HUGE! The aquarium for it takes up 4 spaces; I wasn't expecting that.

Also caught the loach right away - first thing I caught when fishing. :)

I have a bunch of...

Silver slingshots, shovels and nets.

Also have...

Five axes.

Yellow and blue New Year hats.

Balloon Wall

Blue Pikmin hat

Midna's Mask

Fi Mask

Moody Painting

All non tropical fruit.

I'm trying to do some clear up and that's all the stuff you can't buy.  I'll probably have other stuff added soon,  If it's not taken soon I'm selling it off.  I have too many trees to have so much crap on the ground and now that the mud, I mean grass is back and I guess grows now (It didn't grow in GC version) I want the town to look neater.

bread's done
Back